• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Highschool romance rp!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just another romance rp! :)
Basicly everyone is at highschool and falls in love... it's your choice if you have a chosen partner otherwise make it up as you go lol

RULES:
No spamming
No swearing
No boy/boy girl/girl (I have nothing against it but I'd prefer for this rp to be boy/girl)
Have fun!
Template:
Name:
Age(14-16):
Appearence:
Bio:
Mine!
Name Sophie
Appearence: ((Later))
Bio: She was sent to boarding school from 6 to 15 and is scared about the idea of starting a new school.

HAVE FUN AND GET JOINING :D:D:D

S

Surfing pikachao

Name: Freddie
BIO: Mysterious, takes a while to warm up to people at the heart.
Appearence: Fiery red hair, green eyes.

Lets start.
I walked down the street towards my new school, I felt really nervous and wanted to meet someone ASAP for moral support, I walked in the school door and up the hall.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Name: Renee
Age(14-16): 16
Appearence: Dark brown hair that just touches her shoulder held in low pigtails, blue eyes. Wears a green top and cargo pants.
Bio: Renee is easily amused and loves to laugh and tries not to worry about things. She is friendly, but blunt and does not entirely trust people. Its just life's experience, she's learned that not everyone can be trusted and its best to keep some things to yourself.

S

Surfing pikachao

(its better if you do it 3rd person perspective thx) Freddie saw Someone drop her books and reached down to help her pick them up. "I havent seen you before are you new?"

"errr... yeah..." Sophie stammered. "Im looking for class SP."

"It's just down this hall, I'll show you" replied Freddie. Sophie followed.

Archfire43

Name: Ernie
Age(14-16): 14
Appearence: (will get image soon if I can) Spikey blonde hair, black sneakers, oranage hoodie~under hoodie is a white shirt.
Bio: In elementary school he lived his years there in the spotlight of popularity. But once he got to middle school and then high school, he drastically changed from a go-getter to shy, stonic person. Rarely does his true personality show through, always on stage and rarely with groups of people other then his freinds. When you get to know him he's a great person despite how he may look on the outside.

ooc: Yea same questions as quitejaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back