• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Only 15 or 20 minutes passed and Nana couldn't take her eyes off of Light in his revealing clothing. However, as hilarious as the sight was, something didn't feel quite right.
Mayonaka was the source of uncomfortability to Nana, but as much as she tried to keep her mind off of that bad aura, she couldn't.
Through Nana's cackling at Light, the blue haired girl's gaze switched to May when the flashes from the camera began to stop. "May-senpai, is everything oka-"

"H-hey, guys? I think I need to get home... My head is acting funny." May spoke, lifting her hands to her throat, beginning to scratch.
No, she wasn't scratching. The movements she was performing on herself definitely wasn't scratching.

"May-chan..."

"Ow, make that tapping stop." The blonde haired student fell to her seat, as if she were putting all of her attention to her throat.

"MAY!" Nana screeched, leaning over the table. "L-Light, go c-change into your normal clothing. We need to l-"

"Make that tapping stop!" May yelled, causing the people at the restaurant to turn and stare.

"May..."

"May...you have to stop...just relax. We aren't hiding anything from you. That's what's got you all upset huh? You think we aren't telling you something? Well, lets take you home. I'll tell you what happened when we get you home." Jin said to her, trying to sooth her, perhaps.
But that's when they all noticed the crimson liquid dripping from her fingers, from her throat.

"May..stop it! We need to take you to Szayel! He can help you!" Jin yelled, causing Nana, herself, to jump at his voice.

Her entire head was spinning. Everybody was talking, trying to calm Mayonaka down.
And that was when she realized. "HANYUU, STOP IT, PLEASE!!!!" She screamed, practically falling to her knees. "GO HOME, PLEASE GO HOME!"

"E...eto... haau, gomenasai... gomenasai... I didn't mean anything by it, nano desu! Gomenasai!"

"Nana...sorry to do this but I'll take her home...so sorry this was supposed to be a fun day..."

A fun day. It was supposed to be fun. At this rate, Nana would never be able to sleep. And that damn festival was tomorrow. Everybody was at risk.
And it was all Nana's fault. She couldn't do anything about it.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Ow, what had she done? Ack... Yeah, she'd only heard her fingers tapping right? Right? And Jin. Why was Jin crying? Did she do it? Oh no, she did do something. Headache... Big headache. And now her neck hurted. What did she do to her neck? Bringing her hands to her forehead, she caught a glimpse of red. Red. Why red? She hated red. No, no, no. She hadn't scratched enough to draw blood, had she? She hated blood! "J-jin... You okay? I just... Ow." Mayonaka realized everyone other then her friends in the restuarant were staring, nobody helping. In fact, they seemed like they didn't want to acknowledge it. Denial? Wait, where was she? She needed to get a bearing on what she was doing.

Angel Mort. Yes, the sweet shop. She had been... Photographing Light, yep. But, Masako had gone missing. Masako. Masako! Red, red, red, oh! "Masako..." May was trying to focus but her head kept hammering as if a pick axe were striking it. "I don't want to see red. Guys, I don't want to see red..." Then, she snapped out of it. Somewhat. Red like blood. Why were they going to be wearing red tomorrow? Blood. Thoughts of blood kept coming back. And the way Nana seemed so nervous whenever something weird happened. And Jin. What was wrong with Jin? And Light seemed scared of something. What was everybody scared of? What didn't she know?

A little bit shakily, May gripped onto Jin's shirt and tried to stand up correctly. She'd been ready to pass out a minute ago but now she wanted to get out of here. "I-I'm sorry guys. I... I think I forgot to take my medication." Yeah. That's it. She didn't take the right dose and now her head was messing with her. Just like the doctor had said. "I need to go home." She got up and started walking for the door, not taking into account how her neck was pounding, thin scratches apparent now. She just needed to get out of here. Everybody had changed while she was left for a few days. Or had she been the one who changed?

Raiko

Come break me down
He felt ridiculous in the bright red out fit. Light glanced around the room; everybody was looking at him weirdly, even the waitresses stopped whatever they were doing and gave him an odd glare.

Oh, god, oh god. Why does this suit need to have frilly ends?

"Oh.. My.." Nana said as a smile crept up her mouth.
Jin, who was sitting on the chair was laughing uncontrollably at him. "Light! That Looks ridiculous on you!"
Nana told him to walk up and down the aisle like a run-way model. She then signalled for the cameras. May then happily took out the camera and started flashing at him. The lights blinded him; he couldn't see where he was going. Light didn't know where he was walking and the stilettos that he was wearing with the lingerie made it harder for him to keep balanced. Out of the blue, Light walked into a window and rebounded off it and fell on his backside.

"H-hey, guys? I think I need to get home." May mumbled out of nowhere, scratching her neck. "ow, make that tapping stop! Make that tapping stop!" she screamed.

"May...you have to stop...just relax. We aren't hiding anything from you. That's what's got you all upset huh? You think we aren't telling you something? Well lets take you home. I'll tell you what happened when we get you home." Jin tried to calm her down."Light...can ya help me with May?"

"L-Light, go c-change into your normal clothing. We need to l-"

Everything was going to fast, everybody was shouting. What was happening? Light head turned here and there. What is happening around him? Light snatched his jacket and put it on before helping Jin with May.

"Nana, I can't get changed now. I haven't got the rest of my clothes. I only have a jacket!" His eyes diverted to Jin and May. "What's wrong?" he caught a quick glimpse of blood on her hands.

Is this Level four?

"HANYUU, STOP IT, PLEASE!!!!" She screamed, practically falling to her knees. "GO HOME, PLEASE GO HOME!"

Hanyuu? There's nobody there. Who is she-

"I-I'm sorry guys. I... I think I forgot to take my medication. I need to go home."

Light felt a wave of relief go over him. So she forgot her medication. That's all the problem was. Well, they're not going to let her go home by herself.

"Hey, guys, I think we should all take may home," he quickly suggested. he then looked at the worries looking May. "Or two of us can take her home if all of use is too overwhelming for her."

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Ryo smiled at the doctor, who looked every bit as nervous as he claimed to be. Still though, he and Cirucci seemed to be very much in love, and she thought they would make excellent parents. "I don't think you have anything to worry about, Szayel-san," She said. " I'm sure you and Cirucci-san will be excellent parents." She supposed that every first-time parent would be nervous. "After all, what a child needs most is a loving environment, and I have no doubt that there will be plenty of that."
As a woman of twenty-five, Ryo herself had thought of such things as becoming a parent. She had not, however, been very keen on the subject of marriage for some time now. And at 25 and not dating, the chances of her getting married were becoming slimmer each year. Perhaps adoption was a solution to be considered. She definitely wouldn't mind adoptiong a few children, giving them a life they wouldn't have had otherwise was an idea she was fond of. But here in Hinamizawa...

Sorry for the suckish post

Tenyas

Mayonaka had stopped at the door, her mind racing just a tad. Tomorrow was the day of the festival. And they were all going to be wearing red. Maybe in more ways then one, she didn't know. All she knew right now was that she didn't feel safe, focused, or in the right state of mind. What was she doing? Freaking people out, apparently. "Y-yeah. I'm not sure if I'd be able to get there without a cop thinking something was seriously wrong with me walking on my own anyway." Her eyes were looking around, trying to comprehend all the thoughts going by right now.

Masako had gone missing. She hadn't seen Hiruma yet and he would always be the kind of person to make sure to keep tab on his friends. Nana, Jin, and even herself had started acting funny. Just stop thinking, May. Just stop thinking and let what happens, happen. May relaxed a bit, the scratches on her neck still bleeding. Yeah, head home, get cleaned up, and help your mom pick out a dress.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Szayel couldn't help but smile, his face even turned a slight shade of pink. It was the first time that he had mentioned how scared he was of parenthood.
He had a little sister, for a while. And he was already in his early twenties by the time she was born. That was probably the closest he had ever come to taking care of a child. But he only knew her for three years before that disaster occurred.
He also had Nana, and if she weren't of noble blood, he would've accepted her into his family years before he ever saw himself as a father.

"I don't think you have anything to worry about, Szayel-san," Ryo said. " I'm sure you and Cirucci-san will be excellent parents." A pause. "After all, what a child needs most is a loving environment, and I have no doubt that there will be plenty of that."

Szayel chuckled, adjusting his glasses further onto the bridge of his nose, "I suppose that's true. I guess I wont know until it actually happens though." He smiled, hoping that everything Ryo was saying would come true, and not just remain a memory for the doctor.

"It's getting late. I'm going to let the staff off for the night." He said, standing up from his seat. "I hope you have a good evening, Ryo. I suppose I'll see you at the Watanagashi Festival tomorrow."

The pink haired man waited for Ryo to exit his office before he closed and locked the door, going to the nurses to tell them that the clinic was closed for the night.
The festival was tomorrow. And Szayel had to make a few precautions.

Nana told herself to calm down over and over again. She had to stay strong, but her patience was weary. She was on a thin line to breaking down.
She gave a nod of defeat to Light when he suggested that they all assisted May home.

The blue haired girl was silent the entire way. She just wanted to sleep. It was still too early for her to go to bed, but it's all she wanted.
Sleep.

The Next Day
The Watanagashi Festival

So. Today was the day. Today was the god damn day.
The day marking the anniversary of her mother's death, the marking of Takano's defeat.

Probably the day of her death, too.

Nana sighed, not bearing to look at herself in her rather elegant outfit. The traditional Furude-hime Japanese garb. The outfit passed on for generations.

She would have to make the best of today. Live like you were dying.
Never has their been a statement that applied to Nana best as it did now.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
What had happened the last few days? Jin was siting in his room pondering what had happened the last few days. Especially what happened yesterday with May, Light, Nana...Nana. She probably passed out right after she got home. All this stress was making anyone crazy. Jin lay back on his bed, thinking of that days events. The game of tag, and the red clothing they had to wear...
Red clothing! Jin sat up quickly.
"DAMIT! I forgot to get something to wear for today!" Jin said frantically. He got up and quickly began to get his shoes and socks on, but was interrupted by the door bell ringing. Jin fell down as he listened to the bell, he was trying to put a sock on. He left the sock half on and went to the door.
It was Keiichi.

"Keiichi?" Jin asked surprised that his neighbor had come over on this day. Keiichi seemed a bit startled at the look of Jin but smiled at the way Jin looked. Jin had just woken up twenty minutes ago and didn't get a chance to get ready at all. Soon Keiichi couldn't help but laugh at Jin. After things had calmed down Keiichi began to speak.

"Well its good to see that your still alive! May I come in?" Keiichi asked. Jin stood aside to let his neighbor and friend in, Jin noticed he had a small package of some sort with him. They both sat at the Table.
"Whats up?" Jin asked. Keiichi handed him the package.
"It's for you. I heard that you were going to play a game of tag, and when I heard you yell about the clothing I got these for you." Keiichi said smiling. Jin opened the package to see a sleeveless red shirt with tan shorts.

"Those were the same type of clothing I use to wear back when I played games with Mion and her club." Keiichi said leaning back. He soon began to fade into his memory. Jin went into his bedroom and changed into them. As soon as he did Keiichi looked at him and smiled.
"You look a lot like me! Glad your better at games then I was!" He joked Jin smiled and laughed along with him.

Keiichi stood up and went towards the door.
"Well I'll be seeing ya!" Keiichi said waving good bye to his friend. Jin thanked him before he left. Once he had left Jin began to head back towards his chair.
"When did he yell about clothes before today?" Jin wondered. It had to take Keiichi at least 5 minutes to get the clothes, wrap them and come back but it seemed he had already been at the door. Did Keiichi know something that Jin didn't?
"Nah! Probably me just over thinking it." Jin said chuckling to himself.

Raiko

Come break me down
Yesterday was a busy day. He had almost forgotten what happened, as if that day never existed. Light looked back and forth at the clock; he watched as the seconds arms ticked. The damned festival was today. Something is going to happen, but who will it be? They should all take precaution when playing somewhere (*where) people will not be on their way. He sat up from his bed and shuffled towards his closet, where his sexy lingerie hung mockingly at him.

So yesterday did happen.

Light swiped his red clothes from the closet and kicked it shut. Just when he was going to put his trousers on, a loud crashing noise came from the kitchen. He quickly buttoned his trousers and ran down the stairs finding Seto cleaning his mess up.

"What the hell, Seto? What the heck are are you doing at my house? Give me my master key!" Light demanded, putting his hand out for his keys. The older Kid did nothing. Seto stared at Light blankly and shrugged.

"I haven't got your keys on me." He confessed and pointed at Light's key rack. "It's still there and you left your back door open. I stayed here overnight looking for your keys and placed it back on the rack."

Light turned away from Seto in embarrasment. How could he humiliate himself like that? Maybe he's just a bit tired from yesterday's event.

"By the way, did you steal my red shirt and black tie from my closet? It's missing."

Seto hesitated then said, "I-I don't know what you're talking about." He nervously smiled and quickly took off the tie. "I don't know anything about your shirt but you 'left' your tie on the sofa."

Light stomped to his tie and went up to his room to change into a crimson shirt and a black tie.

The day is here. He murmured to himself. I need to get them back for what they did. That costume is still mocking at me. I still wonder why we have to wear redbut never mind that. It's probably just for someone's anniversary. Which reminds me, we shouldn't bring up the subject of Rika's death. it would make things worse.

He ran back down the stairs, putting his red jacket on.

"Hey Light, aren't you going to have breakfast?" Seto asked as he flicked the TV on a news channel.

"I'll go past a shop and buy something to eat," he replied, rolling his eyes like a kid. I can take care of myself. I don't really need you supervising me like you're my brother.

"Say, bring a white coat with you just in case that red coat is hot. It is steaming out there."

"I know, I know. I'll see you at the festival then, if I am still alive."

Light stuffed the white coat in his bag and closed the door behind him. He waited until someone he knew went past his house.

*Remove the brackets if you dont understand the sentence

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Nana stepped out into the warm sun that seemed to be beating down on Hinamzawa today. And the cicadas. They were especially loud.
It was relaxing in it's own way, but nerve racking more than anything. Why did they cry out so much? Were they in pain? Were they scared? Trying to warn the villagers?
The red hakama that was tied around her waste hung loose, being only slightly too big for her.

She grabbed her bag, containing most of everything she would need for the long day, clutching it tightly in her hands, and walking out onto the main road that would lead her to the main part of the Furude Shrine.
Though, she continued to reside in the Furude Estate, her home was on lower land, and everytime she wanted to visit the shrine, she would have to climb those long, long steps that never seemed to end, and then continue on the path that led towards the river.

The blue haired girl stopped once she reached the area that lead to the Festival. It seemed to be crowded already, people entering the shrine one by one, families parading behind them. A majority of them stopped Nana, greeting her, telling her how beautiful she looked.

Nana didn't follow them up the stairs though, she wanted to wait for her friends, so they could all enter together. After all, they had another big game today. A big game to help push aside the fact that today wasn't a very happy day.

"Nana-san!"

Nana turned around, sort of startled, finding Szayel-sensei and his girlfriend, smiling oh-so politely at the young girl.

"Oh! Grantz-sensei! Cirucci-san! Hello!" She smiled, cocking her head to the side.

"You look really nice. I've always liked that look."

Nana blushed, giving the couple a nod. "Hau, thank you! I think you two look very nice as a couple! But Cirucci-san. Shouldn't you be resting?"

The purple haired woman chuckled, shaking her head. "I'm sure Luna will enjoy today, even if she's not exactly here to see it." She smiled.

Szayel grinned, "I suppose we'll see you there, then, Nana-san. Have fun with your friends. And don't worry. Today will be good."

Nana waved them off as they began to climb up the stairs.
Szayel-sensei was right. They shouldn't be worrying. This is a day for fun.

Raiko

Come break me down
Light felt as if he was late or maybe he just missed them because he mistakenly accused Seto for breaking into his home. It seemed like his friends had already arrived at the festival without him, how pitiful. Either way, he still has to make his own way there. He grabbed a bike from the shed and cycled through a series of bends. It was annoyingly noisy today; he wondered what's making the loud racket that's when it came to him.

When the cicadas cry, they are trying to tell us something. But I don't really want to know what it's telling me since I'd like the day to be a good one; a memorable one. A day that will be with us forever.

As the area where the Festival was held drew closer and closer, he caught a sight of someone's pink hair and next to that was a finely curled hair then there was a small part of someone's blue hair. Maybe that one was Nana and pink one was Szayel-sensei. But the purple haired one seemed to be close to the doctor. No matter who the woman was, she quite nice towards Nana. He heard Nana say Cirucci. What a beautiful name, he thought.

Light pulled the brakes on and dismounted his bike. He quickly looked around and hid the bike in the bushes by a lamp post so that he could remember it's location. He was getting a bit sweaty so he put on the white jacket instead. He casually walked towards the group while stuffing the jacket in to his small bag.

"Good morning Szayel-sensei, Cirucci-san and Nana-san!"

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Nana continued to stare at the floor for a slight moment, before she heard a familiar voice come ringing in.
"Good morning Szayel-sensei, Cirucci-san and Nana-san!"

Nana's eyes lit up, finding Light riding his bicycle down the dirt road towards them.
"Lighto-kun!" She cheered, waving her arms around to greet him.

Szayel and Cirucci had stopped in their tracks, turning around and waving to Light.
"Hello Yagami-san!" Szayel greeted, Cirucci giving a polite smile in return. "Planning to have fun at the festival?" He asked.

"Haau! We're gonna have lots of fun, Szayel-san." Nana said, with a change of heart. Her mood was slowly lifting. Light was always so kind and outgoing to Nana. She knew that he would make this day fun for her.

This time, Cirucci grinned, "That's good to hear, Nana-san. Today's supposed to be fun."

"Uh-huh!" Nana smirked. "Lots of fun."
Her childish demeanor began to come out.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Something must be wrong. Wonder why the cicadas are singing so loudly today?" Jin asked himself as walked towards the Shrine and where the festival was supposed to be. Jin had read a book about them, apparently they sang to mate or to use as a distress signal. But the mating season was months ago. So what then? Jin shook his head as he saw Nana, Light, Syazel, and his girlfriend....what was her name? Cirucci? He waved to his friends and the doctor.
"Hey! Good to see ya Nana, Light, Doc. How ya been Doc?" Jin asked the doctor. He then noticed that the Docs girlfriend was pregnant. He smiled.
"Oh! Congratulations Szayel!" Jin said smiling at the Doc. He then turned to face Nana and Light.
"Wow Nana! you look so preety in that dress!" Jin said complimenting the younger girl.
"So who is left?" Jin asked as he put his hands behind his head.

Tenyas

May hadn't slept well. Nor had she gotten up happily. Yesterday, when her mom saw her being helped back by Light, Nana, and Jin, along with the blood on her daughter's neck, she had panicked. But, as usual, she had tried to hide it until everyone else had left. Mayonaka had had her neck cleaned and then bandaged since her mother was worried about an infection. The girl had tried to put it off as lack of medication and an irritating rash. Her mother had bought the story and decided to let her daughter still attend the Festival.

Her father had had some problems with it but, eventually allowed it.

Now that it was the day of the Festival, May had to wear the color she dreaded seeing most today. Red. Now, cheating her mother out of seeing her daughter in a red dress, Mayonaka had found one of her old red skirts along with a red laced shirt of her own. Looking in the mirror, she stared at her neck, then rubbed the bandages tentatively. It just felt... wrong.

"May! Aren't you going to be meeting up with your friends before the Watanagashi starts?"

"Yeah mom! Be down in a minute!" She looked at her reflection once more then, got ready to head outside.

The cicadas were loud but, she couldn't really pay attention to that. The shrine was where most people planned on going for the festival came so, that was where May was headed. After a short walk, she eventually saw some familiar faces. Szayel, the local clinic's doctor, and Cirucci, his nurse and wife, were there along with Nana, Jin, and Light. Where were Masako and Sakiko? Hiruma? That odd feeling was back.

Shaking it off, May waved to her friends and approached, "Oy! I hope you all didn't think I wasn't coming?" She smiled, honestly this time.

Raiko

Come break me down
"Lighto-kun!" Nana cheerfully said, waving her arms up in the air. Wow, the kid must be really happy about today's event or maybe his presence lifted her mood up a bit.

"Hello Yagami-san!" Szayel politely greeted, and Cirucci gave a cute smile back at him. "Planning to have fun at the festival?"

"Haau! We're gonna have lots of fun, Szayel-san."

Light gave a small chuckle and smiled. "We're going to play something for the Punishment game throughout the festival. I have a feeling that I'm going to lose to these witty kids again!"

"That's good to hear, Nana-san. Today's supposed to be fun." Cirucci finally said.

"I agree with Cirucci-san. I heard somewhere that you're going to have a kid soon. Well, congrats to both of you!" Light looked at the couple then his eyes diverted to Szayel. "I'm sure your eer...daughter will be as beautiful as the mother."

Out of nowhere, a 'famous' voice came from behind them.
"Hey! Good to see ya Nana, Light, Doc. How ya been Doc?"

"Hey, Jin!" Light called out to him. "We're all good so far!"

Then, another familiar voice came from behind them. This time it was a female's voice.

I hope thats the twins. I haven't seen them both after yesterday.
But it wasn't the Sonozakis, it was in fact Mayonaka.

"Oy! I hope you all didn't think I wasn't coming?"

"I did!" Light jokingly said. Suddenly a big foot appeared in front of him and *stepped on his head. The foot twisted here and there, planting his face on the ground. He made May mad this time."I was joking okay?" He laughed and looked around.

"So who is left?"

"The Sonozaki's but I think they'll be up there somewhere. I hope so anyway. So...what shall we do?"

(* May's foot but exageratted)

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Nana's mood was finally being lifted, she was surrounded by the people that she cared about, and they were all in good moods as well. The blue haired girl giggled along-side Light as they conversed with Szayel-sensei, and soon, Jin and Mayonaka had joined in.

"So who is left?"

"The Sonozaki's but I think they'll be up there somewhere. I hope so anyway. So...what shall we do?"

"Oh, right. They're probably already there. Their mother is always one of the first guests to arrive!" Nana said, nodding slightly. "

"Well, I suppose we'll both see you around, then. I'd hate to miss any of the performances." Szayel said, taking his girlfriend in arm.
"I hope you all have fun."

Nana bowed to the doctor and his finance, giving them a slight wave.

"I think we should all head towards the festival as well." Nana grinned, subconsciously playing around with her hakama. "I'd like to eat before we start our re-match." She giggled, turning her head towards the large staircase.
The blue haired girl had such a change of heart for the day. Or maybe forgetting was just the best way to go through with this.

Masako and Sakiko Sonozaki weren't prepared for today at all. Their lives had just been spiraling downward ever since Sakiko's incident.
And the fact that today was the Watanagashi Festival just soured their moods even more.
They didn't go early to the festival sight with their mother, like they usually did. And Masako didn't want to be with Sakiko, not at all, she was acting particularly strange today.
But Sakiko was much too frightened to walk to the Furude Shrine on her own, and even though they were in a bit of a quarrel, Masako just couldn't leave her twin behind.

"Sis, you ready?" Masako asked, in her red-themed outfit. The green haired girl was already standing in front of their front door, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Yeah, yeah, hold on." Sakiko ran throughout her large home, slipping on her shoes at the last minute, and darting for the entrance to her house. "Okay. I'm here, let's go."

Masako gave a nod to her sister, as they began to walk towards the Furude Shrine.

Raiko

Come break me down
Seto lazily sat on the couch in the living room, he picked up the remote of the TV and flicked through a series of channels. News, cartoons, drama, reality shows...they were all too boring for Kaiba. He got fed up and eventually got into his car and looked at his phone. He hadn't realised that Hiro had not contacted him for a long time. So he decided to ring him.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

It sounded like somebody picked the phone up. "Im sorry but I am not currently available. Please leave a message after the beep and I'll get back to you. Beep." he thought wrong.

"Hey Hiro, it''s Seto. Uuh I guess you're not available right now but what the heck. I think I know who killed Hiruma. Im going to go and find them so you don't need to worry about some stuff. I'll deal with it. I heard that they found that the boy was electrocuted as well and they found green hair on the floor. I think I know who that is so...yeah."

He placed the phone on the passenger seat and drove off to find his suspects: The Sonozaki Twins.

Seto eventually caught sight of green hair. he quickly halted to a stop and ran around the corner to give them a nice surprice. The targets are coming closer. he must make a move. Suddenly, he jumped out of a bush and pushed the twins on to the ground. He quickly handcuffed them and covered their eyes. He glaced around his back and saw nobody. Swiftly, he carried them both and threw them into the boot of the car and drove towards the Police headquarters. They will face true justice.

The couple waved Nana and her friends goodbye and went off to see some entertainment. They should do the same too or they would miss all the entertainment themselves.

"I think we should all head towards the festival as well." Nana grinned, subconsciously playing around with her hakama. "I'd like to eat before we start our re-match." She giggled, turning her head towards the large staircase.

"Alright then! I haven't had any breakfast either so Im on the same boat as you." he chuckled, scratching his head. "I guess we should walk up the stairs then."

Light looked up the stairs that led to the shrine in awe. He never knew that the stairs would be that long. It would take them fifteen minutes or so to get up the top but it would certainly feel like centuries to Light.

They eventually reached the top, Light dropped to his knees to catch his breath. He looked up and saw heaven; food and drinks. His jaw dropped in hunger and he quickly stood up.

"Can we eat now? Im starving!"

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Nana and the others were finished conversing for the while, so they made their way up the large stair-case leading to the Furude Shrine.
Light, the entire climb, was hilarious, gasping for breath until he finally collapsed when they made it to the top.

"Can we eat now? Im starving!"

Nana chuckled, giving Light a nod of agreement, turning her head in all directions to see the food stands all lined up. They all looked so delicious, and Nana was on the verge of going on a food rampage.
If they had cookies, forget it, Nana would be out for hours just munching on those amazing sweets that she loved so much.

"Yeah! Let's go! Everything smells so good!" Nana cheered, flailing her arms.

The Sonozaki sisters weren't even 2 feet from their front door when they heard a noise erupt from the bushes. Masako and Sakiko exchanged glances, stopping in their tracks.
"Wh-"
"Shh." Masako quieted her sister, examining the area more quickly. "I... it was probably nothing. Let's keep going."

Sakiko shook her head, paranoia increasing by the second. This wasn't good. She knew something bad was happening. But she couldn't let her emotions get the best of her. Of course not.

"Right. Nothing."
Another step forward and the girls were pushed to the ground with unbelievable force.
Then, they were handcuffed, blind-folded, causing Sakiko to release a blood curdling scream, kicking and attempting to untie the fabric wrapped around her eyes.
Though, before they could do anything else, they were thrown into a car, and they were both able to feel it speed off in some unknown direction.

Raiko

Come break me down
Seto had reached his destination and opened the boot. He looked at the two girls and picked them both up. He quickly greeted the receptionist of the HQ as he went down the stairs toward the basement. it would be the perfect place to interrogate them. The girls kept screaming and squirming, he got fed up of it and threw the girls to the ground; they were a nuisance.

"So...you two killed Hiruma. We found evidence of electrocution and some of your green hair." Seto Lifted up a sealed bag with their hair in it and waved it in the air. "What have you to got to say for yourselves, huh? I wonder what your mother's reaction to this will be. I'll be right back and you better don't do anything stupid."

He took off the blind fold on the girls and left the room to call their parents, unaware that something might happen.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Perhaps, Sakiko shouldn't have been so loud. She regretted that once they were tossed onto the cold hard floor.
"I'M SORRY!" Sakiko screeched, bowing to the man who took them.

"WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING? WE DID NOTHING WR-"

"So...you two killed Hiruma. We found evidence of electrocution and some of your green hair." The man undid their blind-folds, leaving the two green eyed girls to stare, and wonder what was going on. "What have you to got to say for yourselves, huh? I wonder what your mother's reaction tot his will be."

"...WHAT?!" They both screamed, simultaneously.

"O-Officer Seto?" Masako asked, eyes widening. "We would never do something so horrible! We would never?"

Seto turned to exit the room, presumably to call their mother.

"NO! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WE WOULD NEVER COMMIT A MURDER! WE WOULD NEVER! STOP IT! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!" Masako screamed out towards the brown haired man, pounding her fists onto the floor, breaking down into violent sobs.

"M-Masako nee-san... when he comes back, we'll talk to him then. He can't do anything to us. We'll be fi-"

"This is all your fault."

"W-what?"

"THIS IS ALL OF YOUR FAULT, SAKIKO SONOZAKI. IT'S YOUR FAULT. IF YOU HADN'T... IF YOU HADN'T WACKED ME IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD THREE WEEKS AGO... THIS WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!" Masako yelled at her sister, her face becoming distorted. "YOU WENT CRAZY. AND NOW THEY THINK THAT YOU KILLED HIRUMA!"

"I... didn't even know that Hiruma was dead."

"... I can't believe you. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU."

"SIS. CALM YOURSELF. YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE THE CRAZY ONE. NOT ME!"

Masako crawled over to her sister, raising her hand, slapping Sakiko across the face. "Don't you DARE accuse me of being the insane one. Baka! I hate you! You always ruin EVERYTHING."

Sakiko was in shock, she sat still for minutes on end, just staring straight in front of her.

"Aren't you going to say anything? Bitch. I should kill you."

Sakiko shook her head, only to be slapped again by her twin sister.

"STOP BEING A SMART ASS."

"I'm no-"

Masako grabbed Sakiko's hair, tugging and pulling until she could get a swift kick at her twin's stomach. "YOU'RE A MORON!"

Sakiko coughed a few times, her mind was spinning. Literally, a wave of nausea came over her, her head was throbbing. And then it was all coming back to her. Why she had went crazy. Masako was never the kindest sister.
The green haired girl doubled over her stomach in pain, throwing up the contents of her breakfast onto the floor, crying out in fear, and panic.

"THAT'S DISGUSTING."

"Gomenasai... gomenasai.... gomenasai... gomenasai..." She whispered.

"YOU HAD BETTER BE SORRY, YOU KLUTZ!"

Sakiko stood up, grabbing the handcuffs that were left on the floor, lashing them across Masako's face,
"What are you doing, you bit-"
Sakiko gave another swing towards her, kicking her in the stomach, beating her without mercy with the handcuffs.

"You brought this upon yourself. You brought this upon yourself. You brought this upon yourself." She kept repeating, over and over again until Masako's screams of terror were silenced. Her limp body covered in blood, tossed into the corner of the room.
"My throat..." Sakiko whispered to herself. "Not again." She ripped off the red collar she had on her neck, revealing all of the scars, defeatedly tearing, scratching, ripping at those scars. They opened, blood spilling onto the floor, though Sakiko couldn't scream in pain.
All she could do was scratch.

And that came to her own demise.

Tenyas

May, upon hearing Light joking about how he had thought she wouldn't be coming, had sent him toppling to the ground with her foot on his head. Of course, she didn't mean any real harm. She could tell a joke when she saw one. Smiling, she let him back onto his feet and everyone started heading towards the festival grounds. But... Mayonaka wanted to hang back, just for a second. She remembered that Jin had wanted to tell her something yesterday.

The blond picked at her hair, a little self-conscious about the bandages on her neck, then waited for Nana and Light to start heading up the steps, both excited about food and games. Right when Jin was about to follow, she walked up and stopped him. "Er... Sorry. But, Jin. Yesterday, when I um... When I ended up having a panic attack, you wanted to tell me something. Something important? What was it?" It didn't seem like a comfortable subject but, it was picking at her brain the same way she'd been picking at her hair.

The trees stirred, a breeze coming along carrying with it the sound of the cicadas' chirps. Also, a feeling of... terror? No, no, She shook away such thoughts, you're just uncomfortable since this seems important. Still, that feeling's presence wouldn't be forgotten by her. Something was up in her hometown. Hinamizawa couldn't hold many secrets without somebody knowing about them. Everyone knew something. They just didn't always tell eachother what those somethings are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back