• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Hikaru Utada Laughter in the Dark Tour 2018 VR Releasing January 18th 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

PlayStation VR users, get out your headsets as you will be able to download the Hikaru Utada Laughter in the Dark Tour 2018 -HIKARI & CHIKAI- VR concert on January 18th 2019.

PlayStation Europe made the announcement on their weekly PlayStation Store update earlier this week. The concert experience launched in December 2018 for PlayStation Plus users in Japan and features two theme songs from the Kingdom Hearts series, Hikari and Chikai. It has not yet been revealed if this will be exclusive to PlayStation Plus when it releases on Friday.

January 18th is also the release date of Kingdom Hearts VR Experience in Japan. A Western release date has not been provided.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I've been sitting on this for about 13 hours but time hasn't healed the wound that this is releasing and not the KHVR experience (that we know of yet). Still, I'll certainly enjoy watching the concert on my VR headset this weekend, especially since I didn't think this would make its way out of Japan.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just watched Utada’s concert.

Wow. That was such an incredible experience. I was truly left breathless halfway through Hikari when Utada was standing 20-30 centimetres in front of me, staring into my eyes, while singing a song I’ve known for 14 years. I can’t wait to watch more concert specials like this in the future.

Back