• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hivebent: New Game+ [Dicussion Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hivebent: New Game+

Congratulations! You’ve won Hivebent!

You now have the option to play the game over from scratch. This new play-through will reset your universe just right, so that you may play a new session on a harder difficulty while starting from the same planet as you did in your original play through!

In other words it will be completely isolated from the events of the previous game, despite being in the same setting. Just so that's clear.

====> No
====> Yes

====> No
====> Yes

====> Fast Forward into Medium

Over time, you work together with your team mates and manage to transport everyone into The Medium. While there were many fun stories to tell prior to this point, it really does make things much more convenient to begin where the action really picks up, in the Incipisphere.

They entered in the following order, with the preceding player as their Server player, and the one coming after the Client player. The moon of Skaia they would or have woken up on is indicated by the colored crescent.

Ristar Thales - insidiousCharlatan - Izayoi - C

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Morana Nocnia - luridNox - Crimson - C

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Tseita Namnir - crankyMuse - Rali - C

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cravan Hestus - chasmBaron - Cinollex - C

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ursunz Vorenz - absoluteChivalry - RiderKick - C

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Vespis Ravana - serialPsychopomp - Nowhere Man - C

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Darmon Maleck - disciplinedSapien - Athel - C

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Treyya Gartan - jibingSerpen - Weeaboo - C

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Re: Hivebent+

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Your name is: Tseita Namnir
You have a variety of INTERESTS: yelling, fictional stories, adventuring, protecting the weak
Your trolltag is: crankyMuse
You speak in a manner that is: RATHER LOUD AND IMPATIENT!!!!! >(
Blood Color: red
Symbol: ζ
Title: Prince of Time
Description: herpaderp
Strife Specibus: Staffkind
Lusus: Dragonfly
Prototyping: a tasteful bow c:

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

==> ENTER TEMPLATE.
morana-2.png

Your name is MORANA NOCNIA.

You have a variety of INTERESTS, most of which are rather FRIGHTENING. You have a passion for GENERALLY BLOODCURDLING TOPICS and enjoy PAINTING MORBID FIGURES, decorating the walls of your HIVE with these MEDIOCRE MASTERPIECES. When you are not being artistic or reading HORRIFIC ALTERNIAN LORE, you gather information about VARIOUS LANGUAGES you have one way or another encountered. Even the SYMBOL ʃ
on your dress is related to languages, expressing a certain consonantal sound. DEATH fascinates you, although that is not unusual when it comes to your kind. You also have a tendency to CUT THINGS, preferrably in half.

Due to your INTERESTS, your presence is occasionally found slightly INTIMIDATING, which you are merely proud of. Your REGALIA PURPLE blood is categorized under META-NOBILITY, granting you a high position in the troll hierarchy and further intensifying the FEEL OF MENACE - although most of the trolls you interact with have learned to ignore it. They know you are HARMLESS as long as you don't get your hands on SCISSORS or OTHER LETHALLY SHARP OBJECTS. You are not excessively SNOBBY, yet still prefer to keep the line separating you and the LOWER CLASS easily distinguishable.

You come off as JEERY and like to MAKE OTHERS FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE by any means necessary. You enjoy laughing at COWARDS, which makes encounters with your lusus SCAREDYBAT greatly entertaining - he happens to have a SEVERE PHOBIA TOWARDS EVERYTHING. Turning him into a LUSUSPRITE and thus giving him the ability to SPEAK started to seem like a bad idea once he had been shrieking about IMMINENT DOOM for hours in a row.

In the Medium, you're known as the WITCH OF FEAR. Your planet is called the LAND OF STONE AND NIGHTINGALES, populated with SNAKE CONSORTS and the aforementioned BIRDS. Dark clouds cover the sky completely, the only light coming from a peculiar species of a plant somehow managing to grow in the rocky terrain, emitting eerie green light. The planet is filled with caves, the land's denizen MEDUSA sleeping in the largest of them.

Your trolltag is luridNox and you like to subtly emphʌsize your knowledge in phrʌseology ʌs well ʌs your ʌdorʌtion towʌrds terrorific subjects.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

==> Be the amphibian lady

Real funny, guys. Seriously, I'm laughing.

bluh-2.png
SoLUu.png

Your name is TREYYA GARTAN and you are 8 SWEEPS OLD. Recently your HUSKTOP decided to implode on itself AT THE BEST POSSIBLE TIME which gives you plenty of free time. Currently you're interested in AMPHIBIANS which isn't a surprise considering your LUSUS.

Interests include THE PIANO and the mechanics of A PORTABLE PIANO you've had for many sweeps. As was said before, your hustktop IMPLODED ON ITSELF so you had to fix it. You suppose that's another interest, computer's, but it's really just a small hobby.

Your fetch modus is MATCH 3 and sometimes IT CAN BE A HASSLE since you have to match the item 3 times to obtain it. It doesn't matter to you, since the pattern really doesn't change until you add something to it. Your strife specibi is DAGGERKIND which is basically a dagger. You can hold up to THREE IN BOTH HANDS and it seems you have a near infinite amount. You just really have a lot of pointed objects.

If you played the game, you would have dreamed on PROSPIT. Your CONSORTS would have been SALAMANDERS and your land would have been THE LAND OF CHILL AND FROGS.

Your trolltag is jibingSerpen and you usually Talk sarcastically or something.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Earlier post edited, physical description missing but otherwise should be fayne.

I'll draw up the troll and the lusus and the denizen at some point and I am done.

And I probably did something wrong so feel free to point that out if there's any need to.

edit//

OH AND YEAH I kinda went overboard with the template structure and hideous paragraphs, I hope that's not too bad. : D

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

asdfghjkl; i haven't read homestuck in a while but this rp sounds so good :1

tempted...

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

sunny you better join >:'c

edit//

I created a standard?
Best day. <3

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

so a few minutes ago i posted that i would join. then i realized why my character idea was too stupid to work in this, and decided making a new one was too much hassle. now i think it is not too much hassle, but i will probably change my mind at some point. and it might flip back to where it is supposed to be, and over and over, etc. anyways, if i ever get my template done, i will post it here. but i might not get it done. but, hey, maybe. that is how these things work, i think.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

so a few minutes ago i posted that i would join. then i realized why my character idea was too stupid to work in this, and decided making a new one was too much hassle. now i think it is not too much hassle, but i will probably change my mind at some point. and it might flip back to where it is supposed to be, and over and over, etc. anyways, if i ever get my template done, i will post it here. but i might not get it done. but, hey, maybe. that is how these things work, i think.

Dear, you have no clue how stupid I felt about my troll. And I still do.
And if you have problems, I can help you! Because I want you to join this. ;__;

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

If I did join, I would ironically make a hipster troll that is an entire IRONIC satire of said sub-culture movement

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

★;5569053 said:
If I did join, I would ironically make a hipster troll that is an entire IRONIC satire of said sub-culture movement

Just stopping by but nearly, if not every, character in Homestuck is an ironic satire of a sub-culture. Dunno if you were doing this ironically or not but yeah.

But yeah if only I roleplayed. This looks really well put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back