• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hit it outside the BOX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
There is without a doubt that there are some truly talented people here in the KHI graphic community. I "used" to be one of them. Since then i've moved into my actual job now which was derived from what i did on khi. This thread was made purely out of my own curiosity, i'd like to know have any of you utilized your talents outside of KHI and put them to use for business/world/fame/money. I have at least but i took a different route. Currently i'm a professional Retoucher for photographers/modles and Magazines. Its quite the comfy gig i must say, but with me bieng away from my original khi home i've wondered have any of you stepped out the KHI box and Used your talents for more than Tag/LP making.Looking forward to some great responses,

PS. i hope this was posted in the correct section of media of course lulz.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yeah, of course.

When it comes to creative projects I always wanna go the extra mile. For example, I was given this project to make like a mixtape of sorts of an artist that we like. So, I got on GIMP and made an album cover and everyone praised me for it.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Thats the ticket mate!. i need to practice my GFX skills again i'd like to make a album cover one day lol.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
thread needs more love

I used my skills to help my mom with her website business and I made a logo for my aunt's food business. I also was like the only person in my high school who knew what photoshop was :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back