• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiring Site Staff (WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Hello there, KHinsider!

With Raz and I taking over site staff, we've decided that it's time to refresh the staff roster. Our goal is to revamp the main site entirely, providing useful and reliable content to everyone who visits KHI. In order to do this however, we'll be needing additional workers, as what we want to accomplish will involve quite a bit of work.

Content Writers

There are about 2-3 open positions. Content writers will have the opportunity to write editorials, update the front page, and edit content on the site. Content Writers--
  • Must have good grammar
  • Must be knowledgable about the Kingdom Hearts series
  • Must be able to complete assignments in a timely manner
  • Must have basic knowledge of HTML (It really isn't that difficult to learn, most people pick up on it quickly.)
  • Should have a good nose for Kingdom Hearts news
  • Must be active
In order to apply, you must do the following:

1. Briefly explain why you're qualified for the job.
  2. Write a 2-3 paragraph description on one of the main characters in the Kingdom Hearts series.
  3. Submit a private message to Nocturne containing your application.
Graphic Artists

There are about 1-2 open positions. Graphic Artists--

• Must be skilled at cutting out renders
  • Must be able to complete assignments in a timely manner
  • Must be active
In order to apply, graphic artists must submit three pieces of work they've put together in the past, and cut out one of the images below:
The following images have lighting that falls over the dark background (example). If you select one of these and you're able to make the see-through color parts work on a white background (example), it will improve your chances of being considered.
Once you're finished, submit your work to me through private messaging for evaluation.

We're also looking for anyone who has experience with layout design. If you're interested, send Raz a message explaining what you're capable of.

That's all for now, happy applying!

(Remember that this job requires you to have a lot of time on your hands. Quantities subject to change, contact me or Raz if you have any questions/concerns.)

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Re: Hiring Site Staff

i leik kh lotz and 1 tiem i had a dreme were i was sora and i think my drem was a gud idea for kh3 so i cud write arlticals on my gud ideas for kh3 and i tink that woud be rly coo and khi is mha fav site eva so i would be honerd to be apart of ur site thank yu very much good bye ={D ^_^

DOOOOOOOOM
^me bein randum xD

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK

wow you guys must like this site a lot... wish i could help with the content writers...but school is already a hassle
i might if i have the time, heck might even apply over the break!
good luck to everyone else though! :D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I just wanted to encourage everyone who thinks they might want to do this, even a little bit, to apply. You never know what could happen. :3

G'luck.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

I just wanted to encourage everyone who thinks they might want to do this, even a little bit, to apply. You never know what could happen. :3

Yeah seriously. I was like "haha I am never going to get on staff...might as well send one for kicks and giggles"

And then a little while later a friend was like lol you got hired and I was like wat. ._.

So just apply :3

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

I would apply for Content Writer because I feel I have all the qualities except the basic knowledge of HTML. Maybe I'll look up a turorial online and learn in it real quick then apply.

When do you want the applications by?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I would apply for Content Writer because I feel I have all the qualities except the basic knowledge of HTML. Maybe I'll look up a turorial online and learn in it real quick then apply.

When do you want the applications by?

It's really easy, for the most part. (I knew none when I first joined :/)
Get in your application as soon as you can, we'll have an exact date up soon.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'd love to help out with the content writers part but I don't really care about KH at all anymore and REALLY don't feel like learning HTML. And I'm not really paying attention for the upcoming games. I know like a limit of three things for BBS.
I'd rather be a mod for like... the creative writing section or something. Not a content writer. D:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Take your time.

There's no real rush. Make your work is the best it can be.
If you want a second try with renders or anything, that's perfectly okay.

Annoyance -- Site Staff and Forum Staff are unconnected. We can't really help you with your aspirations to be a moderator.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That's entirely unrelated.

Take your time.

There's no real rush. Make your work is the best it can be.
If you want a second try with renders or anything, that's perfectly okay.

Annoyance -- Site Staff and Forum Staff are unconnected. We can't really help you with your aspirations to be a moderator.

'kay. D:

S

Shadow Soldier

Here's a doozy of a question.

Will I be able to apply? With my past with the staff, I can see me either not being allowed to apply, or applying, but having people go "LMAO LETS LETUM APPLEH N DEN WE WILL CHEWZ NOT HIM!1 L1OLOL"

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

Yeah seriously. I was like "haha I am never going to get on staff...might as well send one for kicks and giggles"

And then a little while later a friend was like lol you got hired and I was like wat. ._.

So just apply :3

same here

I was super surpised when I logged in the next day with an orange name o:

seriously just give it a try guys

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

I'd apply for graphics but I suck shit at rendering.

Eh might send in an app, might not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back