• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiring Site Staff (WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Re: Hiring Site Staff

This is like the third time in recent history we've needed to hire new site staff lol

To all of you applying, I hope none of you have any intentions of being gayfaggots and quitting on us like a month afterwards/sticking around not doing anything productive, because that's why we have to keep hiring and hiring and hiring

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood

T.T I wish I could apply. Unfortunately, I do not know where to get good Kingdom Hearts news, since KHI wants things that come out first (read: not posted by other websites or forums first) which is where I'm lost. I get all my snippets from KHI itself. Otherwise I'll fulfil every other criteria.

You know what, I'll apply anyway. I'm always good at learning on the fly. And may just lessen the monotony of life about now.

Last edited:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

To all of you applying, I hope none of you have any intentions of being gayfaggots and quitting on us like a month afterwards/sticking around not doing anything productive, because that's why we have to keep hiring and hiring and hiring

While a few people may have good reasons, that plan sounds dumb. My intention is to stick around for quite some time

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!

This is like the third time in recent history we've needed to hire new site staff lol

I know it. I hate that. I've been around for 4 years now tho, and don't plan on ever leaving the site/quitting anything.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

ok so. like I missed applications the last time this time I'll be sure to send it in. yes I know I'm a mod but still I've been menaign to leook mroe into the main site. and this seems to be the way to do it.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

I hope I get the Content Writer Job. I just sent in my application. Good luck to everybody else as well!

Last edited:

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

I think I will make an app for content writer, I have a quick question.

How busy are content writer's? Like how much do we do?

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

Okay well im on here alot so I Think I could handle it,

btw love your xion sig Gildragon

Zeagal

Lick It Good

Oh hey I would be interested. Except I'm too busy with school so I'll just wish everyone who applied good luck.

Edit: Okay I lied. I think I might get an application done this weekend if I'm not too late.

Last edited:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards

Hmmm, I'm thinking about sending in an application for a content writer as well. I'm still not sure though. I'll probably fill one out anyway. Yeah, I think I'll get working on it tonight.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

Id send in an app for Content Writer, but there are two reasons why I won't. 1. Finding infomation on KH isn't my forte. 2. I'm way to busy being lazy.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

Any chance those image urls aren't working? I can't load any of them.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Any chance those image urls aren't working? I can't load any of them.
I too was not able to get any of the images to work except the picture of the black mushrooms.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

They all work for me, and other members are saying that they work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back