• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School Blues ~A Romance RP~ [Collab between Mistearea and <3]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfshadow

I laugh becuase that same is gif is at relatable-pics.tumblr

I'm sorry, I feel bad now...

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Actually I vanished trying to think of what to do. I was almost certain that Kid was gonna post a male character, so I didn't really know what I was gonna do. But after seeing the amount of support for the idea, I've decided to go along with what I originally did the last time I re-made this. So yes, I'll allow a max of ten characters. That being said, get to work Pierce.

Now for the other things. Before I can officially accept the characters, I'll need to rework the positions. The primary issue with this is the fact that you guys keep coming up with spots that I've never heard of! -looks at DMrayZ- But once I come up with a solution, I'll let you guys know and we can get this started. ...Assuming Pierce has his temp up by then. And yes, I'm open to suggestions.

wolfshadow

It's all good, and I'm sure everyone is glad you raised the spot count.

And a suggestion on school positions, my school had it where treasurer or historian worked in pairs (two people on both positions).

Last edited:
Awards
"So a bunny walks into a bar and... huh, thinking about it this joke makes no sense, surely a bunny would be too young to enter a bar yes?"

Name: Adagio Igawa
Origin of Birth: California, USA
Student Council Position: Aesthetic quality control (Student Rep...)

Appearance: Adagio has silky raven hair, which falls just above his shoulders and just over his eyes in a deliberately coy manner. His slim eyes are a light gray, and more often than not showcase a content yet bored looking expression. He has a subtly curved face, with a rounded chin and a smooth jaw line giving him a slightly androgynous appearance. He is of average height, standing at five feet eleven inches tall. He has a slim body, most likely a result of his disgust for strenuous exercise, and he love for a quality diet. Adagio takes his fashion very seriously, and is always wearing extravagant clothing. His friends often tease him, telling him there's no need for him to dress like the Emperor's son.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Personality: Adagio has a very calm and collected aura about him. His movements are extravagant and his speech is silky smooth, a result of his noble up bringing. You will likely never see him lose his cool, as he finds loud spats to be uncouth. To him, the proper way to settle a dispute is through words. He is highly intelligent and is capable of having perfect manners, but can come across as condescending to those that don't know him well. He has a habit of correcting people, or interjecting to offer his point of view, even if they don't want to hear it.

Adagio is a loyal kid, and would go to great lengths for his friends. He expects them to do the same, because if they don't he has no problems dropping them like a hot potato. He is not interested in half-baked relationships, and he has little patience for the ignorant, and even less for the arrogant.

He is quite the flirt, often dropping compliments on woman as naturally as one would speak of the weather. He simply believes that beauty should be praised no matter what, and as hard as it is for others to buy, he is not a playboy. Adagio just has an eye for 'aesthetic quality,' one that matches his eye for decent human beings.

Classes:
Calculus
World lit
Biology
Theater
Martal arts (which he hardly tries in, as he hates exerting himself)

History: Born into a wealthy family, Adagio led a very stress free life. Maids waited on him hand and foot, and he was home schooled by the finest educators in the country. At an early age he gained a very strong fascination with art, more specifically drawing/painting. His parents being keen to inner potential, they paid for him to have lessons. His teacher was astounded, Adagio's skills advanced extremely quickly, and before the age of eight he was creating art on a professional level. He continued working on his passion as he grew up, though he began to desire something more out of life. He wanted to go to a public school, so he could interact with kids his own age. Cue St. Augustine.

Extra: Has an odd sense of humor, and enjoys picking apart illogical situations.
He carries art supplies with him at nearly all times, and may start to sketch at any moment in which inspiration strikes him.

Last edited:
Awards
Who said he's white? He couldn't have simply been born in America to a pair of Japanese parents? XD

Come on man, I know better than that.

wolfshadow

Passion: There's one male and two female spots still left. Mistearea has to come up with more school rep positions.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

"Something funny inserted here."

Name:
Harlow Elizabeth Fallon (Nickname: Harley)

Origin of Birth: Detroit, MI

Student Council Position: ?

Appearance: For most, the first impression of Harlow is wow, this woman means business. Her pin-straight blonde hair is always slicked into a tight pony-tail that rests almost perfectly upon the crown of her head. She is always dressed neatly, not a single wrinkle in her clothing. In her hands is usually a fat and thick accordion file which, in itself, is menacing alone. Her nails are simply coated with a French Manicure and are cut fairly close to her fingertips with precision.

However, her eyes belong to that of a person who stays up late nights working hard to somehow find what they’re looking for. A light lilac area of restless skin is found underneath her dark blue eyes. Despite her tired eyes, long and curly eyelashes surround and somewhat mute the lilac coloring beneath them. In negotiation, her eyes are her greatest partner.

Harlow is most commonly found wearing either a white or black blouse coupled with a solid pair of slacks that usually reflect her mood. Hardly is she ever found wearing a skirt or dress. She will, on occasion, indulge herself in wearing a pair of jeans.

Personality: Restless. In a variety of ways, Harlow Elizabeth Fallon has a restless personality. She will not stop until she is satisfied. She will not rest unless she feels as though the job has been done. She will not stop until she feels that she can do no more, which is a rare circumstance in its own right. As predicted, this way of operating can sometimes land her into undesirable situations. Nevertheless, it can help her out of them as well and open doors.

As a result, she tends to act older than her age. With her restless personality, she’s often missing out on some of the key elements that make high school a fun experience.

Harlow has no fear in speaking to strangers and she will not hesitate to point out any issues that she may have. She is in no way afraid of defending herself; yet when someone begins to question reasons why she has certain things she tends to hesitate. Despite her hesitance, she has yet to find a person to break her down and understand why some things are left unsaid.

Classes:
- Calculus
- American Literature
- Physics
- Ballet (En Pointe)
- Martial Arts

History: Born from the union of two renowned lawyers, Harlow Elizabeth Fallon was merely months old when she was introduced into the social scene of the rich and elite. From a young age, Harlow never truly enjoyed the life of a socialite as much as her mother did. As a result she was rather distant from her mother, Sophia Fallon, and was more compelled to spend time with her workaholic father. Harlow admired the dedication her father, Edward, had in his profession.

When she was six years old she accompanied her father for “Take Your Child to Work Day”, and that’s when she found her idol. She was entranced by the work environment, the way he carried himself and how he always found a way to negotiate things towards his favor. She admired the effort he placed in his work and wanted to one day continue his work…

Edward Fallon is an alumni of St. Augustine’s and, by no surprise, was Harlow’s first choice for high school. Due to her social standing and incredible work ethic, Harlow was accepted into the prestigious school.

Extra: Don’t ask why, but she loves waffles. Dearly. Belgian, Ego, you name it. Her tough exterior is broken down whenever sports are involved. Don’t mess with her favorite teams.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

tldr; ta-da.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
haha, it'll be interesting to see how that goes.

i wasn't sure which council position to give her because i didn't know which positions are viable or even available.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Even if there's no more spots to join it'll be hilarious just to see this RP play out with all the character archetypes. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
haha, it'll be interesting to see how that goes.

i wasn't sure which council position to give her because i didn't know which positions are viable or even available.

Mistearea is looking up more for everyone. I don't think you could go wrong with having more representatives, my student council had 2-4 per grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back