• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Highschool Hell: A Fanfic By A Sleepy Half-Insane Otaku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Chapter Four: A Challenge Set Forth-Reckless Chaos! Part Two

Swirls of shadows swam around the confines of the place. A young girl in a grey dress stood somewhere in the middle of the shadows, looking around. She yawned slightly, as if she had woken up from a very long nap.

About ten years to be precise.

She held her hands out, as if searching for something. After a moment, she paused, turning her head the opposite direction. There was a small gap of light. She ran towards it, wondering if this was where freedom was out of this damned seal. As she ran, her appearence changed slightly, to that of what looked like an older version of herself, a teenager wearing black. Deciding not to think too much about it, she kept running until the light washed over her.

But when the light faded, she found herself staring into blood red eyes. Instinct kicked in, causing a few of her shadowy arms to lunge out at the strange man. But this man was different from those before, an arm had barely nicked him under one of those god damned eyes as he swiftly kicked her in the stomach.

She crumbled onto the marble floor, her vision fading away. She gripped onto conciousness for as long as she could. But the weak body that she was in refused to stay awake. Mentally damning mortals to hell, the strange girl faded back into the shadows just as she sensed another prescence flit past it...

I rolled to the side out of the way of a Fira that had been aimed at where my left leg had been a moment before. I drew a circle into the ground, slamming my palm on it just as another Fira was launched from Curt's Gunblade. It collided straight into the rock wall that had come out of the ground. I panted slightly, leaning against it for support.

This one-sided battle had gone on for about two hours or more. I had forgotten everyone else in the room, more concentrated on not passing out...and some other strange feeling. Competiveness? The drive to win?

Ha, that's a laugh. I'm starting to wish that they would declare him the winner already. In fact, I figured he was going easy, and he was still winning.

I formed a Dark Firaga in my hand and threw it at his chest. He slashed through it with his Gunblade, making the smokey fire disapper into thin air. Kneeling down behind the rock wall, I drew another circle and placed a palm on it. A rock hand shot upwards, grabbing Curt around the leg. He casted Blizzara on the rock, then smashed it to peices with a well placed slash.

This is so utterly hopeless! What the hell am I suppossed to do?

...Fff...

I nearly jumped. For a moment, I thought I had heard a voice.

"Blizzara!"

I suddenly found my legs incased in ice, sealing me to the floor. I melted the ice away with a Dark Firaga just as Curt had managed to get close enough to me. Bracing my arms in front of me, I protected my chest and legs from the barrage of slashes, creating long cuts across my arms. Ignoring them, I sent a well placed kick to his chest, knocking him away from me just as the Gunblade connected with my upper chest.

I crashed into the ground, sprawled out onto my chest. I could taste blood in my mouth, figuring that I might have broken a rib. I decided to just lay there, hoping that the officials would end the damn battle. I was never meant for fighting, I'm more of an intellectual person. The sounds of people cheering/screaming rang in my ears as my vision blackened.

...Baka.

There it was again. Except, this time, I actually heard a word.

Who are you calling baka?

...You. Your going about this all wrong. I know a way for you to beat him.

Really? How?

...heh. You'll see.

Wait, what do you mean by...

My mind suddenly slipped into unconciousness.

And that was when all hell broke loose.

Haku

<3
Awesome that chapter was very exciting with alot of conflict going on, I really want to know what happens next xD!

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Advertisement: Like 4400? Join "The Ordinary Become Extrordinary" in the rp section!

With that out of the way...

Chapter Four: A Challenge Set Forth-Reckless Chaos! Part Three

*third person*

Curt walked over to what appeared to be Everi's unconcious form. After a moment, he sent a dark glare at Naraku.

"Call the match already, she's out cold."

He seemed to smirk before nodding to Kakashi.

"The winner is..."

There was a slight shuffling movement behind Curt, causing him to quickly turn back to face her. Everi was now starting to stand up.

"I guess the match is still going.", Kakashi said.

Curt readied his Gunblade, just in case. Everi didn't say anything, nor did she move at first. As he was about to lower his Gunblade, she suddenly charged out at him, swinging her right foot and connecting it with the left side of his face. Curt started to fall, but then managed to catch himself on one hand and flipping him back rightside up. But when he looked around, she was nowhere to be seen.

He didn't notice the dark pool that had formed behind him, as Everi rose upward out of the ground. Because of this, she was able to send a Dark Firaga to his back. He turned and slashed his Gunblade at her, but it went right through her like smoke as she disappered into a puff of smoke. He barely had time to register her grabbing him by the legs and trying to pull him downward through the ground.

He shot a Blizzara at the ground, effectively stopping her from completeing this. She rose back upward out of the ground, facing opposite from him. She raised her hands up above her, where dark energy started to collect. The darkness suddenly formed what appeared to be the shape of a scythe. Everi now held this scythe out in front of her in an offensive stance, pointing it straight at Curt's chest.

Curt lunged at her, slashing multiple times, as if his arm and blade were teleporting from position to position, with dark flares added in to the attack. But Everi managed to parry blow after blow with the strange scythe of hers. She then curled the bladed part of the scythe around the handle of his Gunblade, and with a quick jerking motion, the Gunblade went sprawling out of his hands and landing on the ground a few feet away.

Before he could run to get it, the Gunblade suddenly sank into the floor through a dark pool, later reappering underneath Everi's right foot. She smirked slightly, waiting for him to try to make a move. She wouldn't even give him that chance, as what appeared to be two dark arms came from where appeared to be out of her back. They shot out at him, wrapping around his arms and legs and effectively pinning him to the ground. Walking over, she placed the curve of the scythe against his neck. If she pressed in deeper, he would...

"The match is over. The winner is...Everi Illusion."

The arms disappered as well as the scythe. Everi blinked in confusion before looking around, first to Curt and then to everyone else, who were watching with gaped mouths.

"...I won?"

Someone suddenly grabbed her by the arm. On closer inspection, it was Axel. She had not even been aware that he was there as well.

"Your coming straight to the counselor office. No excuses.", he muttered, apparently sent there by Xemnas. She sighed before going along with him, looking back at Curt who was talking to Naraku and Kakashi about something.

"So what did I do wrong anyway?", she asked.

"You nearly killed him, that's what you did."

End of Chapter Four

Next Chapter: Talking To Your Inner-Demons
Apparently I almost killed Curt. Apparently with the same power that injured Itachi. So what the hell is going on here anyway?

*I know I said hell would break loose, but I think I was exaggerating a bit*

Wow! That Was Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Chapter Five: Talking To Your Inner-Demons Part One

The now older demon dusted her hands off, a job well done if it could say so itself. That was the first battle she had ever fought in over a decade. It was such a shame that they stopped the match before she could slash the head off with the scythe. She wasn't sure why, but she had felt something familiar about the one called Curt. Like as if she had personally met him before.

She waved this feeling off before deciding to walk around. Maybe it was about time she found out who else shared this body.

~

"No, I do not feel the need to kill."

"How about the need to..."

"I don't FEEL anything, Xemnas."

He scowled before dismissing me with a wave of a hand. Just my luck that I have to miss the rest of the battles going on in the training room. Apparently, I was to be suspended for the rest of the day. I walked the now empty streets of the city, looking over my shoulder at the school every now and then.

Unfortunately, today was also the same day as my scheduled visits with Orochimaru. I shuddered slightly. Ten years and I still felt weirded out by him. Besides, what the hell did he want from me anyway?

"Yeah I'm early today, don't have a cow over it.", I snapped at Kabuto, who was probably going to have some snide remark about my early time today. He rolled his eyes before going off to talk to Orochimaru, a few mutters being heard here and there. After a moment, he signaled for me to follow.

"Ah, Everi, usually your as late as possible when you have to come here.", Orochimaru smirked as I entered.

"I was suspended for the rest of the day, so I figured I might as well get this over with.", I sighed before taking the seat across from him.

"So, any problems with school? Family life? Personal trouble?"

"If you count that I suppossedly almost killed a kid today, then yes, I guess something is bothering me."

Orochimaru(I'm not sure if he has eyebrows but if he did, one would of raised up) took interest in this. "Really now? How did that happen?"

"Not sure. One minute I'm getting my ass handed to me, then I hear a voice, then I pass out only to wake up standing over Curt being told that I won...", I answered.

"What did the voice sound like?", he asked.

"How the hell should I know? It didn't really have a voice, it was more like thoughts that were coming through."

"I see..."

"Now can I leave?", I asked, even though I just got there. It was the typical way this was always done.

"Yes, but if you hear that 'voice' again, come straight back here, got it?", he asked, no, more like commanded.

"Whatever.", I said with a dismiss of the hand as I walked out, ignoring the suspicious way that Kabuto was staring at me as I left.

~

I collapsed onto my futon after getting back to the dorms, thankful that Blair and Ahiru weren't there to interrogate me. I closed my eyes, wishing that the long day would come to an end.

There was what appeared to be a meadow next to a small lake. I was laying among the cold grass, feeling the cold sweep through my senses. The sky was a slightly pink color, as if the sun was going to set soon. A couple of cotton white clouds dotted the sky, the wind blowing lightly enough to make the flowers around me brush against my ankles. A strange melody was playing, a quiet sad melody. I felt something warm pressing into my back. It took me a moment to realize that I was in someone's lap, my neck meeting their shoulder blade. I looked up, wondering who it was, but I was met with someone who didn't have a face at all.

I woke up from that particular dream but instead of waking up back in the dorm room, I found myself in a strange swirl of purple and black. I heard noise behind me that sounded like footsteps.

"So this is the host of this body?", a familiar voice said, sounding skeptical.

I turned to find myself face to face with...myself.

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter, I'll be waiting patiently for the remaining chapters and the many conflicts going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back