• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiya :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

xiaojen7

Nice to meet you all, I'm Jen. I made this account earlier this month as I was browsing through gaming forum websites. (Still searching!) I'm looking forward to having new friends and and wacky conversations this community has :tongue: I think I have some of the khinsider basics down.. but any tips for this newbie are completely welcome!

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hey, welcome to khinsider! Just read over the FAQ real quick, then i can't wait to see you as an active member! It looks like you already got started though haha

xiaojen7

Hey, welcome to khinsider! Just read over the FAQ real quick, then i can't wait to see you as an active member! It looks like you already got started though haha
Thank you! I didn't expect to be the person with the most posts today, but I'll be as active as I can :)

xiaojen7

ROFL I read over the FAQ and what made me giggle was "What is spam? Can I eat it?"

And also, it says I can get warning points for posting too much? Am I going to get in trouble? I'm just trying to be active on here

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome! You seem really nice!
You can ask me or other members if you have any questions! :D

DefiantHeart

Awards
Hey thanks!
Your avatar photo is so cute <3

Thanks. :3 Though I plan on putting an original pic there soon. This was just here from my times on KH Chi, so I need to update stuff now that KH Chi is no longer running. I'll probably request a KH Chi award as a memento replacement and put this pic in my signature for safe keeping. :3

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Hello! I'm a little late here, but it's nice to meet you. It seems you've already started to find your way around, but if you need any more help feel free to drop by this thread. There's a group of members there who will be more than happy to help if you need anything.

xiaojen7

Hello! I'm a little late here, but it's nice to meet you. It seems you've already started to find your way around, but if you need any more help feel free to drop by this thread. There's a group of members there who will be more than happy to help if you need anything.

Hey thanks! It's no problem, welcome to my thread :)
Nice to meet you too

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Hey there, Jen, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Back