• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Highlander Anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saixs' WRATH

Has anyone ever seen this show/movies? I have and i thought that they were cool. I wanted to know if anyone else has seen this show and if so to talk about it.

Saixs' WRATH

Cool and yay it hasn't been on in a long time but they are still cool to watch when they do come one. My favorite character was Conor who was yours?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I love it.. The movies wasn't that great, just because my fav. guy wasn't in all them.. but anyway I wish they would bring it back. Like a new Highlander

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Adrian Paul was the best guy.. I didn't really like Christophe Lambert. I didn't like it because he played Duncan.. Adrian Paul made the best Duncan.

My fav. was Methos though..

Saixs' WRATH

It better be in stores its a great movie if not i'll complain to the store and say i'll never shop there again.

Saixs' WRATH

Or even work but its such a great movie they should be forced to carry it. I wonder how much the series cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back