• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hikaru look soo much like kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephira808

i dun know if im the only 1 who notice this,hav any1 take a closer look to kairi n hikaru hair style?they look totally the same.except 4 kairi's hair color,its red.not just dat they hav the same appearance.their face n uh....maybe just dat
here,take a look at em

c?notice the similiarities???u gota admit dat they look alike,abit atleast.the pics i just post is not a good example so they may not look alike very much.but theres a pics of kairi dat really looks like hikaru,i swear!!!i just couldnt find it....

sephira808

ur kiddin rite?hahahaha,very funny,nice 1...dude,r u serios???u totally got the wrong preception.shes totally cute!!

Genin~Kizashi

Their hair is completely different, their faces are very different shaped, Kairi's lips are thinner, Kairi has different colored eyes, their complexion is different, and Kairi does not look asian. In fact, none of the Kingdom Hearts characters look asian, except for the characters in Land of Dragons.

D

Deleted member 5341

skilled keyblada said:
Not at all, in my opinion. God, Hikaru is so ugly.....

Aw that's mean :(
Naw, I don't think they look that much alike.....
(No offense Utada!!) I think Kairi is a little more femanine and "delicate-er" than Hikki and her face looks younger....but that's just my opinion, maybe i'm wrong ^_^

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
I think the only thing similar is the way their hair is parted. :/ Otherwise, it's pretty much how Genin~Kizashi put it.
Kairi's got a slimmer look overall and doesn't look asian. And Utada is not ugly. D: *pout* She's a cross between pretty and pokable-cute. x3

Hiro

It's just Hikaru's hair that looks like Kairi. Except Kairi's is red-ish.

C

cam ron 77

um, well, in general kairi doesn't really look like hikki and hikki doesn't look like her. but you know how it is in the videogames, the characters' amv look is totally different from their in game look. in that particular pic, they don't look alike.

Haruko

I agree with the people who said it just the hair. My hair is exactly styled the same way (like a lot of other girls) , just way (way way way way ) longer. *gasp* Does that mean I look like Kairi too? I could cosplay now! j/k Ha ha ha , really though I see nothing similar other then the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back