• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiring Site Staff! [No Longer Accepting Applications]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

Re: Hiring Site Staff!

Sent in the app, hopefully you guys received it.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I'm good at writing, but I'm not to sure if I could do this... it sounds like a lot of fun though.

So here's a question, how does the HTML work? and Like do you find news on KH then write it down then send it to you guys to post on the front page?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Each staff member is created a Joomla account. We use Joomla to edit the site, basically. You click on create new item, write your news update with appropriate HTML and press save.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

So how do I get a joolma account? Is it on here?

oh maybe I shouldn't have sent a application on why I would like to join as a writer... ;-o

Feeling really nervous now!!

Also would there be one or more staff writer in case the other isn't on that day to update news?

And do checking other websites count for news? Like SE, KH13, and Heartstation? And being part of staff is just for fun right not an actual job? Like just helping out on the website?

So I just sent my application, so I hope you guys get it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

The aim isn't to get KH news from other KH fan sites--but from the sources (Japanese blogs, scans, events, etc..).
Just apply and we'll fill you guys in on the details later.

Aurablade77

I would love to apply, and even though I am not THAT active on the forums, I come to the site everyday(it's my homepage for my browser) ever since the site was Kingdom Hearts 2

However, what is stopping me is that I am the usual busy college student =(

Plus, I am not up for spoiling the KH story on myself for the upcoming games that gets news released such as ultimania interviews, etc. that reveal everything. Being a busy college student, I haven't even got the time to finish Birth By Sleep yet =( =( =( =(

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Well I can't really read Japanese but I can keep my eyes open for news, but I might not be the right person for the job but I will try my best to be of help. And I don't really know where to look if not those web sites. But like I said I will probably need some help and pointers if I do get accepted for the job :)

But I did applied so it's up to you guys.

Do magazines that have interviews that are new count? Just throwing ideas on where to look for KH news ;)

Sinker

Awards

When we write about a character, can we write about more than one character or are we limited to one character?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

I is pondering on this. Granted, I'm a little busy-ish of late, but Content Writing would be something to throw variety in my time.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

if you guys wanna be just like me apply i mean i can't promise you'll be as amazing as me but you can try w/e

in fact forget it don't bother they treat us like slaves and we don't get paid i quit

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

steve STOP following me *two first fingers*

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

-thinks-
Hm. Maybe.
I'll do an application for the heck of it and see where things go.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Sounds like a job for me! :D Just one question before I hop into making my application. When I write my character description, does it have to be spoiler free (no story details)?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

n
heh, never herd of a 12 year old with knoledge of html!

I doubt it'd be hard for him to learn though. Actually, I'm learning it right now, it's not THAT hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back