• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Hints of Uncharted 3(Possible logo+ rumors)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Awards

So basically I found link number one, an article that says that the logo for Uncharted 3 was posted on a uncharted 2 facebook page. I couldn't find the logo on an uncharted 2 page there, I did find a page for Uncharted 3.(Link number 3) Also, Link 2 speaks of Gamezine bloggers who noticed Naughty Dog looking for Game designers who are skilled in level layout, high concept object placement(hell if I know what that means) and scripting. They also state that Naughty Dog is requesting character artists with advanced knowledge of human anatomy. It's all pretty conjectural at this point. Nothing that I would suggest as definative, but until confirmation comes along, these might good places to keep an eye on.

1. Rumor: Uncharted 3 confirmed on Facebook, Game logo revealed?

2. Naughty Dog Staffing Up For Uncharted 3? - PushSquare.com

3. Uncharted III | Facebook

And before anybody says anything about there being a topic for this, I already searched for the Uncharted series discussion thread and I couldn't find it.