• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hihi :3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TinaYoshi

I'm Newish I joined 3 days ago.
I hadn't looked the boards over to well, and decided to today, and now I am introducing myself :3

Online I'm known as: Tina & TinaYoshi
Offlien I'm called: Christina

Hmmm....
My favorite color is: Lightly colored blue, not the neon blues
Other favorites: Lime Green, Orange, Purple, and Pastel Yellow
I have pets: 2 birds, 4 dogs, a cat, several fresh water fish, and 10 Saltwater fish.
Intrests: I love to draw although I'm not that great compared to most people
Favorite Games: Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country 2, Ragnarok(I miss this game so bad after my 15 day trial T_T), Final Fantasy X, Final fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII, Petz, Radiata Stories,, and more... :p

How I got into Kingdom Hearts:

Well I use to see all the commercials for it, and I fell in love with the song, and that is basically what made me want the game, but I had no PS2 T_T
Then I believe it was 3 years later, and I got a PS2 for Christmas and got Kingdom Hearts.

When I first started it I was creeped out XD
I was not use to games asking you all these weird personal Questions, I know I'm odd XD
Then when I got to the main games I was wondering where the disney worlds were because I was looking foward to the Lion King World XD (because Simba was in the trailer and I rembered that)

I almost gave up after the first Disney world; Alice in wonderland, because I was stuck, but then I found a guide and it helped me get on past where I was stuck.

And was greatly dissapointed there was no Lion King World, I kept hoping the next world would be it, never happen, but luckily Kingdom Hearts II was 6 months(I believe thats right I'm guessing) away from being realeased. XD (but that wasn't the reason I wanted Kingdom Hearts II its because I fell in love with the charactors and wanted to find out what would happen)

I also had no clue who all the Final Fantasy Charactors were when I played the first game, I didn't even know they were final fantasy charactors at the time XD

Haha yeah thats me and my weird getting into kingdom hearts story XD

brainy_pigeon

Hey, and welcome to the forums!! =)

That is an interesting story about getting into Kingdom Hearts. The commercials also made me want to get Kingdom Hearts.

Anyways, have a great time here, and I hope to see you around! If you have any questions about the forums or just want to be friends, go ahead and PM me. ^^

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Hi there..............should I speak slowly?....nvr mnd that. My name is Sephy as u can call me if u wishes...well, welcome to the forums and all its glory.....PM me if you wana be friends or just wana talk! KA-POW!

TinaYoshi

Aww thank you ^__^

I'm not that great of an artist though, but if you'd like to see some I posted all the kingdom hearts fan drawlings I've drawn so far XD

TinaYoshi

Thank you, I think I like this forum better then when I first joined so I'll probly be around ^^

TinaYoshi

Well welcome to the forums to you as well in that case! :3

You all seem very nice, it'd be nice to be friends with any of you ^__^

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awesome. ^_^ Great to meet awesome new people. hope you stick around1

Back