• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hit Guys...I'm Back Again (Again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Well things have been really crazy for me: getting a new and completely strange night job, moving into my new place on Memorial Day, making a big change and plans for an LP channel, becoming a mod on an RP site (where I seem to be the only mod who actually moderates and helps plan events and such XD), and even getting my own car all to myself.

Needless to say I'm trying to be back and stay updated! I'm planning on hopping back into the Creative Writing section and tying up all my stories and revamping others, but also I need to message all my pals to let them know I'm not really dead (just on the inside).

For the new guys: Welcome to KHI! Be a pal!
For the old guys: Sup guys! How goes the forum?

PS: Apparently I can't spell

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome back, Chibi! If you're doing an LP channel, will you please link me it? C: It sounds like you've been through a lot and going through your own chapter of adulthood. BUT! Happy to have you back and looking forward to anything you write or revamp in the CW section! Haha, how do you like being a mod? Curious what new strange job you got, but girl, it's been way too long since we last seen you! Anyhow, good luck settling into your new place~

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I believe remember you despite not knowing exactly who you are but regardless welcome back!

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Welcome back, Chibi! If you're doing an LP channehttp://z13.invisionfree.com/VictorySeekers/index.php?act=idxttp://z13.invisionfree.com/VictorySeekers/index.php?act=idx, will you please link me it? C: It sounds like you've been through a lot and going through your own chapter of adulthood. BUT! Happy to have you back and looking forward to anything you write or revamp in the CW section! Haha, how do you like being a mod? Curious what new strange job you got, but girl, it's been way too long since we last seen you! Anyhow, good luck settling into your new place~

Well, I've got plans to get the channel running by mid-July because thats the next blue moon (my channel is ThatBlueMoon or TBM) and I'll be going by Blue there~ I've got my plans but I'm just practicing with the software right now and making sure I'm good and ready with some witty commentary and plenty of jokes!
Trying to find the balance for writing, but being on the one site (Victory Seekers if you're curious: I'm Chibi the Wonder Poodle there and you can usually catch me in the chatbox as that name or Springtrap the Wonder Poodle pleasegoddontask) has really helped me stay clear-headed about my stories and unblocked. I'm still harassing the admin about adding a CW section, but I'll probably just buy my own forum and turn it into that with my currency from posting~ IT WILL HAPPEN I SWEAR
As for my job, I'm an overnight baker that floats all over the state capital. It's actually pretty tough work, particularly because I'm alone all night.
I'm more worried about my cat settling than me XD

@chuman We aren't properly introduced, no: but of course I've seen you around before as well! Thanks for the salutations~

Antar

Awards
Hey. I've seen you around every a lot but I never knew you. Hell, I barely know anyone! xD
But I'm glad you're settling back in after such a difficult time and I hope everything else goes smoothly. It seems like you have a lot of responsibilities on your hands!

Back