• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Him and Her [A Riku/Xion One Shot]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
In an attempt to have my soul spared by a minor (or major) mistake I made in the Riku/Xion FC, I shall attempt to ease the wrath of the mighty Rain with a short story/poem.

Here we go...

For someone who never knew who she was, she sure knew how to confuse other people.

The girl would remain alone, separate from the rest as she blended with the background around her, maybe hoping someone would notice her.

He noticed.

She was an outcast; he was one of them. And yet a spark was made--a spark that lit up even the darkest of nights. How, everyone asked, how could this have possibly happen?

They didn't know, but they knew it had happened.

Thus she was tortured, humiliated, called what girls like her were called.

This had the opposite effect; now she smiled more often, and instead chose not to be alone, but to be with him.

How did this happen, they keep asking.

Again with the threats, again with the hateful words, again with the meaningless violence.

And she kept smiling.

She said she knew now who she was.

He had figured it out as well, though it was she who told herself.

He found her, and she enjoyed it.

One day the hate stopped, you could assume that the crowd had moved on, though there were still hateful words and threats.

Of course none of this mattered to either one; the more it lessened, the more they clicked.

Until no resistance ensued, and that click soon became more.

She now knows who she is:

She is his love.​

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I really liked it, Flower! It's a nice little free-verse poem. And Riku does seem like the sort of character who would notice someone when no one else did.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
OMG
This made me happy and sad...

I love how this is written, very unique

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Aw!
It was wicked cute and sweet Flower.
I liked it lots. Interesting way you presented it in. It deff caught my eye.
Its not too long to get me bored after a while and its not too short to leave me hanging and unsatisfied
It was like the right size :D
The ending put a smile to my face
Good job, I'm sure Rain will "spare you" from her "wrath"
Lol

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Someday...when I'm not being threatened. Lmao.<3

I'm glad some people liked it; I'm thinking of making a Riku/Xion fanfic, so keep an eye out for that. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back