• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Highschool Hell: A Fanfic By A Sleepy Half-Insane Otaku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Chapter Three: Tsukuyomi! A Peice of the Puzzle Revealed At A Deadly Cost!: Part One

The valley cried with anger, the smell of blood permeted in the air. The warriors of the village were scanning high and low for the source of the one who was causing this havoc and destruction. One particular shinobi spotted her, the young girl from before.

"There she is! I got-"

The last thing he saw was her glowing eyes and something long and ghostly suddenly shoot out towards him, grabbing him by the neck. The hand like appendage shredded the poor man's body to peices in one fell swipe. The girl didn't even seem fazed by this, even with blood splashed on her clothes, hair, and face.

"I'll die before you mortals can take me!", she hissed at the pile of remains. She turned and ran down the alleyway. There was no way that snake bastard would have her heart...

~~

"So Everi, whose your love interest of the day?", Marik asked casually. I glared at him.

"I don't have a love interest Marik."

"Maybe it's Fakir from Interpretive Arts...Gaara from Demonic History? Chazz Princeton from Duel Class? Maybe it's the Alchemy teacher Edward Elric..."

"I have to go, I'm suppossed to be at the psychologist.", I sighed before leaving angerily.

"Fine, be that way. And what did I tell you about the waving thing?"

~~

"Are you sure that we have to do that?", Itachi asked the circle of adults standing in the psychologist's office. The group consisted of Axel, Zexion, Xemnas, Naraku(Demonic History teacher) and Itachi. Axel snorted.

"What's the matter Itachi? Getting bored of torchering students? Growing a heart?"

"You wish. The school can't take any more lawsuits, if she thinks of sueing us."

"Zexion, you told us about the premonition she made in your class. If it really is true, then this is really bad for us.", Naraku spoke up.

"She has a strange aura about her, that girl. Unlike most of the students, her aura is a grey color...most are red, blue, or black.", Zexion said, head on his hand.

"Some of us have no idea what the hell your talking about Zexion, so you might want to explain.", Axel coughed.

"Fine. For example, you have a red aura. It speaks of a fire personality, one who would be adapted for being a great fighter...and maybe also great in the sack, but don't tell anyone I said that. Blue would be a more passive person, maybe a healer or someone studying magic arts. Black is a mixture of the two, unfortunately most people with black auras become evil bastards. No offence to you Itachi.", Zexion nodded his head towards the Uchiha, who rolled his eyes.

"None taken. Quite flattered actually as I was going for Manipulative Power Hungry Evil Bastard..."

"And what about grey?", Xemnas interrupted.

"I'm not sure. It's suppossed to be someone with little to no emotion, wouldn't feel ANYTHING from killing someone. All they care about is being all alone. People who they feel have become too close to them are killed right on the spot. They don't give a damn about anyone and don't do anything for anyone else unless they are getting something out of it for themselves."

"So their selfish narrcisitic pricks? So what?", Naraku asked.

"Thanks to Xemnas' observations, she doesn't even exibt any of those characteristics. And we can't read her mind. For some reason, their's a powerful mind seal in place, which I think she has no idea she even has.", he pointed out.

"Maybe someone sealed something away...something dangerous.", Axel suggested.

"Which is why we are all here. We need to check into this. If we don't, Sephiroth will end up making us look for new jobs. I'm sure Itachi doesn't want to go through the Burger King phase again.", Xemnas said.

"I don't think anyone wants to remember that phase.", Itachi snapped.

"Itachi, you perfected Tsukuyomi so that you could use a person's memory to torture them instead of making up your own torture, right?", Zexion asked.

"I suppose so."

"We need you to use it on her. It should be powerful enough to break through the seal."

"She could end up in the hospital wing for a while...maybe even death.", Axel pointed out.

"...I'm afraid that's a risk we have to take.", Xemnas said just as I had walked into the room...

Haku

<3
Very nice chapter, I really like the many different aspects and conflicts that you have added!

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Black is a mixture of the two, unfortunately most people with black auras become evil bastards. No offence to you Itachi.", Zexion nodded his head towards the Uchiha, who rolled his eyes.

"None taken. Quite flattered actually as I was going for Manipulative Power Hungry Evil Bastard..."

Loved that bit! And it's nice to see how there's conflict forming xD
Great chappie xDxD

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Chapter Three: Tsukuyomi! Peice of the Puzzle Revealed At A Deadly Cost! Part Two:

"Itachi, you perfected Tsukuyomi so that you could use a person's memory to torture them instead of making up your own torture, right?", Zexion asked.

"I suppose so."

"We need you to use it on her. It should be powerful enough to break through the seal."

"She could end up in the hospital wing for a while...maybe even death.", Axel pointed out.

"...I'm afraid that's a risk we have to take.", Xemnas said just as I had walked into the room...

"You wanted to talk to me?", I asked as casually as possible. Which by the way, is a hard thing to do when there are five adults in the room that you don't exactly trust. I wasn't surprised to see Xemnas and Axel of course, wasn't too surprised by Zexion since I heard that he was a "good friend of the old doctor", but I was suspicious as to why Itachi and Naraku were there.

It was Xemnas who spoke first. "Everi, do you remember what you told me the first time you came in here?"

Well...that was a month or so ago. So of course, I had no idea what he wanted me to say.

"No sir."

"You told me that your memory's from before you were seven were hazy or that you don't remember them, right?"

"I guess."

"Did something happen that your trying to supress?"

Ah, the repressive theory. I couldn't think of anything worth suppressing from my mind.

"No."

"Do you remember the prediction you made a few weeks ago?"

"Yes." Lord, how could I forget that? I've been spending the past month waiting for something terrible to happen.

"Hurry this up Xehenort, some of us have classes to teach.", Naraku spoke up suddenly.

Xemnas glared at him. "It's Xemnas now. And secondly, you can leave if you want, but if a demon does come out of her, I'm blaming you for it."

"Hold on, what do you mean by that?", I asked, jumping to my feet from the plush chair that I had been sitting in. Something very odd was going on here.

Naraku glared back before going to the door. "I'll go fill Sephiroth in about what's going on.", he said shortly as he left. Now it was just the three nobodies and Itachi.

"We need you to stand perfectly still so that we can conduct an expieriment. Your prediction troubled us slightly and theres something we need to check.", Zexion nodded towards Itachi.

I suddenly put two and two together, realizing why Itachi would be here. Before you could say "blueberry pancakes" (...I'm hungry now...) I started running towards the door as fast as my damned un-athletic legs would carry me. But before I could reach it, I felt a searing pain enter my right leg, making me have to stop.

A kunai blade was sticking out of a part of my legs above my knee. I started to pull it out, but it made the blood spurt out slightly faster. I would have to deal with it later, if I managed to escape to the hospital wing anyway.

Alas, that plan didn't work, because someone knocked me backwards into a wall away from the door. With a slight crash I hit the wall, feeling my back graze slightly against the plaster. I started to get up, but then I felt something holding down my legs. It turned out to be what looked like a slight swirl of darkness, which was being controlled by Xemnas.

Itachi (who I assumed had thrown the kunai and probably knocked me into the wall) picked me up by the neck, nearly choking my air supply.

Don't look at his eyes, don't look at his eyes...I saw what happened to some of those kids in the halls you know!

Of course, curiousity is a very dangerous thing to have, so like the dumb shit I am, I take a look. What appeared to be commas were swirling in one of his eyes that were gazing into mine. I could feel conciousness fade away from my eye sight, but my eyes refused to close. I felt like I was being pulled into a dark rift...

~~

A bloody looking moon hung over the sky of the small village. They had still not managed to capture the demon child that had decided to kill the villagers instead of giving up its heart to the snake god like it had promised. It's future husband was left standing at the pivotal altar.

The young girl ran down a dusty side alley, looking wildly around itself for any more enemies. The power that she had used before came back again, forming into spidery legs that started scaling up the side of the hut. Using the legs, she jumped from roof to roof towards the village gates.

Something suddenly stabbed her in the back, causing her to drop down onto the street below. Cursing, she pulled out the knife and tossed it to the side. She looked around, spotting a small child nearby, watching her fearfully. It slowly backed away into the hut the young boy lived in, eyes wide with fear and his mouth quivering. It was clutching a small teddy bear to his chest, the goofy smile grinning back at the demon child while the button eyes stared on.

She wasn't going to hurt the boy, but something within seemed to say otherwise. She watched with horror as ghostly arms shot out towards the small child. He was dead before his heart hit the ground, slashed to peices. A sad look seemed to replace her features as she ran over to the remains of the young boy, knowing it was futile. She kneeled down, picking up the now bloody teddy bear. It was still smiling and being clutched by a severed hand.

"Oh my Ra...what have I done?", she whispered. The boy's blood was all over her grey dress and face. She dropped the teddy bear, looking at her own hands. It seemed that whatever demon instinct she had seemed to have disappered momentarily.

"I am a monster. I don't deserve to live.", she cried, her tears splashing onto her hands and mixing with the blood.

"We got her!", someone shouted. She turned and saw the approaching shinobi. She could faintly hear a mother weaping over someone named Mason. She backed away, now slightly afraid of them.

"Go away. Stay away from me!", she shouted at them, but they paid no heed. Just as she predicted, the ghostly arms from before shot out and killed them as well. She had to get out of there. The girl turned and ran as fast as she could, coming towards the village shrine. Several things happened.

Firstly, she could suddenly feel herself slam into a brick wall. Secondly, someone had thrown knives at her quick enough to stab the palms of the ghostly hands to the wall before they could attack. She was now stuck to the wall, her two real hands also impaled by knives holding her to the wall. The shinobi were celebrating their capture.

Someone called for her death. She silently cried, wondering where everything had gone wrong. Suddenly, someone stepped forward, causing the shinobi to cease talking. A stab of fear went through her heart as the man approached her. It was their snake god, with his purple attired assistant. He grabbed her chin and forced her to look into his gold snakelike eyes.

"It seems she's a bit too unstable for us to rip out her heart.", the snake whispered.

"So what should we do?"

He stared at her for a minute longer before he grinned. "Give me a knife."

The assistant pulled out a knife used by medical personal and handed it to him. It glinted under the moon. He pressed the tip against the girl's forehead. He then started to dig the knife into her forehead, as if carving an image into it. She screamed, the pain exploding from her head and making her feel like dying.

After the seal was crudely etched into her forehead, she barely registered the weird hand signs he made before pressing two fingers onto the carved seal. This pain was nothing compared to the knife, she realized as she could feel her very soul split into peices, her mind exploding from the surging pain going through her. She could even feel pain from the ghostly arms, as if they were melting into her back.

Conciousness was robbed from her as she fell forward, happily ready to die.

But death did not come. It had cheated her.

Holy Son Of A Nutcracker!!!!! That Was So Crazy Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

I

The Show Must Go On
Wow, I giggled insanely <3 I would ask to be in the fic, but I'm feeling far too lazy right now to bother PMing a template for myself *sigh*

I want to read more!

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Chapter Three: Tsukuyomi! A Peice of the Puzzle Revealed At A Deadly Cost! Part Three

*switches between third person and first person narrative a bit*

"I wonder what she did to piss Itachi off.", Marik wondered as he and Ryou sat next to Everi's unconcious form in the hospital wing.

"I'm not sure, but it must of been something really bad to use Tsukuyomi like that...", Ryou mused.

"I think everyone in the school knows what happened. I've never heard someone scream like that.", Marik shuddered slightly.

"The spirit says that it sounded inhuman. I've got a bad feeling about this...", Ryou muttered.

~

Peices of what happened float into my mind every once in a while. I always see the same thing every time.

A girl in a grey dress, a bloody teddy bear, and peircing yellow eyes. These visions always come with blinding pain to my head. When Itachi-sensai had done that trick of his, I found myself watching the entire scene at two different points. The first time was from the side, as if I was standing next to the strange girl.

The second time...I was that girl...

~

"Did you notice that Itachi came to class with a cut under one of his eyes that day?", Ryou asked Marik the next day.

"Maybe she attacked him."

"Dream on Marik, no one has ever managed to even scratch Itachi-sensai."

"Well someone did. And she's laying right there."

~

I am slightly aware of my surroundings while in this strange state. It's like my eyes are slightly open, but I can't blink and my vision is slightly fuzzy anyway. My hearing ain't so great either, but it's better than my vision anyway.

I have watched Ryou and Marik drop by for a visit every day, talking about this or that(but somehow it involves me). A nurse with pink hair(Lucy I think) stops over a lot to check that beeping machine near the back of my head. A few classmates came by(probably to gape at the latest Itachi victim) which I think included Envy, Gaara, Riku, Fakir, Sakura(I think she did it to spite me) and Hinata(who seemed to always come with James) I was slightly disappointed that I didn't see Sasuke visit, but it was either during the times I was asleep or because Sakura made him not come.

Speaking of James, him and those other kids also dropped by sometimes as well. I would of laughed if I could at Selena telling that voice in her head to "shut the hell up and go back to Russia or wherever the hell it came from". A few people I didn't know very well stopped by too, but I'm not too concerned about them.

There was one visitor that's stuck on my mind though. He came by every day, and I had a feeling that I knew him from somewhere. Every time he came though, my vision decided to take the oppertune time of shutting off. But that didn't mean I couldn't hear him.

He sat next to me at first for long periods of time before just leaving. But after a few days, when speaking few words and moving my hands came back, he actually spoke.

"Can you tell me something?", he asked one day.

"...Depends."

"What did you see?"

"...Blood...Death...Pain..."

"And what were you doing in the vision that he made you see?"

I gripped the mattress of the hospital wing bed. "Killing someone...crying...being attacked..."

"...I see."

I think he started to get up, but then I reached out and grabbed his hand that had been sitting on the mattress near mine.

"Are...you leaving?", I asked.

"I won't if you don't want me to."

"It...that would be...nice."

He came back every day, sometimes just sitting there with his hand on top of mine. Great, I might be falling for this guy, but I can't even see him damnit!

~

"I heard that the school is talking about making her stay here more permanently.", Ryou said to Marik.

"You mean like living in the dorms like you and me do? Why?"

"Something involving what happened."

"Well, what do her parents say?", Marik asked.

"Strangely, they seem to be fine with the idea..."

~

The one called Tsunade came back yesterday from this trip of hers and did something to make me...well, back to normal I suppose.

But after she had done that, I never saw that one guy again. I wish I knew who it was. Marik and Ryou stopped by to give me the bad news, which honestly didn't affect me as much as it probably should have. I was just glad to get out of that hospital wing after being stuck in it for a week and a half.

The nurses here are...different. Lucy, a very intimidating nurse, and Nyu, her assistant who only says her own name and a few spare words, were the ones I ended up being wary of. Apparently, they used to be in the same body, but Sephiroth somehow managed to seperate the two personalities into two different beings.

"Nyu, stay away from the insulin shots."

"Nyu, come back here with the defiblirator!"

Needless to say, not a very smart idea...

But with that aside, now that I was out, I needed to track down that mystery guy...

End of Chapter Three

Next Chapter: A Challenge Set Forth-Reckless Chaos!

Curt Gibbons. They say that he's pretty tough to beat in the school. But he seems to be very nice...wait, I have to fight him? I just get out of the hospital wing only for them to put me up against this guy in Friday's training class...huh, he sounds almost like the guy that visited me in the hospital...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back