• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Highest amount of GP ever scored on a game on the Command board

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
I barely play BBS now but when i do i always play the mini-games like to command board and just managed to score 120,000 GP just testing how much i could score before my opponents (Terra and Aqua) on the secret board with a 50,000 gp score limit. i mange to level all panels down the bottom half to lv 5 and get like a 6 adjacent streak of attack panels to hold back most of their gp before winning.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried this and if they have what score they have achieved!

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I'm really wondering how on earth did you do that? But still that's impresive.
I don't believe I ever came near that amount, so great job.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
my secret to stop your opponents from winning is to at least get a 5 streak of the same panel in a row and be sure that there are no intersections that they can avoid it from. also you want to level to level 5 quickly before they take your panels best way to do that is keep going for keyblade gliders

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I think mine may be some where in the 70 000 range, but I'm not sure.
Yay for Captain Justice and the Keyblade glider! ~U~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back