• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Nana grinned widely, "NOT IT~ Looks like it's you again Light-o-kuun~" She chuckled, bouncing up and down in her stance.
"And we have an even worse punishment game in mind after this one..." She smirked deviously, winking at the older student.

"Oh the count of three, we should all split up, right?" She smiled sincerely at May and Jin, nodding.

"One~ Twooooo annd...."

She began to step backwards, very slowly, "THREE." She turned all the way around and sprinted towards the forest.

Oh, what a fun time she was going to have. If only she knew what she would come across in the forest.

A sigh, Szayel was leaning over the bridge, gazing down at some of the other festival activities that were going on. Something just didn't feel right at all. Maybe he should've stuck by Nana for the day. He wouldn't be able to live with himself knowing that he could've prevented a death, though.
He bit his lip so hard he thought it might bleed.

"Szayel-san...?"

He jumped, turning around, eyes wide. "O-oh, it's only you Cirucci."

She chuckled, shaking her head, "You usually like the formalities. What's wrong?"

"Everything."

Ryo had finally made it to the festival, and by now, she was observing the different activities they had going on. As well as the over-abundance of food stalls. She couldn't wait for the actual act of cotton drifting. That was the peak of the Watanagashi Festival, and she wouldn't miss it for the world.
For now, she'd figure she'd walk around some more to get a full taste of what everyone had to offer.

Last edited:

Raiko

Come break me down
Everything went quiet for a couple of seconds.

"One...two..three.." Jin yelled, "NOT IT!"

"Not it! And you all better bet that I'm going to be ruling this game! I know the woods of Hinamizawa better then the back of my hand." The overconfident May wore a wide grin, a thumb to her chest. "And Light, whatever you manage to toss in, I'll come back a hundred times worse, be you it or a fellow hider."

May and Nana followed Jin's way of choosing who's not it. It looks like Light is it once again. So much for being 'the smartest kid in the school'. Light's hollow expression shows how much of an idiot he could be when ti comes to being not it.

"NOT IT~ Looks like it's you again Light-o-kuun~"

"Oh by heavens above. It's me again...(no surprise there Light, no surprise there.)" Light shook his head side to side and shrugged his shoulders smugly. "I'll definately get you back. Give me two hours-"

"One~ Twooooo annd...."

She began to step backwards, very slowly, "THREE."

Before the student could finish his request, everybody fled from him, some running into the woods where he would probably get lost. He sighed heavily and started to walk into the woods, looking around for those markers that one of them mentioned before.

"This is my reward huh? Well, better find one of them before I slack off."

Raiko

Come break me down
SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST GUYS

" Already ahead of you."

Seems like Hiro's excited today about meeting Ryo.
Seto muttered under his breath. Luckily, Hiro didn't hear a word Seto said over all of the noise.

" What if she is still in the hospital ?" He asked himself. " Hey Watson !" Hiro yelled. " Check the Entrance to see if she comes." He said. " Unless you have a date waiting for you. Which I doubt"

"Yes master, I hear and I obey," Seto mumbled headed to the entrance, checking his watch every now and then for Ryo to come. Nobody who looked like Ryo went past him, unless he fell asleep when he was supposed to be on watch, a quick glance at his watch he saw that it's been an hour since he was sent to keep an eye out.

One hour...One hour?! Oh...Im going to get a pay cut again.

Annoyed, Seto stomped towards a bench and sat on it, his face on his hands. He's going to be pissed off if she went past me while I snoozed off.

Last edited:

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Hiro sat down on a bench. " Darn it." Hiro said placing his head on his hands. " I'm such a loser. " He said. He picked up his phone and dialed Seto's number. On the third Ring he looked up and saw Ryo walking around. He smiled and canceled the call. He got up and brushed hiimself off and fixed his tie. " Alright Hiro. Don't mess this up. This is probably your only chance with a girl. " He said to himself while he heard someone in back of laughing at what he said. He jsut ignored and began to walk towards Ryo.

" Hey Ryo. I'm sorry I'm late. I just woke up late and I was just a total mess and I'm really sorry. " He said. " I got you these .... Hold on for a second. " Hiro ran back to the bench he was on to see crumpled flowers. " Today is not my day." He said as he facepalmed himself."

He walked back to Ryo with broken flowers at hand." I'm sorry i had these nice flowers for you but it got trampled." He said with a sad face. " I'm sorry."

In Hiro's mind he already heard her saying " What type of Man are you ? The Date Is OFF ! "

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Nana had hit three faster then Mayonaka had expected. With a grin and a dash, the girl went running straight for the trees. She had expected someone else to be it today but, this was still fun. It meant it really was a rematch and no way in heck was she going to be the first one found again. She knew that just a bit of a ways from here, there was a large, dense, cluster of trees that could hide basically anything. As a little kid, May used to hide her pet snakes in there due to her father's absolute hatred of the things. When she spotted them, she hopped up to a branch that at first glance seemed way too thin to support a person and then continued up a few feet until the odd opening came up. The trees had grown in such a way, they seemed to make a basket surrounded by weeds and vines. The only way anyone could see her from the outside was if she were peeking her head out from the top like a mole.

"Heh heh, I'd love to see Light actually find us all this time." With a gentle leap, she fell into the 'basket' and comfily sat down, leaning against the trunk of one of the trees. After only a few minutes, however, she felt like she wasn't alone in here... Hhhhisssssst...

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Nana ran through the forest with as much energy as possible. She looked around for a good hiding spot, somewhere that she knew Light wouldn't find.
Somewhere amazing and hard to find.
"Wait..." She mumbled to herself, twisting her mouth into a smile.

"I know just the place!" Nana sped off into the distance, the clearing! Why didn't she think of the clearing? It was perfect~

Ryo smiled at Hiro, shaking her head. "You don't have to apologize. I-it's the thought that counts!" She said, gently taking the flowers from Hiro's hand.
Hiro was trying really hard, and Ryo appreciated that he would go out of his way for her, even though he didn't really have to.

"Ah, um... I need to use the restroom, I'll be right back." She said, turning around. She was just really nervous about the whole idea of being on a date. She needed to clear her mind of any worries before doing anything drastic.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
"You don't have to apologize. I-it's the thought that counts!" Ryo said.

" Oh I'm sorry for saying ... Im sorry ?" Hiro facepalmed himself.

"Ah, um... I need to use the restroom, I'll be right back."

" Oh alright. I'll wait right there on the bench then." He said as she left. He exhaled a long breathe and fell on the bench. " It's just not my day." Hiro took out his phone and dialed Seto's number. Ring.... Ring... Ring... " Um Seto. Yea I Found Ryo. Sorry for having you keep watch. Now you can .. um just enjoy yourself now. " He said then hung up.

He got back up and bought two sodas. " Just in case Ryo wants one." He said. He began to shake a bit. " Come on Hiro. Your a Brave detective that solved a handful of horrifying mysteries. Are you going to let this one date make you nervous and turn you crazy? " Hiro thought to himself. " But then again this is my frist date." He thought." I wonder if Ryo knows its my first date." He began to get deep into his thoughts.

s1naruto Yea. I think it shows Hiro's soft side cX

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Jin dashed off into the forest knowing fully well that he had planned for this. Though he didn't look like it, Jin was very athletic, allowing him to move very quickly. In this case, he used his speed and athletics to climb up a large tree and began to jump from one tree branch to the next.

Each Jump was calculated perfectly, for if Jin messed up, he would end up on the ground.
Certainly dead. But that would never happen to him. He stopped as he rested on a tree branch. He had went up at least a good 50 feet.

He smiled knowing fully well that Light would never think of looking up this high. Jin sat down on the branch waiting for Light to come and look for them. He lay down on the branch that he was on, making sure that he was balanced.

"It's so quite today." Jin noticed. He thought that today the Cicada's would be talking but for some reason, they weren't. It would of helped if they had been talking, because then he would be able to move around a lot easier when Light was around. He shrugged, as he got up he slowly made sure that the next branch was sturdy enough for his weight.

After some calculations, Jin jumped for the next branch, he had barely grabbed the branch and noticed that he had almost missed it. He soon scrambled up, not wanting to fall. His breathing became faster, but after awhile the adrenaline went away.

"Too Close for comfort." Jin muttered. This would be his hiding spot, a tree branch on a nearby tree in the forest's entrance. The tree was about 20 yards away from where they had entered and Light would certainly come from there. Jin would be hiding above him, at least fifty feet above him.

Raiko

Come break me down
Trees are never a lead to one's hiding place. Who knows whether they would be within the woods or perhaps they are within the festival where it would be very hectic and it's is a place where I could get easily distracted. A perfect place to hide, or so I thought it would be...

As Light wandered around the woods aimlessly, he lost track of the time. He needs to find them before his 2 hours are up. Considered to be the brightest kid in the school, Light can be a bit brain dead in playing hide and seek or maybe he's just not bothered enough to do it. A bit of a slacker Light could be.

Suddenly, there was a ruslting noise coming up from infrotn of it. Light spun around, frantically trying to find the source of that sound. And then it stopped.

It must haven been an animal....or maybe....

Light walked backwards, trying to get out of the hider's sight. He glanced up a tree and climbed up it. After all the effort, he eventually reached the top of it. Someone's bound to be somewhere up here...
There was a shadow moving in the other tree. It could be someone who's witty enough to fool an idiot (occ:wait wut?). Light jumped off the tree that he was on and ran up to the one that he saw the myserious shadow on. He crept up the trunk silently and when he saw the figure, he placed his hand on his shoulder and slapped it pretty hard.

"Peek-a-boo. I see you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back