• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)(NEED MORE TEMPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Sedai
When the Cicadas Cry: Generation

hinamizawa26.jpg

(long summary of anime is long)
(This -link- actually helps a lot. Even though most of it is sarcasm and spoilers)

ARCS
1. Ginen-hen (Suspicion)
Waikyoku-hen (Torture) - Coming soon
Sakkaku-hen (Hallucination) - Coming soon
Background
[color=cyan]Hinamizawa, a peaceful quiet, secluded village in Japan with a deadly secret. Every year until around 30 years in the past, during the Watangashi Festival (cotton drifting festival), a death would occur. And these continuous murders kept occurring until June of 1983, where a group of children came to discover what was causing these deaths.
Rika Furuude, a town noble, was the key, and during the year of 1983, she would be killed.
Rika was what you would call a ‘Queen Carrier’, the reincarnation of Oyashiro-sama, who was believed to be a God, revengeful of all those who betrayed him. However, once Oyashiro-sama was killed, all hell would break lose and the town of Hinamizawa would be no more.
However, Oyashiro-sama had nothing to do with this, and she was the one attempting to stop the murders, and finally, they were.
Town local, Miyo Takano was an undercover scientist, obsessed with discovering the truth behind her grandfathers research on Hinamizawa Syndrome, the main cause for the deaths.
So obsessed, that as every year went by, she would kill someone whom she expected to be the “Queen Carrier” to prove Doctor Takano’s documents.
The year 1983 was repeated for 100 years, Rika Furuude being killed each one of those years. Only to have them being restarted by Hanyuu Furuude, the true Oyashiro-sama, who wanted nothing more than to live a peaceful life, living as Rika’s guardian angel.
Eventually, Takano was discovered and her antics were brought to an end, where she had to attend years of psychiatric help and was released an entirely new woman, as in, she would never behave the same again.
Rika, Hanyuu and her friends, Mion, Shion, Rena and Keiichi all lived happily ever after.[/color]

[size=5][b]Present[/b][/size]
[color=yellow]Now, it is two weeks before Watangashi Festival, June of 2009, and a new generation of nobles have been brought into the world. Rika and Mion, the heads of both of two of the three noble families.
A child, Nana Furuude, was born into the noble family, while Rika was at the age of 25. Unfortunately, her husband was killed even before the birth of Nana mysteriously.
Nana was loved by her mother unconditionally, and more unfortunately, Rika was killed in a horrid series of murders by Takano Miyo, who had snapped and wound up killing herself in the process. But that wasn’t the end.
Rika’s last words.
“Nana, I shouldn’t have waited so long to tell you this. But I, your own mother, am the reincarnation of Oyashiro-sama. And if I were to ever die, that role would be passed onto you. I’m sorry… I’ve made the same mistake my own mother made, and I cannot take it back.”
Nana was left scarred and her life would never be the same. Hanyuu’s spirit who was only visible by Rika, was now visible by Nana.
Nana was the reincarnation of Oyashiro-sama, and she would have to live with this for the rest of her life.

And though Miyo Takano was dead, murders in the area continued, until they all came to a stop.
Two weeks before the Watangashi Festival.[/color]

Your Job
Though, the Watangashi Murders seem to have calmed down, a suspicious feeling is roaming throughout Hinamizawa and making people nervous. However, the town hasn’t been effected by this at all, and school still goes on as usual.
The chance of dying is extremely high, but you shouldn’t worry.
Nana is the queen carrier of Hinamizawa Syndrome, and has no children to pass on the gene. If she is murdered, the fate of Hinamizawa isn’t a very bright one.
Hanyuu has once again regained the ability to restart time every time Nana is killed.
What the protagonists need to do is figure out who is committing these gruesome murders before the Watangashi Festival.
However, if the protagonists don’t discover who is behind all of this by the fifth arc, and don’t solve it by the sixth, it’s game over.

All you have to do is find out who is the culprit by using the clues that are dropped off.

Six Arcs
Three Question Arcs and Three Answer Arcs.

In the first three question arcs, and first answer arc, it is alright to die. Because each murder leads you closer to finding out who is behind all of this.
Hints will be dropped, so there’s nothing to worry about.
But, if death occurs by the 6th arc, Hinamizawa will forever be a town of ruins and will be restricted for anyone to enter.

Hinamizawa Syndrome
Level One and Two
Weakest levels; almost all villagers and residents of Hinamizawa are infected, although they are at the lower stages of either LV1 or LV2. The syndrome does not cause apparent changes until its later stages.

Level Three
Beginning at LV3, the third stage, the mental condition of the patient will start to deteriorate and they become mentally and emotionally unstable.

Level Four
Paranoia and hallucinations start to appear surrounding the onset of LV4.

Level Five
Strongest level; this is when people began to hear 'Oyashiro-sama's footsteps', and patients are known to start clawing at their own flesh, trying to dig out "maggots", often tearing open their throats and killing themselves in the process.

Past Characters
[b]Kyousuke Irie:[/b] The supposed runner of the Irie clinic which is still up today. In secret, he was one of the researchers for Hinamizawa Syndrome. Helped solve the past murders caused by Miyo Takano.
[b]Miyo Takano:[/b] The true owner of the Irie Clinic. The woman who led the research for Hinamizawa Syndrome. 26 years ago, it was always said that she died from being burned alive on the night of the Watangashi Festival. However, she always faked her death and had her plans move in to kill her main target, Rika Furuude.
[b]Kuraurdo Oishi:[/b] Hinamizawa’s detective. Spent his time alive researching the mysterious murders that occurred every night on the Watangashi Festival. Helped solve the past murders by Miyo Takano.
[b]Jirou Tomitake:[/b] Supposedly a regular tourist who came every year to take pictures of the Watangashi Festival. Secretly, another researcher for Hinamizawa Syndrome and Miyo Takano’s lover. Helped solve the past murders caused by Miyo Takano.
[b]Mamoru Akasaka:[/b] A police man who came also investigating the murders of the Watangashi Festival, taking Rika’s advice in the year 1978, he fled Hinamizawa before the great disaster. He also helped solve the past murders caused by Miyo Takano.

[b]Rika Furuude:[/b] Daughter of the Furuude nobles, who unfortunately died on the night of the Watangashi Festival. She was Miyo Takano’s main goal, and once she got her hands on Rika, Takano’s research about Hinamizawa Syndrome would be praised. Rika died in each other arcs, but each time she died, a new piece of evidence to who was creating these disastrous murders.
[i]Status: Dead as of one year ago.[/i]
[b][b]Mion Sonoza[/b]ki:[/b] Daughter of the Sonozaki nobles. After her grandmother had passed away, and her mother was unable to take the status as noble for marrying an outsider not approved by the family, Mion took the role as town noble and pretty much runs the town. Her sister, Shion Sonozaki, was meant to be killed at birth, since they were twins, but their mother decided to split from her husband and have Shion live out in the city away from Hinamizawa. Mion was close friends with Rika as well and helped to solve the murders caused by Takano, and proved to be of much help.
[i]Status: Alive[/i]
[b]Shion Sonozaki:[/b] Daughter of the Sonozaki nobles. She was unable to take the role as noble since she and Mion were twins, and as tradition, the youngest child would always be left to die. However, she was saved by her mother and father’s request and now lives in the city. Shion was close friends with Rika as well and helped to solve the murders caused by Takano, and proved to be of much help.
[i]Status: Alive[/i]
[b]Keiichi Maebara:[/b] The son of a famous artist who moved to Japan with his family after Keiichi had a rather unfortunate incident, involving him shooting students at his school (mostly girls) with a BB Gun. He was the main protagonist in the first season of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, but after he saved Hinamizawa from becoming chaos again, his role changed. However, he was the first to remember his fates after each of his deaths in the year of 1983, and he was one of the main reasons that Takano was defeated. Keiichi was close friends with Rika as well and helped to solve the murders caused by Takano, and proved to be of much help.
[i]Status: Alive, living a normal life in Hinamizawa. (May or may not come into play)[/i]
[b]Rena Ryuugu:[/b] A normal resident of Hinamizawa, however, she and her parents moved away, returning back to Hinamizawa one year later. She moved back because of Hinamizawa Syndrome, which was eating away at her and her father’s sanity, in which Rena went mad and injured 3 students at her new school, and smashed all of the windows. She told her father that “Oyashiro-sama” was calling her to return to the village, in which they did. Her talents that she used in the previous years if 1983 proved to be most helpful in stopping Takano. Rena was close friends with Rika as well and helped to solve the murders caused by Takano, and proved to be of much help.
[i]Status: Alive, living a normal life in Hinamizawa (May or may not come into play.)[/i]
[b]Satoko Hojo:[/b] A normal resident of Hinamizawa, however, her family isn’t respected much since they were against the “Dam Building” in Hinamizawa. Her parents were killed by falling or being shoved (exact cause is unknown) off of a bridge into the river. She was left with her brother, Satoshi, and her aunt and uncle who became their foster parents. Satoko’s foster parents were abusive to Satoko for unknown reasons and one night, Satoshi murdered their aunt which led their uncle to flee. This led to Satoshi going insane from Hinamizawa syndrome and was said to run away,
Satoko had a talent for finding bomb traps and setting up new ones to help Rika and the others solve the Takano murder case. Satoko was Rika’s best friend, and they did virtually everything together, including solve the case. Rika also helped Satoko escape from her foster father another time when he had returned for her.
Satoko suffered from the highest level of Hinamizawa syndrome, and had to take the medication to keep her from losing her sanity every couple of hours. Unfortunately, once Dr. Irie had passed, she stopped taking her doses and killed herself from stress.
[i]Status: Dead.[/i]
[b]Satoshi Hojo: [/b]Satoko’s older brother, hospitalized from suffering from level 5 of Hinamizawa Syndrome, and was quite dangerous to be set free around town.
[i]Status: Unknown, said to still be in the underground area of the Irie Clinic, but could already be dead from lack of care.[/i]

Areas in Hinamizawa:
[u]Hinamizawa School:[/u] Since the population for Hinamizawa is a little less than 2000, the school holds one class which teaches every grade. Students spend most of their afternoon here.
[u]Angel Mort:[/u] The town’s local restaurant. Known for it’s waitresses, all wearing ‘cute’ outfits, mostly Lolita dresses and costumes. They mostly sell cakes and sweets here.
[u]Town Dump: [/u]The town’s local garbage dump. Filled with numerous items. A van is located all the way at the bottom, filled with goods. Rena Ryuugu came here daily to spend time away from her friends and family. Which is why the van is still in good condition.
[u]Sonozaki Estate:[/u] The largest piece of land in Hinamizawa. Where the Sonozaki family lives. As well as housing the family, in the garden, there is a torture chamber and a shrine located towards the back of the house.
[u]Furuude Estate:[/u] A smaller piece of land, due to Rika having lost her parents at a young age. The Saiguden is located here, which is a shrine for Oyashiro-sama. It also holds weapons used for the dissection of humans.
[u]Irie Clinic:[/u] Though, now it just acts like a normal clinic, it still has the underground lair, which was abandoned once Kyousuke Irie passed away. The documents that were held by Takano are still located in the lair, however.
[u]Watangashi Festival:[/u] Held in town, every year. Also known as the Cotton Drifting Festival, where town residents collect cotton and toss them into the river to be carried away. The purpose of the cotton drifting is for all of your sins to be absorbed into the cotton and drifted away, to start over a new life.

Rules:
1. This is an RP for fun. Insults will be tossed at one another so don’t take it seriously.
2. An exception where a bit of God Modding is allowed. You will die in some of the arcs.
3. If God Modding is going to be used, please, consent it with the person to be killed/tortured in a PM.
4. A bit of swearing is allowed. But nothing over the top; “Bitch” is where I’ll draw the limit.
5. As a mystery RP, those who are RP’ing town regulars need to PM me for further details. Town regulars have big roles as well as the protagonists.
6. RPing NPC’s is also allowed. Ie: Rena, Keiichi, Shion.
7. All of the characters in the original series who were part of the Police Team or Takano’s team are dead. Don’t bring them back.
8. Hinamizawa is a small town. So everyone will automatically know each other.
9. Get to know each other in the RP. A lot of PM’ing will be involved so it remains a mystery case. Especially for the murderers.
10. Cross over characters are allowed, just as long as they have some relevance to the plot. Naruto is a ninja and would never fit in. Also, if you do have a cross over character, modify their pasts/powers so they're just normal human beings.
11. Have fun and go crazy… literally.​

Character Format:
A town detective and nurse would be appreciated. And the murderer. If you are signing up for the murderer and their team, PM me. In fact, all of the town residents can be the killers, but I need to be notified and there will be adjustments. First one to PM me about being the killer gets the lead in killings.
Name: (preferably Japanese)
Sex: (male, female plz.)
Age: (9-17 for protagonists, 20-55 for town regulars please.)
Weapon: (You need to have one. Preferably something you might find around the house; or in a the town dump perhaps. ;D you are allowed to find one in the story dialogue though. 2 is the limit though. Unless you just pick something off the floor for defense.)
Occupation: (If you’re a town resident. “Student” is fine for Protagonists. )
Personality: (A paragraph is good.)
Appearance: (A paragraph, but pictures can help too. :D )
Biography: (Minimum of 2 paragraphs; go crazy.)
Favorites: (foods, drinks, people… Ex: Rena loved anything cute.)
Other: (Anything that you need to add for fun.)

Sonozaki Character Format:
Name: (preferably Japanese) Sonozaki
Sex: (male, female plz.)
Weapon: (You need to have one. Preferably something you might find around the house; or in a the town dump perhaps. ;D you are allowed to find one in the story dialogue though. 2 is the limit though. Unless you just pick something off the floor for defense.)
Occupation: (If you’re a town resident. “Student” is fine for Protagonists. )
Personality: (A paragraph is good.)
Appearance: (A paragraph, but pictures can help too. Green hair and eyes is preferable )
Biography: (Minimum of 2 paragraphs; go crazy.)
Favorites: (foods, drinks, people… Ex: Rena loved anything cute.)
Other: (Anything that you need to add for fun.)

Summaries of Living Canon Characters
[b]Summary of Keiichi:[/b]
Keiichi is in his 30s now, and he’s still not entirely stable from the events that occurred in 1983 since he recalls his past fates so his anger or depression can be triggered easily. However, Keiichi is a fun loving guy and will do anything to help. He’s very loud, charismatic and friendly, don’t be afraid to approach him if you have a problem.
[i](Roleplay status: (if you want to roleplay him or not. He can be left as an NPC.)[/i]

[b]Summary of Rena: [/b]
Rena is also in her 30s and still has trouble from staying entirely sane. When Rena’s in her normal state, she’s like Keiichi. She still goes nuts over anything cute that she sees. Another person that can be trusted if a problem arises.

[b]Summary of Mion:[/b]
Mion is in her 30s, and though she’s basically the head of Hinamizawa (aside from the Kimiyoshi family which actually rules over Hinamizawa, they just don’t have a say in anything) she’s still her same old self like she was in 1983. She knows how to be serious when she needs to, but she’s not afraid to joke around with members of town.

[b]Summary of Shion:[/b]
Shion is the twin sister of Mion, and was kept with her father for most of her life. A normal resident living in Hinamizawa now. She's just like her sister, except, a little softer when it comes to people she likes. She can be trusted as well.

Spots:
Protagonists:

1. Nana Fuurude (Myself.)
2. - Sonozaki
3. - Sonozaki
4. Light Yagami (Raiko)
5.Mayonaka (Tenyasyugan)
6.Jin Kamishina (Silent Trinity)
7.Kagami Sotabe (Snow)

Town Locals:
1. Szayel Aporro Grantz (Town Doctor, runs clinic)(Myself)
2. Seto Kaiba (Detective Assistant)(Aristry of Schedius)
3. Hiroito Kato (Detective) (DeathwielderTiTo)
4. Ryo Aihara (Town Nurse)(Zephyr)

Name: Nana Furuude
Sex: Female
Weapon: A pair of large adult scissors, access to the Saiguden (which she rarely uses)
Personality: Nana is a bit more hostile than her mother was at that age. Though, she still loves to have fun and be with her best friends in Hinamizawa. She’s a lot more serious when it comes to the subject of the Hinamizawa murders and her mother. Serious to the point where she had raised her voice at anybody who mocked her mothers sanity.
And though she’s young, she’s very wise for her age.
Appearance: Nana is about 5’4, and weighs a little under 100lbs. She has long thigh length dark blue hair and large purple eyes. She has a pale complexion as well. During school, she wears a typical home made uniform, consisting of a knee length blue pleated skirt, and a white shirt tucked in. Knee high white socks and black mary janes. During her free time, she wears a light yellow dress with floral patterns and a light blue t-shirt underneath. She wears large brown boots (resembling uggs) and a flower necklace that her mother gave her as a present two years before her death.
nanahigurashirp.jpg

Biography: Nana’s father was killed about three months before her birth, and Rika was always too shaken up from the experience to ever speak about it with her. A trigger that caused Rika to go into a hysterical fit.
Nana lived a happy 12 years with her mother, and was treated with great care. Rika and Nana were both extremely content with their lives and nothing could go wrong.
Until, the night of the Watangashi festival. Though, the murders seemed to have stop for 38 years, reports of a man who had apparently ripped at his throat and killed himself in the process were coming into the police station.
All of the town residents were stunned, and some didn’t even attend the festival, but it was Rika and Nana’s duty to attend.
Then, there she was, Miyo Takano, aged, thought to be brought back to sanity, standing right in front of Rika and Nana. Immediately, Rika sensed something wrong and told Nana to step back.
When Takano went in for the attack, taking out her numerous syringes and stabbing Rika with each of them. The feeling was all too familiar, when Rika was stabbed back in 1983 by Rena, and killed herself.
Rika was slowly dying from a bad reaction from the syringes and wouldn’t commit any sort of murder for the sake of being in the presence of Nana.
“Nana, I shouldn’t have waited so long to tell you this. But I, your own mother, am the reincarnation of Oyashiro-sama. And if I were to ever die, that role would be passed onto you. I’m sorry… I’ve made the same mistake my own mother made, and I cannot take it back.”
Rika died only a few minutes after. And Takano killed herself from finally snapping.
Nana was now left on her own, as the head of the Furuude household and the queen carrier of Hinamizawa Syndrome.
Now, one year later, more murders were being commited. But not just on the day of the Watangashi Festival, and if these murders continued, Nana would know that she was definitely the main target. And the fate of Hinamizawa would be just like it was in 1983.
But with the help of Hanyuu, they have 5 chances to stop the murderer and put an end to the madness once and for all.
Favorites: Nana enjoys eating a lot (especially since she never seems to gain weight from eating it). Her favorite foods are Vanilla Meringue, Salmon Rolls, Mee Basko, Nasi Nemak, Butter Cookies, Laska, Stuffed Tofu, Wasabi, Prune Kek Lapis, Fruit Cake, but she really enjoys cookies. All cookies.
She loves reading manga, and prefers horror to romance. Or a mixture of both. When it comes to television, she adores soap operas and obsesses over the characters in her favorite shows.
Other: Catch phrases: “Oh how I wish, oh how I wish…”
“Baka…” (idiot)
“Moesu!” (really loveable) “Kimosu!” (really creepy)
“It was people like you who killed my mother, and I’m here to kill you.”

Name: Hanyuu Furuude (Oyashiro-sama)
Sex: Female
Weapon: No actual weapon, but each time Nana is killed, Hanyuu can restart time. However, each time, time is started over, the amount of time before the Watangashi Festival is shortened. And by the 6th arc, there will be about 5 days.
Personality: Though she is thought to be the ever so frightening Oyashiro-sama, she’s not very frightening at all. Hanyuu doesn’t like violence or seeing people die and she was the one who tried so hard to help Rika avoid the horrible fate of 1983. She becomes intimidated easily and she’s mostly quiet and polite. However, when she becomes angry, she can indeed become frightening and intimidating, but she’s cooled down pretty easily.
Appearance: Hanyuu is small, invisible to all of the characters minus Nana. If she were ever to use her physical form though, she would look like this; Short purple hair, with bangs covering her forehead, big violet eyes and she has two dark purple horns that resemble a ram, however nobody seems to notice them.
30109.png

Biography: Not much of Hanyuu’s past life as a human is known. What she describes herself as, though, is a human who was sacrificed at a true Watangashi Festival centuries ago.
Since Rika’s birth, Hanyuu had been guarding over the Furuude family for some time. And Hanyuu already knew that if Rika were to die, chaos would occur in Hinamizawa, and she also knew exactly what Takano was up to, just not how to avoid it.
Each and every time Rika was killed, Hanyuu would restart time, and they would know one more thing to come to their victory.
Since Rika was killed, she had went on to become Nana’s guardian, but only knowing each other for a year, they’re not too comfortable with each other yet.
Favorites: Hanyuu believes that Nana’s taste in food is much better than Rika’s, since they share the same senses. In other words, she enjoys all of the food that Nana eats.
Other: When Hanyuu becomes intimidated, scared or embarrassed she’ll squeal “Hauu auuauu!” which is just a noise that she makes to express how she feels.

Name: Szayel Aporro Grantz
Sex: Male (YES HE'S A GUY.)
Weapon: Needle Syringes, any tool found in a doctors office.
Personality: Szayel Aporro is very friendly, polite and helpful in many ways but overall, his personality is twisted. He wont deny, that he does what he does because he likes seeing people struggle for help, especially to get help from him. This can be because he was a victim of Hinamizawa Syndrome itself around two years ago. He often relapses, but since he studies the disease full time, he knows how to stop his condition from getting any worse.
When he's not inflicted by his own insanity, he is very nice and loves helping out the fellow citizens, though, most are aware of his antics, so they keep their distance.
Appearance: Szayel is 5'8 and very thin, making him look almost anorexic in some cases. He doesn't eat too much, but enough to keep him alive, and his condition with Hinamizawa Syndrome also contributes to his weight. He's very feminine looking, having chin length pink hair, parted at the left, and ember eyes (though the long eye lashes seem to run in his family) He wears square white glasses, that give him a rather scholarly appearance. During his days at work, he wears a lab coat with a light purple button up shirt underneath, and a pair of black slacks and shoes. On his free days, he wears a long black coat, with a purple v-neck underneath, and tight navy blue jeans, along with a pair of boots, however, he usually sheds his coat since Hinamizawa gets hot rather quickly.
Biography: Szayel's childhood itself wasn't too bad, the middle child of his family. His older brother, Ilforte Grantz, was always athletic, and was never seen without some type of sports equipment in his hand, his younger infant sister, Yachiru, was the creative hyper one, though she was only two, everyone loved her. And both of his parents loved their children very much, letting them do whatever their heart desired.
For Szayel, it was science. He was always the scholar in school, his grades excelling any student in Hinamizawa history (though, the small population made this very possible) He went onto college outside of town for a while, and his brother attended one not too far from him.
However, when both graduated, and returned to Hinamizawa, killings began to happen once again. Szayel knew a lot about Hinamizawa's history, and he was fascinated by it, so he wanted to find out more about these killings.
He had met Miyo Takano several times, finding her to be such a fascinating specimen to the point where he would stop by the Irie clinic just to meet up with her and talk, though, he was really mentally recording every word that she had said.
Unfortunately, on the night of the Watangashi Festival two years past, his family was victim to the murders. This scared him half to death, and when he discovered his brother was still alive, he began to question his brother's morales.
Already emotionally unstable from the disease, and beginning to start the hallucination stage, Szayel couldn't take it anymore, and he killed Ilforte with his own two hands, screaming at him, telling him that he was the cause of their family's death.
Two years later, Szayel has tried his best to forget every detail about that night, and now works hard to find out as much as he can about the killings and Hinamizawa itself. Though, he's unaware that he might actually be the problem.
Favorites: Szayel loves anything scientific, but he does know how to have fun. As well as researching Hinamizawa Syndrome, he takes pride in helping others with their medical conditions. He also has a bit of a fetish for girls in pretty dresses, and wont hesitate to go after them.
Other: Szayel is very skilled in video gaming.
Despite the fact that he's a bit of a womanizer, he maintains a steady relationship with a former worker at Angel Mort, and are expecting their first child (A girl, to be named Luna) around the time of the Watangashi Festival.
He is related to the original runner of the clinic, Kyousuke Irie, what the relation is, is unknown

Okay guise, this is my first RP that I've ever made so go easy on me.
I'm actually pretty proud of it and it's a lot easier than it sounds.
If there's anything wrong, tell me right away, and it will be fixed. :D
~Elly

Last edited:

Raiko

Come break me down
Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)

OH GOD. YOU FINALLY DID IT.
Gawd is soo happeh. I'll post my temp up in a few!

EDIT:

Name: Raito "Light" Yagami
Sex: male
Weapon: Hockey stick (Brought from his previous hometown. More will be found as the story progresses).
Personality: Light is a calm and intelligent but serious young man who is often found reading a book or staring at a blank space - especially in classes; he is mistakenly classified as a 'Genius'. He is an athletic but a bored Student in Hinamizawa School. Sometimes, he can be a pain in peoples butts and can some things as a joke. As Light is a 'sensible' person, he doesn't like violence that much but he can sometimes get involved in one by accident. Occasionally, he would result to violence if he needs too. Light despises people who call him by his actual name: 'Raito' because he just doesn't like to be called by his formal name. He might be the type of guy who doesn't fight but if someone keeps annoying the living daylights out of him, he will go berserk and unexpected things might happen. Fortunately, he can cool off easily but will constantly keep referring back to it.With his knowledge and the his apparently 'superior' detective skills, he is the Town Detective's partner from time to time.

Appearance:
[IMG]http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/300/3/7/Light___wait___what__by_MyCalamityReminisce.png[/IMG] (click on the spoiler. yes, its a drawing of Light when he's insane. >:D I drew it myself)

Light is about 179cm and has a well built body, but it is not visible through his formal clothing. He has fiery, straight red hair that goes down just above his shoulders with a mostly side swept fringe that covers his forehead and Browny-red serious eyes that are always looking around with curiosity and suspicion. His skin is lightly tanned from doing tennis practices and matches 5 years ago.

Typically in school, he would wear a smart white shirt, a blood red tie that loosely hanged around his neck and silky black trousers with shiny black leather shoes. Light doesn't usually wear casual clothing unless it is emergency.

Biography: Born in 1992, The Son of Soichiro and Sachiko Yagami, Light is expected to do things in his best ability and he aims not to be the best nor the perfect student. A boy genius you might say, but his own mother forced him to study all day and night and is almost always under surveillance at an early age of five; only to become the future Best Student on the whole of Japan and to have pride in her son. Light was raised in the most strictest ways and therefore, he did not have much time for social things but after school activities were not forbidden. He's been constantly called Raito by his mother, usually in an angry tone . Even though it IS his real name, it annoys him off.

At the age of 9, Light found an interest in tennis and immediately entered national competitions. He was later revealed to be the National Tennis Champion for two years running, thus gaining popularity in school. He dropped off as soon as he turned 11.

At that age, he found a mysterious black notebook that fell from the sky called the "Death Note". He didn't not believe its powers at first but soon he became the crazy, psychopathic, mass murderer that we now know as 'Kira'. He eventually lost sight of his former self, Light turned arrogant, powerful and unstoppable. The Kira case was never solved, even with the help of the greatest detective of all time.

6 years later two young men who called themselves Near and Mello -which are only aliases- appeared out of nowhere. While trying to discover Mello's true name so that they could get rid of him, Light's father , Soichiro was in possession of the Death Note and had traded half of his lifespan for the shinigami eyes (gives you the ability to look at someone's name and lifespan) and a bomb got set off. Mello flees the scene and Soichiro chases after him to Hinamizawa. He was believed to have died on the night of The Watangashi Festival after Mello was found missing which enraged Light. He swore to avenge his death someday despite not knowing what actually caused it.

Later, Near revealed to Light's comrades that Kira is in fact the second L or Light. Near fools Kira by announcing that he altered both the decoy and the real Death Note. Light was forced to admit the truth, and the truth was told. The Consequences was severe. Matsuda grabbed his gun and shot at the tyrant five times, making it clear that he was indeed a traitor; A cold man with a manipulative and cruel mind who only cares about making the world pure of evil, even though he is evil himself. Without hesitation, he found another gun and shot Near's team, showing Kira's true nature but was shot back, which made his life inches away from death's door. He runs away but was caught by Aizawa and Matsuda, two of the people from his team. They escaped to Hinamizawa 1 week later as they didn't want to be humiliated in front of the whole of Japan.

Light now lives a normal life in Hinamizawa on his own and attends to the local school with Matsuda. He has given up possession of the notebook but his memories remained for some unknown reason. His shinigami, Ryuk, remains visible to the people who touched Light's notebook when he owned it.

The Watangashi Festival is coming and the Team has caught up on the Dark Hinamizawa history, things are starting to shape up.

Favorites: Catchphrase: "Just as planned"
Light is almost addicted to crisps but he never gains weight. He is a keen reader so he has a large collection of books in his house

Other: He has the tendency to carry the decoy of the Death Note wherever he goes and Ryuk follows him around. Though he still got his memories of Kira and the notebook, you never know what might happen

BTW My tenses are confusing coz tenses are so hard to deal with so...
AHAHA Thar we go Szasie

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

I'm in, biatch. >:DDD
Save me a spot.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

JOINING! I just got some kinks to work out in mah temp.~

Raiko

Come break me down

AAAH HAW HAW HAW Edited my last post Szasie-chan
You Ninja'd me D:

but what you thought of worked. You're a Genius ^^

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Wait, not sure about my spot. D:
I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PLOT. LOL.

I posted before even reading the first post.... xD; BECAUSE I KNEW ELLY-CHAN'S RP WOULD BE AWESOME.
And it is. The plot is just so complicated grhhhh ;-;

Raiko

Come break me down

Ehhh The plot isn't too complicated once you understand it (read it again and again. its what i did and then i watched the anime)

and yes. IT WILL BE AWESOME.

aahh ninja'd again. Just ask Elly. I asked her ALOT . didn't I XD?

I think that All the protagonist should discuss what they think is happening and keep everyone updated. (i could be slow you know.)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

I'LL ASK ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!
DDD:
Like, who was the killer in the past? And what the heck was the role of the nurse? And and and!!!

Raiko

Come break me down

XD 'kay then ^^

Errr so you dont mind us spoiling it. okay

The killer in the original series is Miyo Takada (it was Takada i think but i've forgotten already.) She was a Nurse in the Irie clinic and she was the person who is in charge of the Hinamizawa Syndrome research thing. She aims to prove that her grandfathers work/theories about the disease is true. but i guess Szasie will tell you that.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com

The killer was Takano, Miyo.
She had plans to kill Rika Furuude, so that her grandfather's work would be praised. She was literally obsessed with proving his theories and went to the limit to have them proved.
Miyo was technically the runner of the Furuude Clinic which was just for show, as the people who worked there were all researching Hinamizawa Syndrome, however, Miyo posed as the nurse.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back