• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Highschool Hell: A Fanfic By A Sleepy Half-Insane Otaku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Yes, that's right! I'm starting another fanfic here on KHI. Don't worry, it won't outrank CLoDM or prevent me from updating that one. This one will probably be better though.

A crossover like you would never believe...

I hope you all enjoy it!

Note: Members of KHI can be put into the story if they want to. Just PM me first and I'll slip you in somewhere

Chapter One: The Start of Something Weird: Part One

"Remind me again why I am here."

"Your parents finally figured that as a teenager you should probably be getting a better education so that you will get a decent income paying job so that they won't end up in cheap nursing homes in their old age."

"What was wrong with my old school?", I asked the kid.

"...You didn't even go to school before coming here.", he pointed out.

"So? I was getting a good reputation just from sitting on my ass at home writing fanfiction."

"Were you even getting paid?"

"No..."

"And that's why you are here."

"Thanks. By the way..."

"Yes?"

"Who the hell are you?"

The kid shrugged. "Not sure. I'm just a random generic character that's here to give the reader a quick idea of why your here in this highschool.", the kid said before walking off to do random generic things. I sighed as I banged my head against my new locker. Damn thing still didn't even open.

My parents found a school that was being sponsored by some organization called "KHI". I'm not sure what that stands for, but they sounded all important in their brochures. The school itself, Otaku High, had been in business for about...10 years or so, give or take. Despite the weird allegations of kids dying here, my parents thought that this was the perfect place to straighten me out. What a bunch of idiots...so I pushed our neighbor's Mercede's into his swimming pool...it seemed like a good idea at the time. I'm pretty sure that I don't even know anyone here. And all these other kids dress strangely. Some were wearing kimonos and ninja outfits...

Did I miss the school uniform regulation or something?

I feel really stupid for wearing nothing but a black tee-shirt and blue jeans. Long brown hair towards my waist and annoying glasses that keep slipping down the bridge of my nose.

I'm such a nerd. Well, at least I'm not wearing braces. Then again, that orthodonist said I should be, but I'm not paying that much money to straighten my teeth...they can go find some other rich guinea pig...

I finally found my first class, Room 666.

...I wonder if I should be worried.

I pushed open the door and took a seat at the front of the class(damn me and my need to be sitting at the front like a complete and total nerd). There were a couple of strangely dressed kids sitting around me as well, but hey, I never try to make friends on the first day. I usually put it off for as long as possible. And besides, I'm as friendly as a wet cat on steroids to people I don't know.

The teacher himself was strange. He had his back to the class and was writing something on the board. I tried to peer around him and caught the words "Murder: A Step By Step Guide To Getting Away With It."

...Must be the Math teacher.

I looked behind me and watched some boy with blond hair whispering to another boy with short black hair, who was staring straight ahead boredly. I caught the words "ramen" and...well, actually, it was just the word ramen. What a strange boy...

The one with black hair caught me staring at him, so he glared at me. What the hell is wrong with checking out the classmates. I glared right back before turning back to the front. To my side, a girl in a green school girl uniform was chatting adimetly to a boy short brown spikey hair, who was also talking back. He had such strange taste in clothes...and was that a giant key attached to his back?

Again, people in this place are WEIRD!

I noticed that the dark haired boy behind me was fixing the teacher with a very intense stare. One that suggested death.

Sheesh, what got that kid riled up against the teacher?

I sighed as I drummed my fingers against the desk. I felt someone sit down next to me, a young boy with bleach white hair. He looked me over with dark brown eyes for a moment before gazing boredly off to the side. The kid then pulled out a deck of cards and was sorting through them. I ignored him for a little while as I turned back to the teacher. I decided to check the other kids out later when I had more time.

Suddenly, I felt something whoosh past my face. It looked like a knife. A kunai. I didn't need psychic vision to know that the dark haired kid in the back had thrown it straight at the teacher. I almost felt inclined to warn the teacher, when he suddenly turned and caught the kunai.

"And now you have detention Sasuke.", the teacher tutted slightly. I now saw the teacher had on a black coat with strange red swirl designs on it. He had short black hair and peircing red eyes that were staring angerily at the one called Sasuke. Sasuke huffed indignitly before muttering something about murdering a clan.

The teacher tossed the kunai lazily into an open drawer full of shuriken and other various pointy weapons before turning back to the class.

"Ahh...welcome students. I am your Homeroom teacher, Itachi Uchiha. If you do anything that I don't like, then I will most likely kill you."

Ok, now I have a really bad feeling about this...

Q

Banned
(...interesting. :O
An anime school, I'm assuming? It was pretty good...but I dunno. It seemed...odd. As if something wasn't just right.

But I'm tired, and a little bored. :D Plus, I'm waiting for someone to comment upon my one-shot fanfic thingy...)

Haku

<3
I really liked the story. I thought that it was something that has never been done before so good job and I can't wait until the next chapter!

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Chapter One: The Start of Something Weird: Part Two

Suddenly, I felt something whoosh past my face. It looked like a knife. A kunai. I didn't need psychic vision to know that the dark haired kid in the back had thrown it straight at the teacher. I almost felt inclined to warn the teacher, when he suddenly turned and caught the kunai.

"And now you have detention Sasuke.", the teacher tutted slightly. I now saw the teacher had on a black coat with strange red swirl designs on it. He had short black hair and peircing red eyes that were staring angerily at the one called Sasuke. Sasuke huffed indignitly before muttering something about murdering a clan.

The teacher tossed the kunai lazily into an open drawer full of shuriken and other various pointy weapons before turning back to the class.

"Ahh...welcome students. I am your Homeroom teacher, Itachi Uchiha. If you do anything that I don't like, then I will most likely kill you."

Ok, now I have a really bad feeling about this...

Itachi Sensai wrote some more instructions on the board, but I had the feeling he was watching us out of the back of his head. I looked around and watched the one called Sasuke muttering curses and obscenities under his breath. His blond haired friend was silently trying to stop himself from laughing at his friend. The school girl and the spikey haired boy had pulled their desk farther away from the teacher's desk.

What kind of crazy school was this? Weren't we suppossed to learn Math and English and other stupid stuff like that?

"Hey."

I looked to my left to see the albino kid was addressing me, only to find that he wasn't albino at all. He just happened to have naturally bleach white hair. Even though he had a minute ago been glaring at everyone with an evil look in his eyes, now he looked fairly normal. He was wearing a white sweater and blue jeans. Looked plenty average, so this might be a good sign.

"What?", I asked.

"What's your name?"

"Everi. Yours?"

"Bakura. Ryou Bakura to be more exact.", he introduced. I shook his hand before quietly continuing the conversation.

"So, what kind of school is this?"

"I'm not sure. I'm new here as well."

"Oh."

"No more talking.", Itachi snapped from his position in front of the board. He hadn't even turned around to issue the command. Me and Ryou immediately shutted up, resolving to talk later. Itachi turned back around as he pointed at his written instructions on the board with a kunai.

1. Introduce Yourselves to the Class
2. Take the following Notes when I tell you to.
3. No talking in class unless I say otherwise.
4. Those who don't turn in their homework will be brutally maimed to within an inch of their life.
5. I control your lives while in this class. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
6. Sasuke is an emo wannabe and can never beat me in combat.
7. Mr. Uzamaki, if I ever see you do that again, you will be joining your friend in detention and I will snap your finger off.

Everyone immediately turned to see that the blond haired kid had been giving him a dirty hand sign under the table. Sasuke looked like he was about to jump out of his seat at the teacher thanks to that sixth rule. So now, everyone was to step up and introduce themselves.

Ryou stood up next to me when he was called upon, visibly sweating. "Umm...I'm Ryou Bakura. I used to live in Domino City until me and my father moved here. I...uhh...like stuff to do with the occult and Duel Monster cards.", he said. Itachi stared at him for the longest time until he suddenly pointed at his chest.

"Are you going to show us that ring that your hiding under your sweater?"

Ryou paled. "What do you..."

"I mean that gold ring hanging around your neck."

Something seem to darken Ryou's features. His hair seemed slightly wilder and his eyes had hardened. "Wouldn't you like to know more about it.", he said mockingly in a very creepy dark voice. "I could show it to you, but I doubt that you would enjoy it."

"No thank you, Mr. Bakura, sit down and don't ever speak to me in that tone of voice ever again."

Bakura glared angerily at the teacher before sitting back down. His eyes seemed to soften slightly before he looked around.

"What just happened?", he whispered to me.

"You nearly went psycho on Itachi Sensai."

"I'll explain later."

The blond haired boy in the back stood up. "My name is Naruto Uzamaki. I'm going to become the next Hokage, believe it!", he grinned as he straightened his leaf headband. Itachi looked bored as he indicated for Sasuke to introduce himself.

"Sasuke Uchiha. My goal in life is to kill my older brother, which happens to be our teacher. He killed our entire family.", he said shortly.

"And I love you too Sasuke.", Itachi said sarcastically. Sasuke sat back down with his arms crossed. The boy with the spikey hair then stood up.

"I'm Sora. Keyblade Master and savior of worlds from darkness. I travel around the world in my gummi ship with my friends and fight Heartless.", he introduced. The school girl stood up, looking really nervous now.

"I'm Kagome Higurashi. I...uhh...well, I'm skilled at archery. Me and my friends went on a journey to get the sacred jewel shards from an evil demon. Now that that's over, I'm stuck here in this school to get an education.", she said before sitting back down. The rest of the kids introduced themselves as well. There was a kid named Riku, who sat at the desk in front of Sora and was wearing a blindfold and black coat, a boy with green palmtree like hair who was named Envy, and a girl named Hermione, who was writing down everything that Itachi wrote and had bushy brown hair, bushier than mine.

Now it was my turn. Based on everyone elses introductions, I was just too normal...

"I'm Everi. I uhh..."

"So why are you here?", Itachi asked.

"My parents seemed to think I have an attitude problem."

"And why is that?"

"Because I pushed our neighbor's Mercedes into a swimming pool."

Some of the kids whispered to each other behind me. Itachi nodded and I sat back down. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. It was Envy.

"Did you really push a Mercedes into a swimming pool?"

"Yeah?"

"Cool.", Envy said before sitting back.

Strangely enough, there was only 10 kids per classroom, usually more guys than girls. We took some notes on being able to hide dead bodies and making it look like suicide before the bell rang. Now I was off to my next class. It turned out that me and Ryou had the same class, so it seemed like a smart idea to walk there together.

Our next class was Alchemy class, being taught by a short blond haired kid named Edward Elric. He wrote some notes and transmutation circles on the board, explaining the basic rules of Alchemy for a moment before having the class introduce themselves.

By the time lunch came, I had figured out who was in all my classes.

Murder Class: Room 666(Homeroom)
Teacher: Itachi Uchiha
Students:
Everi Illusion(Me)
Ryou Bakura
Sasuke Uchiha(Teacher's jealous younger brother)
Naruto Uzamaki
Kagome Higurashi
Hermione Granger
Envy
Sora
Riku

Alchemy/Magic Class: Room 010
Teacher: Edward Elric
Students:
Everi Illusion(Me)
Ryou Bakura
Hermione Granger
Alphonse Elric(Teacher's younger brother)
Roxas
Neji Hyuuga
Hinata Hyuuga
Marik Ishtar(Ryou was not happy about that...)
Tsukasa
Jaden Yuki

Now came the hardest part...surviving lunchtime.

*Remember, I have other classes, so those wanting to be in it will be put in those other classes with me*

Haku

<3
Great chapter this one had a lot of humor to it, can't wait to see more!

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Chapter One: The Start of Something Weird: Part Three

"So what's lunch like here?", Bakura asked Marik. Marik Ishtar was an exchange student from Egypt who had been at the school for about a year now. He had long blond hair and wore purple and black clothes, had purple eyes and wore peircings in his ears.

Can anyone hear the words "flamboyantly gay" bouncing off the walls here?

"You'll just have to see for yourself.", he shurgged, a toothy grin apparent on his face.

The lunchroom was something you had to see for yourself. Instead of the typical lunch tables you would find at any old school, instead there were very small tatami mats spread across the entire lunch room floor. A couple of them had small cedar tables on them, but they were so low to the floor that you had to sit cross-legged or kneel to eat. There were strange silver plates and cups on the tables, but no place to get food.

Me and Bakura took a seat at one of the tables, sitting cross-legged. There was menus that were sitting to the side, along with silverware and chopsticks.

"How do we...you know...eat?", I asked aloud. Bakura shrugged.

"Uhm...mind if I sit here?"

We both looked around at a girl with short dark hair and gray eyes. She was wearing a tan coat and dark pants. I recognized her as Hinata Hyuuga, the really shy girl who sat next to me and Bakura in Alchemy class. Her cousin was Neji Hyuuga, a slightly pompous guy who felt that everyone was losers.(Found that one out the hard way when I tried to introduce myself)

"Sure.", Bakura said as Hinata sat down at an end of the table. Hinata picked up one of the menu's, surveying it slightly. After a moment, she turned to the plate in front of her.

"Salad.", she said aloud. Me and Bakura's eyes widened as her plate was now suddenly covered with salad. Well, that explained the mystery plates. Bakura picked back up his menu, looked it over. I saw his features visibly darken as he turned to his plate.

"Rare steak. Rare enough to where the cow was just killed recently."

A large dripping bloody steak appeared on his plate. Marik, who already had some type of Egyptian food on his plate, whistled loudly.

"Sheesh Bakura, does it need any more blood on it?", Marik asked sarcastically. Bakura glared at him before cutting the steak up and tearing it up quite similar to an animal eating it's prey. I could feel Hinata shrink next to me, so I ended up turning to my menu. It was obviously with the intent of either serving Japanese food or food for demons. I decided to stay away from the meats(one of the entres was "heart of human")

I settled with a bowl of ramen with a Pepsi to drink(and because I was curious, a cup of blood, while Bakura settled for herbal tea) I felt really sorry for Baura, who explained to me during Alchemy class about the dark spirit living in his Millenium Ring. No doubt that the steak was going to later give him stomach problems...

"So, what kind of background do you have?", Marik asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, everyone in this school has special skills or has demons like Bakura in them.", Marik thumbed at Bakura, who glared at him while drinking his tea.

"Well...the only reason I'm here is because my parents think I have a discipline and attitude problem.", I said as I took a sip of Pepsi.

"Well what did you do?", Hinata asked, a hint of worry in her voice. Probably regretting her sitting choices.

"The question is what I didn't do. I kicked a puppy, bribed the muffin man who lives down my street to streak through an elementary school, spray painted something about how much parlament sucks on the side of a bus, stole an old lady's wheelchair, sent a virus to D.C., then there was when I pushed our neighbor's Mercedes into his pool. That seemed to be the final straw for my parents, so now I'm here.", I explained in a bored tone.

"Sheesh Everi, who pissed you off?", Bakura asked.

"Not sure. All I remember is that I would have these annoying pounding headaches, and then I would do stuff like that.", I shrugged.

"Hey, you."

Everyone looked to see Sasuke Uchiha holding out a peice of paper towards me.

"The principal wants to see you.", he said in a bored tone before walking off. Marik suddenly laughed.

"We better say goodbye to Everi, we'll probably never see her again."

"Why?"

"Anyone who has been sent to the principal's office is either never seen again, killed, or horribly maimed.", Marik said simply.

I gulped. Great, I was going to die on my first day of school. Just bloody brilliant. I sighed before standing up, walking to my doom. I soon found the hallway to the principal's office. On my way there though, I started to hear really creepy music filling the halls. It sounded like chanting...

I stood outside the door, the strange music now louder.

"Come in.", said a cold voice.

I opened the door. Inside was a man with white hair way longer than Bakura's and was wearing black. A lone black wing was protruding from his back. He looked up at me, an odd expression on his face.

"Step inside."

I stepped in just as the door swung shut; just as the chanting song had announced his name and I had glimpsed his gold name plate.

Sephiroth

Principal of Otaku High

*I'm so royally screwed...and yes, you can pm a template ansemjafar*

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Chapter One: The Start of Something Weird: Part Four

"Sit."

I sat. The principal was now poring over some paperwork. My eyes trailed over to another desk in the corner where a blond male was typing on the computer. After a moment, Sephiroth finally spoke.

"I suppose your wondering why your here..."

"Sure.", I shrugged. My eyes never left the long sword attached to his hip. Well, until he ordered me to look up anyway.

"Stop staring at my long sword."

The innuendo is priceless.

"The reason you are here, Miss Everi, is because your file doesn't show you with any suspicious backgrounds, despite the number of 'pranks' you have pulled."

I have a file? Eh, my psychiatrists must of sent it over. Dr. Orochimaru. Orochimaru was my personal psycholigist. My parents said that he had been around since I was seven, but I usually don't remember things that happened back when I was seven. My memory for an odd reason is a bit fuzzy from around that time. Maybe that was why I had sessions with Orochimaru.

God I hated those sessions. He just asked a lot of strange questions about how I feel, show inkblots, or do some kind of meditation ritual. His assistant Kabuto was a bit on the strange side as well, always staring at me like as if he was trying to burrow into my head.

"You see, we don't really see anything too special about you to reallybe accepted into this school.", Sephiroth continued, which helped pull me out of my daze, "We only accept the best of the best, strange of the strange, you get what I'm saying..."

"So are you kicking me out?", I asked.

"Well, I would, but according to your file sent by Dr. Orochimaru, he says that you have potential. Luckily, anyone can learn Alchemy, so that's going to be helpful to make sure that you have a standing in this school. But...(he checked the file again) I'm afraid that due to circumstances written in this file, I think that we have to set you up with our school psycholigist once a week..."

"What?!"

I see a psycholigist already once a week. I don't need another adult telling me how screwed up I am once a week...

"You heard me. Or, better yet, we could have Itachi sensai use his...ahh...'special methods' to figure something else."

"On the first day of school? Damn Sephiroth, that's just cold.", the blond male in the back spoke up.

"Hmm...quite right. We wouldn't want her to end up in the hospital wing on the first day. Very well. You will see the school psycholigist every Wednesday and you won't gripe about it, otherwise..."

He fingered the long blade at his hip.

"Got it sir."

"Very well. Secretary Cloud will show you the way out. Next week, I'll have you back in here and I'll see if Itachi is really needed.", he said with a dismiss of the hand.

"Up yours, Sephiroth.", Cloud muttered as he opened the door for me.

~~

"Praise Hojo, she doesn't have a scratch on her!"

"Shut up Marik."

I poked at my now slightly cold ramen. Ryou was in the hospital wing due to that steak his yami ate, getting something for his stomach. Hinata had left to go sit at Naruto's table. I swear, one minute she's crushing on Naruto, the next she is staring across the room at that James Honda guy. So now it was just me and Ryou's friend Marik.

"But Everi, this is amazing! No one ever leaves Sephiroths office without being somewhat injured.", Marik said in a hushed voice. He suddenly shook her shoulder. "Did he do something to you mentally?"

"Yeah Marik, he totally raped my mind.", I said in a bored tone.

He huffed before responding. "I still can't believe that you have to see the school psycholigist every Wednesday. He's almost as bad as Sephiroth..."

"Why, who is it?"

"I'd rather not say. You'll find out sooner or later."

~~

Ryou came back before the next class, but it turned out that his third period class was Ancient Artifacts class(study of spellbooks, magical items, etc.) while mine was Demonic History class. Our teacher, Naraku, never spoke very much and gave off an air of regal superiority. Made us take notes on the Feudal Era and about how weak humans are.

I ended up sitting next to Sasuke Uchiha on one side of me while some exchange student named Gaara sat on my other side. Despite the fact that he would probably rip me to peices, I thought he was kinda hot. Sasuke isn't that bad either, come to think of it. A little rude, but still...

My final class for the day was Healing Class, taght surprisingly by Lord Sesshomaru, a demon with a healing blade. Ryou showed up so that we could sit together. Hinata was also in this class, as well as a girl named Sakura Haruno, who came up to me at the end of class.

"Your in Sasuke-kun's first and third period classes, right?", she asked. I shrugged. She smiled.

"Just remember that Sasuke's mine and you are to stay away from him or else.", she said in a polite casual tone before walking off. I could feel a pulse mark in my forehead. Who did that bitch think she was, telling me who not to try to be friends with...

My schedule ended up looking something like this, with help from Ryou of course:

Mondays and Wednesdays:
Homeroom, which is everyday(Itachi)
Alchemy Class(Edward Elric)
Lunch
Demonic History(Naraku)
Healing Class(Lord Sesshomaru)

Tuesdays and Thursdays:
Homeroom
Ninja Arts(Kakashi)
Lunch
Divination(Zexion)
Interpretive Arts(Neko-Sensai)

Fridays:
Homeroom
Duel Monster Class AKA How To Cheat At Card Games(Profesor Banner)
Lunch
Training Class which lasts all for the rest of the afternoon(Supervised by Sephiroth)

"Hey there, how was your first day of school?", my mom asked later when I came home. I shrugged.

"Oh you know, what you would expect from any old ordinary school."

End of Chapter One

Next Chapter: Discovering Hidden Talents;New Friends and Enemies

My future looks bleak. Am I the Queen of Wands spoken of in the tarot readings? And if that's true, then who is the Moon? I'll have to figure this out later. Sakura, you can keep Sasuke!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back