• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Hiruma's feet hit the ground with a small thud. He stood fully out of the car. The car itself shone in the bright sun, the blue paint reflecting the sky wonderfully. He placed his right hand down on the car, and leaned against it. He tossed the ball in his left hand into the open window. He was finally home. He took a deep breath, and sighed as it left him. He looked down at his watch. He was late. Not just late, but really late. Gladly, he had his own car. And the school had a parking lot.

Hinamizawa was his hometown. He remembered so much about it, yet now knew almost nothing. Few things stood out in his mind, but a single friend stood out amongst the rest. Nana. She was tiny back then, he was almost her big brother. But it's been three years now. Hiruma chuckled a little, and looked down, his mind recalling the times they had spent together. She's probably moved away, as he did. Found new friends, and totally forgotten about him. But now wasn't the time to think about that.

He grabbed his backpack from the backseat, and started running towards the building. He pushed the door open, not slowing down a step. He knew this school like the back of his hand. As he ran down the hall, it was almost as if he could hear and see the school he used to know. The people he passed in the halls. The sound of girls gossiping. And then, he found the room, that hopefully he belonged in.

He opened the door, and stepped in. It wasn't the right room. But the room was right for him. He smiled as he slowly closed the door. There were a few people in here. He didn't recognize many of them. One however, he knew immediately. He dropped his bag to the side, and spoke. "Hey. My name's Hiruma. Long time no see, Nana."

Raiko

Come break me down
Seto can't help to notice Nana's suspicious look whenever he turned around. Finally, she said,
"Though... I don't think we can have you as our class president."
Seto laughed at the thought of him being a president. Telling the class to sit down when needed, to settle down when needed and probably do after-school clubs and activities.
"Well what a shame, oh well. I'll just referee then," he chuckled.
"Who are you anyway? I haven't seen you around Hinamizawa at all. Small town, we all sorta... know each other."
"AHAHAHA, haven't you heard of me yet? I guess this is a small town. Im Seto Kaiba. I've just recently moved from the city because of something. I can't-" and he paused. Seto stared at the little girl like he just saw a *shinigami waiting for him.

(* shinigami=god of death)

----------------------------

As Light waitied for May's answer, the door sid open and a blonde haired boy ran into the room. His bag fell to the floor with a loud thud. He didn't look any familiar to him but oh well.
"Hey. My name's Hiruma. Long time no see, Nana."
The room went silent and all eyes went to him. Light smiled a friendly smile and stood up. He walked towards the boy and said, "Hey Hiruma, the name's Light. I take that you are the new student?"
He raised a hand and patted it on the new student's shoulder. "Welcome," he continued.

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
"Who was that guy anyway?"

"How am I supposed to know? I've been here about as long as you have. Seems like an out of towner though." Mayonaka regained her composure after being tugged down by Light's fall.

Nana had said something about deciding president through another game when the other man started speaking to her about something. Seto? His name was Seto? And what's with that weird look he keeps giving Nana? May walked over and poked Kaiba in the back. "Is that how you're supposed to look at a princess? Neh?" And just as she finished her comment, yet another person walked in. Wait... She knew this person!

Forgetting her quirral with Seto, she dashed over to the doorway. "Hiruma!" Tackle. "Where've you been? What've you been doing? Huh, huh?" Acting like a hyper little schoolgirl. Wait. She was a hyper little schoolgirl. Back when he was around anyway.

Mion was reading comfortably when the phone rang on the table beside her. Picking it up, she answered. "Why hello. It's not everyday you have the hospital calling you." Hooray for caller I.D.

Raiko

Come break me down
"How am I supposed to know? I've been here about as long as you have. Seems like an out of towner though."
"Hmm. I heard it was Seto. Wasn't he a game champion or something?"
Light stepped back as May ran up to the new comer and tackled Hiruma, being her hyper self again. It's strange. May looked even happier than before- when Hiruma wasn't here. Was there something that Light missed about this? Did they know each other. Either way, he should still make friends with him.
He walked towards the chessboard and curiously examined it; it was quite dusty. Light went up to a window and slid it open. Then he remembered.
"Hey guys, where are Sakiko and Masako?"

-----------------

He felt something poke his back and turned around, only to see bright silver eyes looking at him.
"Is that how you're supposed to look at a princess? Neh?"
He raised an eyebrow. "I never knew that there was a princess in the room, 'm'lady'. I do apologize."
Seto looked over at the clock on the wall, its arms slowly ticking. He sighed and waited some more. The he noticed something.
"Wait, where's the teacher?"

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Hiruma?"Jin said out loud to himself.He was an older student, and had left town a few years earlier. He wondered why he came back.
"Nice to meet ya!" He said as he shook the kids hand. He looked back to see Light look at his chess board and open the window.
"Hey guys, where are Sakiko and Masako?"
"Those are those the two sisters? Maybe they went home." He said as he sat down looking at Seto. So Seto was the Seto Kaiba.A game master. If Jin wasn't so shy he would try to get into the ranks of game master, but he knew that would never happened he also heard something about class president. He looked to see that Nana had said it.
"What about class president?" Jin asked quizzically.Maybe he could be class president! But he shook his head at the thought.

Raiko

Come break me down
"Those are those the two sisters? Maybe they went home."
"hmmm maybe they did. Who knows." Light said flatly and sighed. He looked up into the clear skies and wondered how his first Watanagashi Festival will go. He read books about the village and can't help to remember about its dark legend. Something will happen.
"What about class president?"
"Oh we're trying to find our new class president with the use paintball but as you can see"- he pointed to his bruise-"we had a little accident".
Light looked out onto the field and imagined how his accident looked like from here and winced.
"When are we actually going to find our president?"

----------------------
(cant remember what i was going to do for Kaiba)

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Szayel took a deep breath when he heard a voice answer the phone. He laughed nervously away from the phone and tried to be as serious as possible.
"Hello, Sonozaki-san. I know this is pretty weird, But we... do have a bit of a problem here." He paused, waiting for some sort of a sign to go on.

"I'm afraid that your daughter, Masako, was engaged in a game of paintball, and it got pretty violent..." Szayel said, letting his eyes wander over to the green haired girl. "Sakiko hit Masako in the back of the head with her gun." A sigh. "Masako's currently in my care, not conscious... yet, at least."
And now, "I had to give Sakiko an injection for Hinamizawa Syndrome, which I'm sure you've heard of before. I'm afraid... that she was at level three, nearing level four." He bit his lip, waiting for the response.

Nana didn't necessarily want to be apart of their antics. But she was interrupted when she heard someone else enter the scene.
Nana turned around, hearing her name being said. "...Hiruma? Hiruma?" She asked. At first, she didn't remember a name Hiruma, too much happened in the past couple of years for her to remember a Hiruma.
But wait... Hiruma.
"Hiruma?!" She exclaimed, waiting for Mayonaka to let go of him. Tears began to fall from Nana's eyes, remembering how he left so suddenly, and how she didn't have him to talk to.
"Hiruma!!!" She cried out, practically throwing herself at him, flinging her arms around his waist, "Where have you been?!"

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
"Syndrome...

afraid...

level four..."

Masako's eyelids fluttered. She opened her emerald-green eyes slightly, seeing the bright room around her - still slightly blurry, but her vision cleared more and more along time. As she moved her gaze, a sharp pain shot through her head.
"Ow, ow..." she slowly sat up, holding the back of her head, feeling the bump. Looking up, Masako saw Szay-sensei talking to the phone. He looked worried.
She was about to ask what had happened to her, but she didn't want to interrupt. The phone call might be important... Instead, she focused on stopping her vision from swirling. She still felt slightly faint.

In the meanwhile Sakiko was walking along a path leading towards the Sonozaki residence. Her mind was full of disgusting thoughts; how could she do something as horrible as nearly knock her sister to death? She had got a new memory while pacing through the town; a great want to kill. A hint of sadism. She remembered feeling that before her memories went blank. She was scared, worried, disgusted of herself, embarrassed... Sakiko couldn't swipe away the worried, slightly shocked expression Szayel had had on his face from his thoughts. Kicking a nearby tree as hard as she could, angry at herself, she gritted her teeth and continued her way.
Soon she was in front of the main door of her house. Breathing in deeply, she stepped inside, color escaping from her face as she saw her mother, Mion, at the phone. Sakiko knew who she was talking to. Hopefully Szay-sensei would explain it all well enough.

And so Sakiko waited, listening to her mother as she spoke with the town doctor.

Ashes Remnant

Hiruma was recieved by silence. Then all of a sudden he was tackled. By a schoolgirl. She wrapped her arms around him, and the two actually went down. He was in a school, not the field. He totally didn't see that coming. He lifted her off him a little, and smiled. "Nice to see you too Mayo." He laughed a little, and got up, running his hand though her hair once. A guy came over, and patted him on the shoulder. Apparently, his name was Light. Another person greeted him, but none of them were who he came for.

Nana hadn't recognized him at first. At least, he hoped that's what it was. Then, he could tell on her face that she knew who he was. She ran, tears streaming from her face. She wrapped her arms around him, and hugged him tightly. She was taller now, almost as tall as him. She tucked her head under his chin, and he rested his on hers. Her voice was the same. "Where have you been?!" Hiruma closed his eyes, and smiled a little. "I left you a message on your answering machine when I left. Football team scouted me. I had to move, my parents made me. But I'm back now, for good."

Tenyas

Mion looked up from the phone as Sakiko walked in. "Oh, hi dear! Why don't you go take a seat in the living room? I'll be done in a minute." She turned back to the call. Worry had entered her mind at the mention of that dreaded disease. It had all been explained to her a long time ago, and in even more detail when she became family leader. With a sigh, she replied. "I can't lie, I was expecting this to happen at one time or another. No matter what, some kind of violence lives on in this family..." Dreaded memories drifted by. " Sibling rivalry does go on a long way." Slight chuckle. In a more serious tone, hushed so as to sound as if she were still listening, "How long do I have to worry about their conditions?"

May released her grasp as Nana took her place, tears coming down. She ruffled her hair, and in an annoyed tone, "I hate it when you do that!" Referring to the little pet Harumi'd given her. Still, she ended up smiling lightly at the memories of back then. Football had always been one of Haru's specialties so every game was always a competitive one facing him. Of course that would also be the reason for his leaving. Neh, she had to be a bit sour. Everybody who had ever left Hinamizawa had the tendancy to be... Different when they came back. And, deep at the back of her mind, she sensed this about Harumi too.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Szayel smiled, slightly. Hearing how calm Mion was about the entire matter. "How long do I have to worry about their conditions?"
He took a deep breath, turning his head slowly, to see Masako waking up, he gave her a quick smile and put his attention back to the phone. "Well, I did give Masako the injection, however, I'm not sure about the effects of the injection just yet." He paused. "As you already know, the old director of this clinic, Kyousuke Irie and Miyo Takano..." He cringed at the second name, knowing how much trouble Takano had caused all of the first generation.
"Well, their injection did work, but the disease has since mutated and become somewhat immune to the serum. My colleagues and I have done our best to improve the effect. Sakiko should be alright for now, but... if any more signs of this disease come upon any other members of your family, please let me know." He shifted in his chair, and turned towards Masako again.
"However, Masako has just woken up, I just want to check her injuries over, and maybe run a few tests. I will call you as soon as I finish. I'm terribly sorry about this, Sonozaki-san." He sighed, trying to keep his voice as low as possible. He sincerely didn't want to frighten the poor girl, "And please, go easy on Sakiko. It's not her fault that this occured." Szayel concluded.

Nana wiped away her tears, looking up at Hiruma, "I left you a message on your answering machine when I left. Football team scouted me. I had to move, my parents made me. But I'm back now, for good."
Answering machine? Nana had a fully functional one at home, and he left so long ago, but she never got any message. Maybe her mother had deleted it by mistake at the time, but, she didn't get a message. And leaving Hinamizawa for such a long time, was that even possible? Being able to come back with no problem. She looked at May-chan, both of their eyes met, with a knowing expression.
"For good?" She asked, however, a devious smirk came to her face. "Awesome! So then you'll get to hear the announcement of class president. May-chan, please come here."
The short blue haired girl stood on her tip-toes, using her gun as a microphone of some sort. "Everybody, may I have your attention please!" She shouted, in her small high pitched voice. "I award fellow student, Mayonaka-sempai to be our class president! She has shown us good leadership since first knowing her and I think she'll do a fine job!" Then she turned to Hiruma, "And let's welcome our neew member, Hiruma." She smirked at him, "I think he'll have fun here."

Tenyas

"Well, I did give Masako the injection, however, I'm not sure about the effects of the injection just yet." So it might not work... "As you already know, the old director of this clinic, Kyousuke Irie and Miyo Takano..." Of course they would come up. Those old grudges had passed by now though. Miyo had been put under rehab and Irie had stopped most all of his research..
"Well, their injection did work, but the disease has since mutated and become somewhat immune to the serum. My colleagues and I have done our best to improve the effect. Sakiko should be alright for now, but... if any more signs of this disease come upon any other members of your family, please let me know."

"Thank you for telling me all of this. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any more signs." They hung up and she set down the phone, looking out at the living room. Taking a deep breath, she decided it would be best for Sakiko to be kept in the shade on this point. Mion stood up and walked over to see her daughter, preparing to lie if it meant keeping her healthy for a while longer.
________________)

May wasn't sure, but she had the suspicion that Nana had the same thoughts on Harumi as her... Odd, how just the eyes can say so much. She followed the girl to the center of the room and listened to her announcement. "Everybody, may I have your attention please!" What is it this time? "I award fellow student, Mayonaka-sempai to be our class president! She has shown us good leadership since first knowing her and I think she'll do a fine job!"

"W-wait... WHAT? President? I never got to shoot your little chicky-butt though! Hmm..." She thought about what this meant. "Wait... So I get to plan the games now? ALRIGHT! I'M TOTALLY ACCEPTING!" A huge grin was plastered on her face. Nana turned her attention towards Hiru.

"And let's welcome our neew member, Hiruma." She smirked at him, "I think he'll have fun here." That feeling was back... Why. Why didn't she feel like she should trust Hiru anymore?... Was that part of the change of him being gone so long? Or was it... Something else?

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Hmm?" Jin looked up from his game of chess. He was doing preety good up til then.
"Everybody, may I have your attention please!" She shouted, in her small high pitched voice. "I award fellow student, Mayonaka-sempai to be our class president! She has shown us good leadership since first knowing her and I think she'll do a fine job!" ALRIGHT! I'M TOTALLY ACCEPTING!" "Well congratulations Mayonaka!" He smiled after these words. Maybe this was the right time to ask if he could join but he was interupted by another announcement. "And let's welcome our new member, Hiruma." "So he's also joining to huh? Well more the merrier!" He said to himself. He then went up to Nana and asked her.
"Umm Nana I was wondering can I also join your club?" He asked shyly. He hoped that she would say yes.

Tenyas

Mayonaka paused from her cheering to listen to Jin's question. "Do you really have to ask? Hmm...." She darted about, examining the boy from every angle like one would a fish at the market. Hyper, hyper, hyper. Forget the worries and just enjoy the fun that was now. "Stand on one foot like this." She did so. "And hold your right hand up and say, 'Under the rule that is the almighty Mayonaka-sama, I will never miss a meeting. Lest I incur... THE PENALTY GAMES!' " She stopped making herself look like an idiot and smiled. Waiting for Jin's reply. Penalty games were old, but they would be sure to make up good ones for this little group of theirs. Or, she would at least.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Stand on one foot like this." She did so. "And hold your right hand up and say, 'Under the rule that is the almighty Mayonaka-sama, I will never miss a meeting. Lest I incur... THE PENALTY GAMES!' "
"Okay" He began to do what she shown and began to recite.
"Under the rule that us the almighty Mayonaka-sama, I will never miss a meeting. Lest I incur." he took a pause at the last words.
"THE PENALTY GAMES!" He yelled as he put down his leg. He sighed and began to smile.
"Well that was fun!" He smiled even wider, he had gain entrance to this club. He hoped that he didn't mess up this thing unlike. He put his head down just for second but brought up quickly. No need to think bad thoughts now.
"So what now class president?"

Raiko

Come break me down
"I award fellow student, Mayonaka-sempai to be our class president! She has shown us good leadership since first knowing her and I think she'll do a fine job!"
Light paid more attention to the sound of Nana's voice and his face lit up.
"I knew May would get it!" he exclaimed. "Congrats!"

"Wait... So I get to plan the games now? ALRIGHT! I'M TOTALLY ACCEPTING!"
"And let's welcome our neew member, Hiruma." She smirked at him, "I think he'll have fun here."
He looked back at the newcomer and felt like Light could have another boy in the class since he was only one...His thoughts were interrupted when May mentioned something that he had always feared.
"...THE PENALTY GAMES!"
"Oh jeez." he said and saw Jim making himself look foolish. "Wait, shouldn't we have a penalty game for the loser of the paintball match?" Light curiously asked and braced himself for whatever concequences were.

Tenyas

Mayonaka was ready to laugh her butt off. She didn't expect the guy to actually do it. And be happy about it. "Well..." And evil smirk crossed her face that could even make the Sonazaki's proud. " Since Jin didn't play, he's out. Masako and Sakiko aren't here. Nana never got shot and I was declared winner. Guess what that means, Light-o kun?" Chuckle of dire consequences. Running off to the classroom, she grabbed two containers, one from her locker and another from one that was hardly ever touched anymore, then walked back into the nurse's office carrying it. "Do you know what this is, Light?" Setting them down on the table, little holes were clearly visable on one box and the other was larger and dusty. "Jin, for your first assignment, you get to help me decide Light's punishment for being the loser of today's game. Open up this box, " She handed him the larger, dusty one, "And pick out what you think suits best. While I, " She lifted up her own case lovingly. " Get my babies out."

Raiko

Come break me down
Light glanced over at May and caught that sinister smirk of hers. This was not good.
" Since Jin didn't play, he's out. Masako and Sakiko aren't here. Nana never got shot and I was declared winner. Guess what that means, Light-o kun?"
He knew this was coming. This has been expected ever since they started this 'fun' game of paintball.

Mayonaka ran off to a room and came out with two mysterious boxes and placed them on the table. Light started at it with wide eyes, horrific thoughts running to and from his head. "What 's in there?" Then he noticed that one of them had several holes into it. "That one might be an animal." He examined the second box, old and stuffed with things in it.
"Jin, for your first assignment, you get to help me decide Light's punishment for being the loser of today's game. Open up this box, " She handed him the larger, dusty one, "And pick out what you think suits best. While I, " She lifted up her own case lovingly. " Get my babies out."
"Babies?!" Light blurted out. His legs became weak and his head felt lighter than normal. His eyes wandered all over the room and fell on the floor. "Ow."

----------------

While Jin was distracted by May's assignment for him, Seto cunningly swapped the chess pieces around. He chucked under his breath.
"I will win this." he reminded himself.
Suddenly, when the boxes came out, he became more interested in this "Penalty Games" and watched as Light quivered (?) in terror.

Ashes Remnant

Hiruma laughed. This school was so much better then his last. His last school was Konoshi Private School. He was only in on a sports scholarship. And god was it awful. Uniforms. So many uniforms. Not even good ones either. Nice suits every day for the guys, and long dresses for the girls. And everyone but Hiruma were stuck-up rich kids. The teachers all acted like they had an entire ceder wood stuck up their rear end. He was glad to finally be back.

Apparently, this girl, May, won something and became class president. He backed up against the wall, just watching and chuckling. Their antics were both loud, and humorous. He smiled as she sentenced Light to a "Penalty Game." He was glad not to be forced to be a part of this little moment. He just smiled, and leaned against the wall. Slightly excited to see what would happen.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Nana chuckled, following the others into the school. She remembered all of the stories that her mother had told her about her own childhood. The Sonozaki head, Mion-san, was the club leader and they always used to make Keiichi-san dress up in girls clothing. Rika even had a couple of photos from the innocent times.
The small girl giggled at her own thoughts, interrupted by the loud sound of Light hitting the floor, after seeing May-chan take out a box.
"Hauu~~ Lighto-sempai, you're so so clumsy!" She giggled, holding out her hand so he can stand up properly. "Don't worry, it's not like she's hiding knives in there or anything." A smirk.
The punishment games were always the funnest parts of their little club.

Then, she turned to Hiruma. She figured, this would be a good time to tell him about everything that's been happening in the time that he was gone.
"Hiruma-sempai... don't you want to know what happened while you were gone?" She frowned, "Oh how I wish you were here, I do, I do..."

Szayel turned his full attention towards Masako. Walking over to her, and sitting on the side of her gurney, he smiled, hoping for the best of her test results.
"Hello, Masako," A pause, "...How... are you feeling?" He didn't want to bombard her with too many questions, one question at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back