• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
i've been following this series since the beggining while highly disturbing, its a gret yet somewhat sad/disturbing series, up to ep 11 which i think this arc is the saddest one yet (poor satako)

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Eh. I really don't feel for Satoko for some reason. She was really annoying in the past arcs in the few minutes that she appeared, so I suppose that was the reason why. But I'm waiting until Keiichi becomes a side character in a chapter. That will be interesting.

evil_kenshin

true about keiichi, but i think we'll have to wait to the answer arcs (which show it from a different perspective) for that

still, i can't take it as lightly as you, child abuse like that's not a fun sorta topic in regards to satako

i really hate the police guy (ooishi or something like that) i mean at first he wasn't that bad, but now his plain stupid and greedy for a police man, i mean using underhanded tactics like he does isn't fitting for someone of his rank, he deserves a good punch to the face (or get killed by mion , rena or someone along those lines)

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
I don't know. I feel sorry for her in that aspect, aka life isn't going so well and I understand that, but showing that kind of stubborn attitude in the previous arcs as well as this one ruins it. I mean, if it happened to Rika, I'd be heartbroken.

It's a good chance that Satoko's uncle may not be the abuser. And Keiichi killed for nothing. And will die. Again.

Ooishi's really playing bad cop in Tatarigoroshi. He was all friendly and "Tell me if you think something's wrong," and now Keiichi's already defensive against him.

evil_kenshin

well sure the first arch Ooishi was ok, but in the arc with the shion + mion thing he was deliberatly aiming at getting keiichi hurt just so he can move in on mion (being that he had no warrent, he needed proof for something to go wrong, and like rena detected his plot was to try and make something happen)

also this arc him hurting and intimidating keiichi like that for not helping him (also using a method where there is no external proof of injury is even worse) reveal were satako was shows how stupid he is

i seriously wish we got to see mion kill him (she said she would in one of the previous arcs, considering she had once let him live when she was about to kill him), i wanna see Ooishi dead

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
So I just started watching right?

You will now advert your attention to the gif in my signature. (SPOILERS LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back