• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiya!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora3000

Awards
Hi there KH fans. Sorry I haven't chat with you guys in a long time but I have been waiting and receiving new autographs and hoping our economy will get better so I can finally have a job that hopefully I will enjoy. I still have the desire to be a voice actor. Speaking of voice actors, I heard about Wayne Allwine's sudden and unexpected death and I agree that this is a major loss for Disney and I hope and pray they will find a replacement to voice Mickey. But, What made me really sad was the death of one of my favorite voice actors and comedians, Dom DeLuise. When I heard about Dom's death I was shocked and heartbroken. I will miss him a lot because he was my very first celebrity to give me an autograph and I will never forget that. In case you don't know which films he voice acted in, he voice acted in these following films: The Secret of NIMH, An American Tail, An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, A Troll in Central Park, Happily Ever After, Oliver & Company,and All Dogs go to Heaven. Also, Dom is one of my major influences that made me want to be a voice actor and comedian along with the following people I am influenced by: Jim Cummings (Darkwing Duck), Robin Williams (Aladdin), Cheech Marin (Oliver & Company, Cars), David Spade (The Emperor's New Groove), Dave Foley (A Bug's Life), Burt Reynolds (All Dogs go to Heaven), Gilbert Gottfried (Aladdin), Eddie Murphy (Mulan, Shrek), Chris Rock (Osmosis Jones, Madagascar), Jim Carrey (The Mask, Horton Hears a Who), and Jason Marsden (A Goofy Movie, The Lion King II: Simba's Pride). Just thought I tell what's up with me.

Sora3000

Awards
Hiya! I just want you to know what I have been doing today. Today is the birthday of one of my most favorite celebrities: Dom DeLuise. Even though he is dead, I still like to celebrate his birthday by watching mostly the movies he voice acted in. Don't forget, Dom was my very first celebrity to give me an autograph and I will never forget it. Today Dom would have lived to be 76. Also, remember all the movies I told you he voice acted in when I told in my first post of my thread. I'm gonna miss that big guy. RIP Dom DeLuise. I love you! Oh, and a happy birthday to you Dom.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Sora! u shud play the RPG!!!! it's awesome! it's like Kingdom hearts plus fandom hahahha it's our little twist on the kh storyline you shud try it

PryoSpark

Hi there KH fans. Sorry I haven't chat with you guys in a long time but I have been waiting and receiving new autographs and hoping our economy will get better so I can finally have a job that hopefully I will enjoy. I still have the desire to be a voice actor. Speaking of voice actors, I heard about Wayne Allwine's sudden and unexpected death and I agree that this is a major loss for Disney and I hope and pray they will find a replacement to voice Mickey. But, What made me really sad was the death of one of my favorite voice actors and comedians, Dom DeLuise. When I heard about Dom's death I was shocked and heartbroken. I will miss him a lot because he was my very first celebrity to give me an autograph and I will never forget that. In case you don't know which films he voice acted in, he voice acted in these following films: The Secret of NIMH, An American Tail, An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, A Troll in Central Park, Happily Ever After, Oliver & Company,and All Dogs go to Heaven. Also, Dom is one of my major influences that made me want to be a voice actor and comedian along with the following people I am influenced by: Jim Cummings (Darkwing Duck), Robin Williams (Aladdin), Cheech Marin (Oliver & Company, Cars), David Spade (The Emperor's New Groove), Dave Foley (A Bug's Life), Burt Reynolds (All Dogs go to Heaven), Gilbert Gottfried (Aladdin), Eddie Murphy (Mulan, Shrek), Chris Rock (Osmosis Jones, Madagascar), Jim Carrey (The Mask, Horton Hears a Who), and Jason Marsden (A Goofy Movie, The Lion King II: Simba's Pride). Just thought I tell what's up with me.
Owww...my head...

Hiya! I just want you to know what I have been doing today. Today is the birthday of one of my most favorite celebrities: Dom DeLuise. Even though he is dead, I still like to celebrate his birthday by watching mostly the movies he voice acted in. Don't forget, Dom was my very first celebrity to give me an autograph and I will never forget it. Today Dom would have lived to be 76. Also, remember all the movies I told you he voice acted in when I told in my first post of my thread. I'm gonna miss that big guy. RIP Dom DeLuise. I love you! Oh, and a happy birthday to you Dom.
Double owww...

Anyway welcome to KHI! have fun make friends and don't annoy the mods!:lol:

Sora3000

Awards
Hiya! I just thought I tell you what is up with me. I finally got a job weeks ago. I work at the Monaco Pictures movie theater mostly as an usher. The best part for me is whenever I am not working I get to see movies for free. There are still a lot of celebrities I am waiting to answer my autograph requests but I will tell you the ones I want most of all. I thought I ask for autographs from Jermaine, La Toya, and Janet Jackson also to let them know that I am as sad as they are about the death of their brother Michael. I want Roger Moore's autograph because he is my favorite James Bond. I want one from Burt Reynolds because it is nice to know him for being a longtime friend to the late Dom DeLuise. But most of all, I am after an autograph from voice actor Charlie Adler because my favorite character he did in voice acting is Buster Bunny from Tiny Toon Adventures. I can hardly wait for Christmas.

A

antisora4457

nether can i i want christmas 2 come 2 to bad its only once a year:(

Sora3000

Awards
Hiya! I just thought I tell you what I got for Christmas:

new house shoes
new umbrella
James Bond 2010 calender
Aragorn's sword of the Lord of the Rings trilogy
Bedknobs and Broomsticks: Enchanted Musical Edition DVD
Star Wars: The Clone Wars- The Complete Season 1 DVD set
Up DVD
Banjo the Woodpile Cat 30th Anniversary Edition DVD
Tiny Toon Adventures: Season 1: Vol. 2 DVD set

Speaking of Tiny Toons, I am still waiting for an autograph from Buster Bunny's voice actor Charlie Adler and I really hope I will get his real soon. I know it is too late to say but MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sora3000

Awards
Hiya folks! Just thought I'd let you know what I have been up to. I finally got autographs from two of my most wanted celebrities: Burt Reynolds and Charlie Adler (voice of Buster Bunny in Tiny Toon Adventures). I have also been on youtube looking up the entire walkthrough of the new KH game Birth by Sleep. I only wish they would release that game on the PS2 or PS3.

aswaxsora

Awards
Welcome back. If you would like to tell us about your ...life, try making a new thread. It's a lot easier than you bumping this every few days.

Back