• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School Musical 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
an ice show?!!? lol i hope they fall and break there butt

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I agree with most people in this thread: that movie SUCKS. D: I'm sorry, but I don't want to see a movie where teens are jumping around, singing and dancing, while cheerleaders are in the background... Ew.

It's highly overrated, and the only reason there's another one and tons of merchandise is because Disney knows they have something good, and they're going to get every single little bit of money they can off of it. Ugh. I hate it when Disney gets greedy, and I wish it would go away already... but, Disney Channel is completely stupid, anywho. I'll stick to Toon Disney, thanks. At least they actually show the good animated movies and shows that everyone loves and not overrated teenaged crap that have plots of things that will never happen in the world of reality.

Member XIV

Correction, they ARE ALL STUPID. Why? Its Disney Channel, and its High School Musical.

I can definitly tell now, admit...u likie High School Musical lol jk

THE DUET WITH TROY AND GABRIELLA SUCKED! I liked the one in the first one better!

I am a musical goer, I like musicals, so there is no reason not to enjoy HSM. 2 was good, a few songs were gay, but it was still good. I liked "You are the music in me" that was catchy.

Member XIV

Correction, they ARE ALL STUPID. Why? Its Disney Channel, and its High School Musical.

THE DUET WITH TROY AND GABRIELLA SUCKED! I liked the one in the first one better!

I am a musical goer, I like musicals, so there is no reason not to enjoy HSM. 2 was good, a few songs were gay, but it was still good. I liked "You are the music in me" that was catchy.

Member XIV

Apollo

Silver Member
I loved the movie!The duet was Ok! But the first movie was a bit better!

Member XIV

The people who say it sucked are too insecure to watch high school musical.
You can't say it sucked unless you actually sit down and watch the damn movie. THE WHOLE MOVIE, not the five minutes of Sharpay's solo, yes that was torture, but it got better

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
The people who say it sucked are too insecure to watch high school musical.
You can't say it sucked unless you actually sit down and watch the damn movie. THE WHOLE MOVIE, not the five minutes of Sharpay's solo, yes that was torture, but it got better

I did watch the whole first movie. It really did suck ass. :mellow:

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
oh no......Its starting soon........save me someone............

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
HA!!! I WATCH TV IN MY ROOM WHERE THERE IS NO COUCH!!!!

*Runs away*

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Honestly when I first heard about the first movie, I thought OMFG this movie looks retarded. Why is little kids enjoying this? But if you watch it just by yourself instead of people trying to imatate the dances and trying to sing only to fail miserably, its not that bad of a movie. I caught most of the second one and from what I've seen, I like it.

Of course if you're not into musicals, don't complain. Just let the others who like it enjoy it.:mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back