• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)(NEED MORE TEMPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)

Noble Character Format:

Name: Masako Sonozaki.

Sex: Female

Weapon: Masako uses a silvery candleholder for defense. If she has to attack, she either uses the holder or tries to find something from her surroundings. If she gets nothing else into her hands, she - somewhat pathetically - throws rocks or other small items at the threatener.

Personality: Masako is rather calm. She looks after Sakiko, making sure that she won't do anything stupid - she is the older one of the two, after all. Even though Masako has a collected personality, at times she likes to go crazy; do reckless things with Sakiko and have fun without worrying about the consequences. Masako is happy most of the time, enjoying company and talking with other people. Still, she does not tell everything about herself even to her sister, being sometimes a little mysterious. She also hates secrets, because she is so bad at keeping them.

Appearance: Masako has long, dark-green hair and warm emerald-green eyes, the unusual hair color coming from her mother. She has a normal body structure and is slightly taller than Sakiko. When Masako ponders something hard, she tends to stick out her tongue in a silly way, sometimes not even realizing that herself.
She wears often blue and/or white clothing, mostly dresses. Her hair is always open; she feels like it's imprisoned if tied up on a ponytail (Masako thinks that hair can feel and has a consciousness).

Biography: Masako was born in 1993. She has been told later, that when she was a small child, she cried a lot, even more than an average kid. Yet she went calm as soon as she looked into her mother's, Mion's, eyes. It was extraordinary, and many people were amazed because of it. Generally Mion had always had a very calming effect on her. Surprisingly, Masako wasn't very close with her twin sister when she was younger - when the two started school, she even hated her. Nowadays they are like normal siblings, though, having arguments and fights every now and then that are still not dead serious.

Masako has always been a good student. She is quiet in class, answering as many questions as she can. When she was 11, she won Hinamizawa School's writing contest with her essay. Today her grades are not as good as a few years earlier, but she is still doing well - better than her sister, at least.
The twins' parents divorced when they were 13 years old. Masako became depressed because of it, thinking it was all her fault they had split up. After long courses of medication and therapy, she recovered completely a bit before she turned 15. She is very close with her father, keeping in touch with him and visiting him regularly.

Favorites: Masako's favorite color is blue. Her favorite season is spring, and she finds tomato soup delicious. She loves strong orange juice and cherry-flavored ice-cream.

Other: Among her family and close friends, Masako is often called Sako.

~ ₪ ~ ₪ ~ ₪ ~

Name: Sakiko Sonozaki

Sex: Female

Weapon: Sakiko fights with a taser which she found from Mion's drawer a couple of months ago. (SHION REFERENCE! :D) She is not quite getting how to use it though... Zapping herself with it at times.

Personality: Sakiko is lively and hyper - she never stops. Her childish and playful nature makes her the opposite of her sister Masako. If things are not going how she wants them to, she gets mad and shouts dirty words and snide remarks at everyone who walks pass her. Her randomness and fearless personality gets her often into trouble, Masako usually saving her from tough situations. Sakiko is curious and somewhat bipolar, changing her opinions fast; her friends have to be able to keep up, or else she can cause massive confusion with her sayings.

Appearance: Sakiko, unlike her twin, has her hair cut short, the color being a lighter shade of green. The eyes, however, are the same: deep emerald-green. She is of normal height and weight, although she is slightly shorter than Masako (which irritates her a lot). Winking has become somewhat of a trademark of Sakiko; she winks at everybody whenever it's suitable. She also uses her hands a lot when talking, waving them around to brighten her explanations. The people nearby have to step a bit further away from her range when that happens...
Sakiko likes all kinds of clothing, as long as it's simple. She does not like accessories, them making her feel as if she was a christmas tree; she uses belts quite often, though. When it comes to clothes, her favorite colors are black and purple. She loves buckles and boots with heels, leather being her most preferable material in shoes.

Biography: Sakiko was born only two minutes after Masako, being slightly bigger than her sister during her childhood - when puberty hit them, Masako grew pass her, annoying Sakiko who had got used to the fact that she was the taller one. Already at an early age, Sakiko started to hate the smallness of Hinamizawa, many times wanting to run away and live alone in a bigger city. Masako was always able to persuade her to forget her plans - even though Sakiko dislikes her twin getting involved with her own business, she is secretly grateful of her protection.
When Mion divorced with their father, Sakiko got mad at both her parents. They had broken the family, causing her sister to sink into depression. As Masako was swallowed by sadness, Sakiko became aggressive. She screamed at everyone for no reason, throwing items around her room and kicking the doors and walls often. When her father wanted to meet his children, she refused to go - breaking his heart. As time passed, she forgave her mother, but hasn't seen her father ever since he left the house.

In school Sakiko doesn't pay attention. She tries, though, wanting to be as good as Masako. Yet she can't help it; she is not interested in studying. When she was ten, she had to go to remedial teaching because of her low grades. During the time after the divorce, she had to visit the school counsellor regularly to restrain her aggression. She passed years only barely when younger, now doing slightly better. She has high standards for herself, getting angry at herself when she is not able to reach her goals.

Favorites: Sakiko likes sports, her favorite game being basketball. She likes all the colors apart from pink, yellow, light blue and bright green. Her favorite food is pizza and favorite drink hot chocolate. She loves autumn and maple leaves.

Other: Like Masako, Sakiko too has a nickname; people call her often Kiki. She can't tolerate alcohol - when she turned 16, she drank half a bottle of vodka in secret. It didn't end well.

~ ₪ ~ ₪ ~ ₪ ~

Status of Mion Sonozaki: Alive.
Character Image: http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp316/Sonnacchia/Anime Twins/Fall_anime.jpg
(Masako on the left, Sakiko on the right. Imagine the hair and eyes as green.)

PHEW! DONE! :DDD

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

We have the twins now! :D

Wow, those're some good Temps Xenjoo-chan. owo

Raiko

Come break me down

I had to die waiting for the twins xD
Glad to see Shion's taser's return lol

At least you didnt put too much on ( hahaLaighto'smistake)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Whaat? xD I wrote it with such bad English, lol... ^^;
But thanks! YAY TEAM. :DDDD

edit//

Thanks to you too Ten-chan! C: ( They are not that good, SERIOUSLY... xD; )
I know, AoS, I know. I just needed to bring in the taser. >:D

Raiko

Come break me down

That was perfect english to me!
We are a team of course ;D
Call me Arty ^^ i dont mind. (Raito if you prefer xD)

Gotta give the taser some looove :p

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Omg I'm so calling you Raito-kun. 8D *Death Note FTW*
Well yeaah, but it was kinda... abrupt... at least it looked like that to me, heh. XD;
But I'm still glad you liked it, lol. C:

Oh yesss, taser... -w- I will have fun with Sakiko, because she can't use it properly. >:D

Raiko

Come break me down

Ohyesh its awesome. :D im happeh with that nickname c:
Lol my tenses will confuse you. Dont even know which tense were using for this :x
*zap :3 *

XD im surprised Mion's alive here :>

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

:DDDD
Daymm, I hate confusion. .-. XD
*zappity zap zap* Can't wait for this to begin. @w@

XDDD Yeaaah, I wanted her to be.... I guess I'm killing her quite soon after the beginning, to make the life of the twins more tragic. >:D

Tenyas

You's gonna kill Mi-chan? D:

Eh, we all're gonna die like, twenty times in this anyway. :3

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Yep.. x3
BWAHHAHAHAHAAA, they shall suffer the tragedy all over and over and over again! >:D

Raiko

Come break me down

I would explode if this doesnt start before my exams xD
Ehh ill try not to confuse you ^^

It would :0

I got a question to all protagonists;
Should we contact each other so that we can discuss the situation and solve it before the last arc??(via MSN)

Edit: XD and over again!

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Same! D: xD
Goodie, I trust you. :DD

Hey, a good idea! You can all add me to MSN if ya want. C: *points at MSN icon*

Tenyas

I'm gonna have to make an MSN. owo;

But, sure. That sounds like a plan so the world doesn't completely collapse.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

So that Hinamizawa won't collapse. x) It's all about the town, right? :eek:
But yeah, MSN convos would be cool. C:

Tenyas

Well, there're many Hinamizawas on different worlds, ne? Unless ya haven't reached that far in the story. owo

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Now that's confusing. xD;
You can spoil me, I'm not about to watch the anime or play the game or anything. owo

Tenyas

Ah, well thing is each time the Queen carrier dies, Hanyuu takes her to another Hinamizawa in a parellel world so that they can have another try at saving her and everything else. So, it's as if the previous world never existed.

Raiko

Come break me down

XD Jenni, Im adding you in in a mo...
ADDED

Yeah were talking abou the Town but there are many different versions of it like Teny said.

EDIT: But in some cases, they can remember their other Fates. Eg. Keiichi can remember killing Miona nd Rena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back