• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiya Peeps!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kyo

Hi im new to the server.Err dont know what else to say but have fun?So hiya people :D.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
KYO YOU DOPE SON OF A.... You get the point <_<;;

EVERYONE MEET ONE OF MY FIRST FRIENDS EVAR ON THIS FORUM! NOICE TO HAVE YOU BACK <3333

Kyo

Wow.YOUR HERE?!OH EM GEE.I never thought you would be here still.Also i see your a RPG team member thing o_O.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Only 6 posts and that much rep, damn you must be great. I want to be on the RPG team. Anyways welcome to the forums.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Pssh, I gave Kyo the rep XD Welcome back Kyo, I hope this time you actually stay awhile XD <3 This is like what, the second or third time you've made a return thread? Not sure if this counts as a return thread since you're new to this server but bleh >.<

EDIT: Yes, Kyo is great. At least to me <_<;;

Kyo

I was here since uhhh July or was it Augest 2004 >.>.Reputation...rofl that is funny.Well i was once the richest guy here...or was it second.

Blinded by Light always did ask me for gil a lot ^_^.

Kyo

kbmaster said:
Welcome. :D

Have fun and request a trainer at the Newb Adoption Agency if you need help or advice.

o_O I dont want to be adopted D:.Just kidding heh heh.I get bored easily :D.

Blinded by Light you owe me gil :D

Kyo

Voice Of Theory said:
Welcome to the forums!

Oh why thank you Voice Of theory.

PS:Blinded by Light you have been here since augest/something and you still got 400 post D:.Thought you would have like 1000-1500 post XD.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hi and have fun. I love this sight. I`m on here About 4hours A day on here I love it. hope you do to if you need help or A buddy just PM me & I will try to help.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hi there Kyo! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a good time

Don't SPAM
Don't double, triple, quadruple post.
Don't posts things that are pointless, and for SPAMing purposes, unless in the "Nonesence" forum.

PM me if you are unsure of anything, or just want to be friends. Have fun, I'll see you around!

Back