• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► His Past:The Reincarnate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
This is a fic for the past of my Rp character Jacob from the Knights of Light RP series.If you havn't heard of it then just sit back and enjoy.

HIS PAST

<(*)>

A boy walked through the forest on a foggy night. Wandering not sure what he was doing. The boy had four white wings on his back. A hood covered his face hiding it showing only his navy blue eyes and brown locks of hair. An old beat up cape spawned from the hood both white he had a white muscle shirt and white pants. He had no shoes or socks he was around the age of 5. A teenager approached him returning home from a hunt. His face mummified in a red cloth he had no shirt and brown gloves. Sandals on his feet and normal pants. He noticed the strange child and approached him a demon fell from the sky. The demon had three mouths and three blood shot eyes. His white hair was like spikes and two brown horns emerged from his head. He had two large dragon wings and a black cloak. His pants were black and no shoes on his feet. The demon attacked man drawing his hands revealing sword-like claws on them. Charging the teen drew out a long-sword and blocked the attack. The teen punched the demon in the stomach and it smiled. "Take care of my brother." It said.
It disappeared and the boy came out from behind a tree and asked. "Is it gone?"
The teen put up his sword and said. "Yes it's gone. Come I won't hurt you. What's your name?"
The boy said. "Jacob." He then went over to the teen and they walked away.

Seven years later.

A familiar figure stood on a tree branch in the forest. Still wearing his cloak as it now fit him properly he wore white wrist bands with two small belts on each. His muscle shirt now had a zipper in the front His white pants had white straps on them attached to white packets which contained shurikens and he was now wearing white boots. An arrow case on his back and a bow in his hand. He held three arrows at once and aimed at three deer. Shooting he hit his targets in the hearts. He jumped down and put the bow on his back. He walked over to the deer and removed the arrows putting them back in their case he grabbed the three deer and threw them over his shoulder. He walked back to town. The other children mocked him and called him "FREAK!".
But the preteen just said. " How many deer have you killed?"
Silencing them he headed home. There the teen that had helped him seven years ago and took him in as his brother sat at a table. "What's the catch this time Jacob?"
Jacob smiled although it couldn't be seen under his hood. "Three deer." He said putting them on the table.
"You know the herds are moving on." The teen said.
"Shut up Gallion." Jacob said to the teen.
Gallion just sighed. "You can't deny it." He said.
Jacob got up and left the table. He didn't want to hear it not on his birthday. He was now 12 Jacob left to his room. He set down his arrows and looked at the clock. It was 11:00 P.M. he got in bed. That night Jacob had a nightmare. He saw himself fighting the demon from 7 years ago. Himself growing up in a strange town. fighting with a strange boy and a cat-girl by his sides. Fighting 13 cloaked figures. Becoming a black creature. He heard the word "Knights of Light." Jacob saw himself fighting an empire with his apparent friends. Then he saw a dark new being emerge from a giant gate. He woke up and he was standing his weapons on his back. The clock said 4:54 P.M.. Jacob got out of his room and headed back to the kitchen. "Took you long enough to wake up." Gallion said.
"I'm going to the forest." Jacob said.
He left the house and ignored the children as they mocked him. Arriving he headed to the center of the forest. When he came to the large lake in the center he took off in flight. He had never been on the other side before but he was going now. Something was pulling him there controlling him. He felt as if something was crawling in his skin. Jacob landed on the other side and saw a strange cave entering it. He looked to his right there was a strange picture on it a boy with a golden dragon wing and a black angel wing carrying a strange sword. The boy wore a black muscle shirt and pants and no shoes. Jacob fell to his knees and he could see the boy clearly as if he knew him as he screamed in pain. The boy cut in half five demons at once and turned to the head demon. "So Geist it's come down to this. Time to die!" The strange boy yelled.
The demon who resembled a boy apparently known as Geist yelled back. "Yes but your the one who's going to die Inochi!"
The boy known as Inochi charged a massive amount of energy in his palm. "Heh." Inochi laughed.
They charged at each other before they collided Jacob's vision was interrupted by a girl's voice. "Who are you?" It questioned.
Jacob got up and turned around it was a gorgeous woman. She was about 18 in age by guess and five feet tall. Her hair was brown and hip long. She wore a black muscle shirt and her eyes were emerald green. She had golden colored pants on and no shoes. "I'm Jacob." Jacob said calmly.
"I'm Veronica." Stated the woman.
"Ok. So what is this place Veronica?" Jacob questioned.
"This is the great hall where history is recorded. That is the history my people know of. What are you doing here?" Veronica asked.
Jacob ignored her question and asked. "Who is this guy then?"
He pointed to the strange boy on the wall. Veronica became ticked when Jacob didn't answer but stated. "That is the great warrior Inochi. He was guardian of the universe' center Saldor. His time was 1,000,000 years ago. Now again what are you doing here?"
"I'm not sure." Jacob said.
"Riiiiight." Veronica said.
"I'll be back tomorrow." Jacob stated.
He took of in flight. He was pondering the events lately and why did the name Inochi sound so familiar.

Chapter End.

So what do you think so far?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back