• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higher Quality Official Artwork!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athel

Machinist
sweetness. all i can say
that and
FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swizzle

You are such a drag..
terra and master xehenort, master xehenort looks as though he is looking at sora, so is xemnas, or maybe xemnas is looking at mickey, cant really tell. maybe this is a hint at something or just random positioning because maybe MX is actually looking at kingdom hearts and xemnas is looking at kh too. i dont noe. it just caught my eye.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

xemnas just truly looks like a fusion between MX and Terra

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Aqua has the same outfit as Terra, just without sleeves, you can see the shirt going up her neck and the red straps on your shoulders and back.... XD they match!
This artwork is flawless, *drools on it* oops *wipes drool off* wow Roxas and Ven look just like each other, TWINS I TELL YOU TWINS! XD nah jk, Everyone on there looks so fricken awsome and Terra looks hella sexy (excuse my pathetic fangirlishness) *does a little dance* can't wait to learn about all of the characters!

MPC1301

wow, im just impresed at ow they made roxas and ven lok different, b/c they just look so darn alike, but yet you can still seem the extreme resemblance. im sorry, but nothing about the newkh mobile gae is getting me excited ,even though this artwork of sora (which is supposed to represent this game, right) is pretty cool. ah, my heads just spinning from all of thi new info that's being out out, i just hope that we don't have to wait for five years XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back