• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
"Yes, yes I did... So what if I did? Are you going to drag me to a dress shop and force me to wear a sexy santa suit?"

Nana snickered at the thought.

And then May-chan barged in. "Light, ol' buddy, lil' pal, good friend of mine, you have just completely blown out of the water what I had in mind with that statement. Jin," May put her arm around the boy, "You and me are gonna go pick one out. I know just the place. Nana," She looked down at the innocent blue-haired girl, "You get to play with Light for a bit while we pick it out. C'mon! There's no time to lose!"

That was completely unexpected, then again, that was May for you. Always doing the unexpected.

Nana turned up towards Light, a huge smile across her face, attempting not to burst into a hysterical fit of laughter.

"Where did you hide?" Light asked, leaning against the wall.

"If I tell you where I hid, then that would ruin the fun next time we ever did something like this." She looked up at him, gave a bit of a menacing smile. She just loved to play around with the older student; it was hilarious seeing him get pissed off.
But things were getting stressful, perhaps she should take it easy on all of the mind games they've been playing lately.

"Light-o-kuunn, I think we should take you back to Angel Mort after this. You'd look oh-so-pretty as a waitress." She giggled, "It may not be the Holidays but they can always use a pretty guy like you." Another smile.
Oh, this was just too much FUN!

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Hiro fell onto his bed. " I never had such a Busier day." He said. " IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME !" Hiro's cellphone was ringing with the PB&J ringtone. " Hello?" He answered. " I know who killed your friend." A deep voiced man said. Hiro jumped off his bed and phoned the hotline. He tried to trace down the number. " Who is it?" He said but the line was cut. He couldn't trace the number. He looked around and grabbed his keys. He knew one place the man might be. He drove towards the Town Dump.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
With her shopping for the festival done, Ryo stopped by her house to leave her newly-acquired kimono. Glancing up to the clock on her wall, she was shocked and even a little distressed to see that she was already five minutes late to work. Dropping the kimono on her table, she only paused to lock her door before flying off towards the clinic. As she ran, she thought about how fortunate it was that she did not live very far from her work. Panting and gasping for breath, Ryo arrived at the clinic five minutes later.
Glancing in the windows, it seemed that the clinic was nearly deserted. Opening the door, Ryo ventured inside and set her purse down at the front desk when she heard a strange noise coming from Szayel-sensei's office. That's odd...

"Umm, Szayel-sensei?" Ryo lighty tapped her knuckles against the door to his office, and upon recieving no answer, decided to investigate. What she had been expecting to find, she had no idea; but she certainly was not expecting to see Szayel-sensei and his girlfriend! "O-Oh!" Her face turned a bright crimson and she backed out and shut the door immediately. "I-I'm so s-sorry sensei! I had no idea... p-pardon my intrusion please..."

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Szayel had spent the past couple of hours just talking with his fiance' about the future, and everything that was ahead.
However, he had his doubts; especially with his knowledge of the Furuude family and their vital role in the existence of Hinamizawa. Everytime something he wanted to happen came up in their conversation, he would cuss to himself, realizing that there wasn't much of a chance for it to happen.

"You're not worried about those stupid murders... are you?"

Szayel looked up at the purple haired woman, "Well, if I said I wasn't somewhat scared, I'd be telling a horrible lie." He chuckled, though not out of humor.

Cirucci frowned, placing her hands on her hips. "I don't think they'd go after the town doctor."

"That's just the thing," He stood up, walking over to her, placing his hands on her shoulders. "I'm the perfect target. I'm the one researching the disease. In the past, Irie was always a main target."
He began to shake, causing his girlfriend to become frightened.
"They died in twos, the victims."

"But Nana."

"Nana's a different case. They don't want her just... dead. They want her body for whatever... sick..." He paused, focusing towards the floor.

"Szayel..."

"That future we keep talking about, may very well just be put to it's grave."

Then, a knock came on the door, startling both Szayel and Cirucci as their heads snapped in the direction of the door. "Umm, Szayel-sensei?" A voice came from behind the door.

"Ye-?" Before he was able to finish his sentence, the door opened slowly, revealing Ryo, who shouted in embarrassment probably and turned bright red, closing the door as quickly as she could.

"I-I'm so s-sorry sensei! I had no idea... p-pardon my intrusion please..." They heard her apologize, through the door.

Szayel gave out a small laugh, walking towards the entrance and opening it, smiling at the nurse. "It's alright, Ryo. No need to apologize!" He said to her, trying to lighten the mood a little. "We weren't doing anything dirty..." He paused, "Or important, for that matter."

He bowed to her, "I'm sorry for er, startling you."

Cirucci walked behind Szayel, placing her hand on his shoulder and attempted to give a polite smile to Ryo. "Didn't mean to scare you," She chuckled, "I was gonna start heading home, anyway. I'm tired."

Szayel smiled, "I'll be home a little late, however if pains continue, call me right away." He said to her in a serious tone.
Cirucci gave a nod before walking away.

Szayel turned his attention back towards Ryo, giving a reassuring smile.

Raiko

Come break me down
"If I tell you where I hid, then that would ruin the fun next time we ever did something like this."

Light rolled his eyes in annoyance. "This kid's cunning for her age...too cunning." Nana's just a kid though, kids are mean't to be very playful but Light didn't sense that in her. It's like she knows more-well obviously she does-but it seems a bit odd. The kids probably like to piss him off but oh well.
"I guess so!" he leaned over and lighty pinched Nana's cheeks. "Well then..now what?"

"Light-o-kuunn, I think we should take you back to Angel Mort after this. You'd look oh-so-pretty as a waitress." She giggled, "It may not be the Holidays but they can always use a pretty guy like you." Another smile.

"Why is she smiling like that? It's kinda sly. Oh jeez, so this is the punishment? To look pretty in a restaurant? Could things get any worse..."

"Fine, let's go!" He grabbed Nana, carrying her on his back and ran out of the alleyway, not realising where they were going; there was a faintl light at the end of it. That must be it, he thought. They finally reached the light and the shops were around them once again, around the corner was Angel Mort. Light lighytly placed Nana on the floor and caught his breath for a moment.

"Go on then, I don't know where I'm supposed to go." He gave a weak smile at the little girl.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Szayel gave out a small laugh, walking towards the entrance and opening it, smiling at the nurse. "It's alright, Ryo. No need to apologize!" He said to her, trying to lighten the mood a little. "We weren't doing anything dirty..." He paused, "Or important, for that matter."

Ryo was beyond embarrassed. So when the door opened again, revealing Szayel, she could barely look him in the face. At least he was smiling at her though, so that meant he wasn't upset over her intrusion. Still though, how rude could she get, just bursting in like that? "I see..." Slowly but surely, her face reagained it's normal pallor and she found her nerved had calmed enough to allow her a small smile back at town physician.

He bowed to her, "I'm sorry for er, startling you."

She took half a step backwards in surprise, and found her face flushing again, just slightly. "Oh no, no! It was entirely my fault, sensei! I should have realized that you wouldn't leave the clinic unlocked and abandoned.." She hastily bowed back to Szayel, and rose in time to see the doctor's beloved girlfriend approach as well, placing a hand on Szayel's shoulder.

"Didn't mean to scare you," She chuckled, "I was gonna start heading home, anyway. I'm tired."

Ryo had never known Cirucci-san very well, but she appeared to be a very lovely woman; she and Szayel looked so well together. She bowed again as Szayel gave instructions to Cirucci and she walked away. A somewhat awkward silence followed, with Ryo mentally cursing herself for not being very conversational.
"I am sorry for interrupting you, sensei..." She began. "I suppose Cirucci-san is very close to her due-date. You must be excited... a new, untainted life is always something to celebrate."

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
"EEP!" Nana squealed, completely not expecting Light to take her up on his shoulders and sprint to Angel Mort.

"Ahh, Light-o! What are you doooiingg?" She couldn't help but giggle, never could she get tired of a fun thing such as 'piggy back rides'.
It was as if today she was destined to have the time of her life. It was just too much fun, and she would never want to let it end.
It would be best to forget that tomorrow was the festival.

Who would want to be sad when Light was in Christmas Lingerie anyway?

When he placed her down on the floor, Nana burst into a hysterical fit of laughter at Light panting on the ground. "Oh, I'm so thin, that was too much work for you?" She grinned, patting the older students back.
She held out her hand, for him to take, "We're the table by the window~" She said, pointing towards the table with the menu's still scattered across the surface.

She skipped over to her seat, taking notice that Masako wasn't at the table anymore.
Nana raised her eyebrows, wondering what could've happened. A sigh escaped her lips, and she shook it off. The Sonozaki's had been busy, lately, anyway.
It was best not to fret.

Szayel continued to watch the entrance to the Clinic while his girlfriend took her time leaving. He sighed, feeling completely unsatisfied with himself, shoving his hands into his pockets while a silence followed.

Finally, Ryo brought up conversation; "I am sorry for interrupting you, sensei..."

"Don't worry about it." He smiled at her.

"I suppose Cirucci-san is very close to her due-date. You must be excited... a new, untainted life is always something to celebrate." She said,

Szayel let out a small chuckle, a slight blush even formed. He was still uneasy on the fact that he was to be a father in a matter of days, and to think he was a doctor. More-so embarrassed that they weren't married nor engaged, and it was still looked down on in the village.

"Mmhmm, I'm thinking sometime next week. She's been complaining about pains, lately, but none that are close enough for labor." He walked back inside of his office.
"I'm excited, in a way. I think I'm more nervous than anything, though." He laughed, running his hand through his hair.

Raiko

Come break me down
"Oh, I'm so thin, that was too much work for you?" She gracefully said, patting him on the back.

Another smile.

Maybe she's forgotten about tomorrow's event, she didn't want to talk about it either because that worries the kid. Being a Furuude can be hard work and a dangerous one too. She held out a hand for Light to take and a grin lit up his face. He took it and followed Nana's directions.

"We're the table by the window~"

Both feeling happy, Light released Nana's hand and she skipped over to the table where she sighed. He followed the little girl and froze.

"Masako's not there?" He asked feeling slightly worried.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Jin began to laugh nervously as he was forcefully taken to the store by May.
"Is it really necessary for me to come as well May?" Jin said nervously. He didn't want to get on the bad side of Light, but he did lose the game. He sighed.
"All right. Lets go." Jin said as May began to walk towards the stores. He began to wonder why of all days did they have to wear Red tomorrow? Well it was still a fun day, and he liked fun.
"So what type of...lingerie do you have in mind?" Jin asked gulping in the word.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
May walked into the shop like a dog on the hunt. Holding Jin by the sleeve of his shirt, she led him through a myriad of isles, some having normal female underwear and others having... other things. "Well," She examined a red lacy outfit but, then decided it would be too small for Light to even squeeze into. "It's no fun when you do it by yourself." She released Jin so she could freely walk about, looking at more and more of the 'costumes'. Man, her neck was sore. It wasn't until she passed by a mirror she realized it was a little bit red. Ick... Good thing nobody else seemed to notice.

After going through some isles fit to be in a Spencer's* store, Mayonaka finally found what she'd been looking for. Very thin straps, only enough fabric to cover a portion of the chest and groin area, and enough frills to decorate a house during Valentine's Day. And, the best part of the attire, it was bright red. Meaning, as part of the punishment, Light would be able to wear it during the festival the next day. "Jin, c'mere! This is what I had in mind." She picked the suit up and off of the shelf and held it high so the boy could see it. Man oh man was tomorrow going to be fun.

[*Spencer's is a small shop that people can find in most any mall that sells adult 'toys' and outfits. XD My Aunt showed me a shop before. They surprisingly let in little kids and sell children's shirts owo]

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Jin stared at the costume, trying to hold in a very large laugh. It looked ridiculous. Especially when he imagined Light in it.
"It's....perfect.." Jin said smiling but not laughing. He bend down trying to keep it in.
"Hurry and buy it. I'll be outside...laughing..." Jin said covering his mouth. Once outside he laughed like a maniac. He couldn't help it. A mother and child came near him.
"Mommy why is that man laughing?" the young child asked. The mother began walking faster.
"Because honey he finds bad things funny." The mother said giving Jin a dirty look.
"Miss!" Jin tried to say through a large gulp of air. She kept on walking. Jin sighed then began to slow down his laughter. He found a chair near Spencer's.
"Hope May hurries! My neck is killing me!" Jin said beginning to scratch at his neck.

Tenyas

"Alrighty then, Jin." May grinned devilishly as she walked up to the counter to purchase the horrifying thing. It was surprisingly inexpensive [must be due to lack of fabric] and after only a moment, she was walking out of the store with it in a box. Walking past Jin, snagging him by his shirt's sleeve once more, May started walking back to where Light and Nana were most likely waiting, Angel Mort. "C'mon, you wacko. I could hear you laughing all the way at the back of the store." She giggled, taking it in good humor. Then, she noticed his neck was a bit red, not much different then hers. Was there a rash going around or something? Eh, May kept on walking and made a mental note to get some lotion on when she got home.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Jin chuckled at May's comment. He followed her, slightly noticing the red marks on her neck. He stopped for a second and continued walking, a odd look on his face.
Red scratch marks? Was it possible that May?... He shook his head and began to smile, if it was in fact the disease....than maybe he would ask her about it later. For now today was all about fun. He walked closer to May, walking side by side with her, looking at the outfit. He began to chuckle again.
"You suppose that Light will try to fight us when we put it on him?" Jin asked grinning.

Tenyas

May was dead set on getting that picture of Light taken. Really, after him beating her so easily in Hide and go Seek, how could she not be excited for retribution? For a split second, Jin stopped, then he started walking again like normal. If she hadn't been hanging on to his sleeve still, she wouldn't have noticed. But, since she was, she did. Hm, wonder what's on his mind.

"Nah, Light's too much of a wimp to put up a fight. I doubt he could even scratch me and Nana with a knife." She chuckled, looking down at the box that contained today's punishment game. For some reason... that joke didn't really feel like a joke.

Anyhow, the restuarant became visible once again and May released Jin from her grip, running up to the building and then waiting at the door for the boy to catch up. Then, opening up the doors and walking in to the shop, she spotted Nana and Light back at the table they were all at before. "Hey, Light-o, look what I g-" What was wrong with this picture? This was the right restuarant. She had brought the outfit. Nana was smiling. Light seemed upset but, that was probably because of the punishment game. The only thing wrong was... Masako wasn't there.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Jin entered the restaurant to be stopped by May. Something was wrong, he could tell. The feeling in the air was different, including the fact that Masako was gone. Jin's eyes grew in size only to quickly return to normal. He leaned into to May.
"Masako's gone. You think something might of happened to her?" Jin asked his friend politely as they walked slowly to their friends table.

Raiko

Come break me down
May and Jin finally entered the restaurant. Light had been waiting for this nightmare to end: The Punishment game. As they entered May said:

"Hey, Light-o, look what I g-"

Why would she stop? Did she notice something missing from her purchase or did she enter the wrong restaurant? He Doubted it.

"Masako's gone. You think something might of happened to her?"

Jin, don't make it sound like she's been kidnapped or something.
"She probably went on a errand for her mom or something. We shan't worry about it yet." Light's eyes diverted from the table to the small-ish box in May's hands; he pouted at the sight of it.
Jeez...here we go...

He aburptly stood up from his chair and stromed towards the bathroom, snatching the box off May's hands along the way.

When he was out of his friends' sight, he lifted the lid off a bit and cringed at the sight of it. A lingerie? How immature. He accidentally tiptoed towards the ladies bathroom when a loud, screeching noise came from it.

"Im sorry! Im sorry!" He apologized back to the lady who was now threatening to throw a wet tissue roll at him. He waved his hands in the air in defense. "Im going now!! Gomenasai!" Light quickly ran into the men's toilets before the angry lady threw the tissue at him. He heard a loud thud coming from the door. Oh she did throw it. Luckily there was nobody in the room, he sneaked into a cubicle and slipped on the uncomfortable piece of lingerie.

Twenty minutes later, Light shuffled out of the toilets and quickly ran towards his friends.
"Now what?"

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Jin sat down in the booth seeing Light take the box and run towards the bathroom. A few seconds later he heard a woman scream and someone apologizing very quickly. He began to chuckle.
"Light...he sure is a character. But I do wonder if maybe Light is right. Did anyone see Masako leave? I remember her calling on her phone then...nothing.." Jin said as he pondered the thought. After 20 minutes he saw Light come out in the outfit. He was trying so hard to not laugh.
He failed.
"HAHAHAHAAHHA! Light! that looks ridiculous on you!" Jin said trying to contain his laughter. He wiped a tear from his eye.
"What to do? What to do..." Jin began to think. He looked at May and asked.
"It's your punishment game. What should we make him do?" Jin asked not looking at Light for reasons of uncontrollable laughter.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
"Masako's not there?" Light asked Nana, looking confused.

Nana truly didn't want to worry anybody about this, so she turned around quickly towards Light, and shook her head. "No. She's probably doing something important. It's hard being the successor..." She spoke, her words going a mile a minute.
She just didn't want anybody to worry over anything.

She sat silently at the table, staring out the window until she heard her friends familiar voices come ringing through the door.

"Hey Light-o, look what I g-" May-chan stopped mid-sentence, noticing something odd.

"Masako's gone. You think something might of happened to her?" Jin asked, though, he had a very unassuring look on his face.

"Hmm?"

"She probably went on a errand for her mom or something. We shan't worry about it yet."

"Eh, right. Nothing to worry. She's fine! I trust May-chan, I do, I do!" Nana smiled, clapping her hands together.

And then, finally, Light grabbed the bag that May had brought, and he stormed into the bathroom. Nana began to chuckle just thinking about how this would work out.
And after what seemed like forever, Light had finally walked out of the mens bathroom, in that sexy christmas lingerie.

"Oh.. my..." Nana's grin grew wider at the sight.
It was shiny and red, and had a fuzzy lining of where a woman's breasts would be, and the stockings, oh dear lord, the stockings and the suspenders.
The blue haired girl slammed her fists on the table, and burst into an uncontrollable fit of laughter. "L-LIGHTO... LIGHTO-KUN HAHAHA!!" And she fell onto her side in the booth.

"P-please, make him walk down the isles as if he were a run-way model. Get the camera!" She shouted.

Tenyas

May felt like something had really happened while she was gone. Something big. And nobody was letting on as to what it was. Or... maybe they just didn't feel comfortable letting it on. Goddangit, her neck was sore. Felt like it was going to her wrists now, too. Surprisingly, Light took the box and darted for the changing room. Heh, who would've known he wouldn't mind putting on women's clothing? Must be part of hanging out with a bunch of em'. Or... just constantly being forced into a ridiculous outfit every couple days.

Shrugging, Mayonaka took a look around the restuarant, noticing Jin was getting a bit closer then usual. Was he okay? He seemed to be acting a bit weird. In fact, everyone seemed to be acting different since she'd left to visit her Aunt and Uncle. What was going on here? What wouldn't they tell her? Even innocent little Nana seemed on edge, as if saying the wrong thing right now would get her beheaded. I trust May-chan, I do, I do. What had May said that would question whether or not she was trustworthy? Ugh... her head was hurting now.

She was about to take a seat when Light returned, wearing the entire outfit. This was supposed to make her feel better, distract her from something. Ow... Make that tapping stop... It's getting annoying. Then, she noticed it was her own hand tapping nervously on the back of one of the seats. Dang, what was going on right now? Feeling a bit behind on everything, May searched her back pocket, bringing up a handheld camera she carried around for occasions like this. Light looked hilarious but... No, no, just smile, May, smile. Smile and take a picture. "Alright, Light, get struttin' and I'll get filming." She giggled but, it came out a bit half-hearted. Still, she managed to photograph Light a few times, and when they finished enjoying the game, she felt like she shouldn't be standing anymore.

Everything didn't feel right right now. "H-hey, guys? I think I need to get home... My head is acting funny." Scritch, scritch. Her neck itched. And her wrists too but, she didn't scratch them. Her legs were giving out a bit and she stumbled into a seat, holding her head. "Ow, make that tapping stop." She whispered it at first then, said it more audibly, "Make that tapping stop!" This time, it wasn't her fingers being jittery. Red... no, no, no. She didn't want to see red. Get it away.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Jin noticed how freaked out May was becoming, and it unsettled him. Then she began to scratch her neck.
"Make that tapping stop!"
Jin stared at the young girl. He got up to help her.
"May...you have to stop...just relax. We aren't hiding anything from you. That's what's got you all upset huh? You think we aren't telling you something? Well lets take you home. I'll tell you what happened when we get you home." Jin said lifting the girl up. He hated seeing his friend this way. Then he saw the blood.
"May..stop it! We need to take you to Szayel! He can help you!" Jin said getting a bit freaked out himself. He almost began to cry.
"Please May. Stop scratching... Let's take you home and see the doctor." Jin said asking his friend. He hated feeling this way, especially when his friends were in pain. He smiled with tears running down his face and stared at Nana.
"Nana...sorry to do this but I'll take her home...so sorry this was supposed to be a fun day..." He said looking at Light and laughing a bit.
"Light...can ya help me with May?" He asked tears going down his face. H was still trying to keep his smile on but it was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back