• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Hikaru Utada's Laughter in the Dark Tour 2018 available on Netflix and iTunes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Hikaru Utada's Laughter in the Dark Tour 2018 is now available for streaming and purchase on Netflix and iTunes, featuring the main theme songs from KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS 3 "Hikari" and "Chikai". Utada translated the entire show in English herself, including all of the song lyrics and the talking segments.

Laughter in the Dark Tour 2018 can be purchased on iTunes for $24.99, or streamed on Netflix with a subscription.

Complete footage from the tour finale at Makuhari Messe of Hikaru Utada's first concert tour in 12 years, wrapping up the celebratory 2018--the year of her 20th anniversary since debut. Also includes Talking about Laughter in the Dark, consisting of interviews with musicians from the tour as well as tour staff!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Blessed Queen ;A;

We don't deserve her.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!! WHEN I HEARD IT WAS GOING TO BE ON NETFLIX I WAS SO HAPPY!

Edit: I just wish Sanctuary was in there too :'(

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I managed to snag one of the physical release bundles, won't be watching it until my sister can join me but it's there, and it's great. I can't wait to see what she did with this concert-- no clue if her translations are on the Blu Ray but it's amazing to think that she did the entire thing herself! Definitely a good reason to rewatch it on Netflix (as if I need one). Yes, she is good to us.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
I managed to snag one of the physical release bundles, won't be watching it until my sister can join me but it's there, and it's great. I can't wait to see what she did with this concert-- no clue if her translations are on the Blu Ray but it's amazing to think that she did the entire thing herself! Definitely a good reason to rewatch it on Netflix (as if I need one). Yes, she is good to us.
Can confirm; no subs on the Blu-Ray, but it’s a sacrifice for a better encode and uncompressed audio lol

Back