• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiring Site Staff! [No Longer Accepting Applications]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Re: Hiring Site Staff!

I actually edited my post abit, <br> isn't making sense to me. What's the difference between <p> and <br>?

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Ok, and is 4 paragraphs considered brief? That's how much I put. :p I still need to write my charcter description. And I have a basic knowledge of HTML, such as Hyperlinking and editting text and layouts, I learned most of it informally.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

I actually edited my post abit, <br> isn't making sense to me. What's the difference between <p> and <br>?

You mean <br />

<p> will make a new paragraph. <br /> will just set the text to the next line down.

Ok, and is 4 paragraphs considered brief? That's how much I put. :p I still need to write my charcter description. And I have a basic knowledge of HTML, such as Hyperlinking and editting text and layouts, I learned most of it informally.

Quality over quantity is what we're looking for.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Well, I just sent in my application. Were we supposed to include HTML tags in it? Because I forgot to do that.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I sent mine. :) I dont know why, but there is a random space in my last paragraph. Please ignore it. ;)

Thank you for the opportunity!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Even though I sent my application I don't have any knowledge on how HTML.

So yeah I don't think I'm qualify enough for the job maybe next time I will be able to and have more knowledge on these kinds of things next year.

:)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Nah it's alright I got other things to worry about anyways.. ;) I just thought it would be fun to apply. But I think knowing how to do something is important or it could make things frustrating for others. So don't worry about it at all not trying to get favors ;-/

I need to learn a few things before applying for something anyways and I think there are others who could do a really good job knowing what there doing. Where I've only been on here for awhile and I don't have many computer skills. :) besides I just like writing and I think I will stick with writing story's instead for I am better at that. Story's are far more simpler for me.

:) I think I am beginning to ramble a little here. lol

But if you could tell me how to find out how to learn HTML and how to get a joomla account and where that would be that would help ;)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

You can pretty much learn HTML from any site that pops up on Google. It's easy.

As for Joomla, it's a staff-exclusive thing. I can't and won't make you an account because you're not on staff and the stuff you could do in Joomla could potentially bring the site to its knees. It's a very sensitive issue.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Now you've piqued my interest. How is a joomla account different? Is it the ability to edit the main page or is there a physical difference, like one you can see?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Oh I wasn't worried, I was just wondering how they were different.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Oh so Joomla account is on here then on khinsider. Alright that's all I needed or wanted to know for now on that subject nothing more. As for my other question I can learn HTML by google? Okay then is there anything else I should know or learn then?

I'll just check the front page again ;) lol

Also if someone were to be accepted but had to much going on would they be able to decline from the writing job? And someone could take there place?

Sorry again I am just nervous is all :)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Don't worry about HTML or Joomla. That's all stuff that can be taught.
Just focus on making a nice, quality application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back