• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School Musical 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inuyashigan

Aviv confirmed that Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Lucas Grabeel, Monique Coleman, and Corbin Bleu are all in talks of reprising their roles for a third time. [4] The original plot, which was to have been titled Haunted High School Musical, was to have centered around spooky happenings at East High. This idea has been scrapped. Although strange things happening will be a side plot, the movie has been rewriten. The new working title has been named "High School Musical 3" and will center around East High's senior prom and graduation of Troy and the gang.

Zac Efron confirmed to Richard and Judy (British talk show) on Wednesday, August 29th, that he, Vanessa Hudgens, Lucas Grabeel and Monique Coleman are all reprising their roles. He does not know about Ashley or Corbin.

Disney Channel Worldwide president of entertainment, Gary Marsh, said of High School Musical 3, "We're working on a script and talking to talent. ... We're hopeful and optimistic we'll pull everybody back together." [5]

It is reported that Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, and Ashley Tisdale are all refusing to start production until their salaries are raised.[6] Efron has reportedly been offered $2.75 million while the others have been offered $1 million to appear in the movie, set for the big screen next year. Rumors are running rampant that Efron will walk from the movie and, if he does, Hudgens will follow him. An insider reportedly informed the press, "Zac’s telling the other actors to make sure they get what they deserve."

Awww.............:] Senior Prom + Graduation.

Source: Wikipedia

めいこ

oh well, its still interesting, surprisingly i hadn't heard about this until very recently either. But this thread is going nowhere, it might as well be deleted.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I understand why people are screaming NOOO OMFG! And I am too, in my mind, but I don't see the point.

Why? Because, ages 5-11, and some older girls and boys, love it. And they always will. So they will keep making sequels and endorsing it. So please don't post your agony as if you are confused, isn't it obvious why they are making more?

Excuse me while I go kill myself, regardless, though.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Excuse me while I make one of those countdowns to High School Musical 3 things.

F*CK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Haunted thing sounded a bit crap though, I'm glad they scrapped that.

Voltron

Silver Member
Why does everyone hate them so? I actually like them. The first one was great,second one was ok not their best but still good. I'd like to see the third one

Ashley Tisdale <33

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
^I know she's great.

I don't get why people hate them, they are just a bit of fun. If you don't like, don't watch or immerse yourself in any of the popularity. Don't begrude fans of HSM though.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
^That was part of the charm. Movies can be unrealistic, especially musicals, and movies for children.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
I myself haven't heard of this till just now. o.o; I'm not gonna scream and die like I should be, but I'm interested to see how it turns out. I think HSM2 was sort of a disappointment. (The first one was better, IMO.)

Haku

<3
They really shouldn't go along with a third installment, they should just end it.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Wait, are some people actually saying to keep our dislike of High School Musical to ourself because it's unwarranted?

Excuse me one moment.

LMAO.

We aren't allowed to dislike a movie where half the cast can't sing, can't act, a movie where there is no real plot all the while giving children a false representation of the musical side of High School? I mean seriously, come now. The movies are nothing more than a gold-river for Disney, and as long as people are sucked into the hype, that river will keep flowing.

The reason why *I* dislike the films so much is because they're insulting to musicals and movies that are actually GOOD yet totally underappreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back