• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School Blues ~A Romance RP~ [Collab between Mistearea and <3]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
HighSchoolBlues.png

St. Augustine: A boarding school located deep in the heart of the United States of America. Established precisely 100 years ago, the school focuses on children considered to be gifted in certain fields. It does so by offering not only an advanced curriculum to help students reach his or her potential while offering classes regarding State mandated courses. Many of the alumni can be seen anywhere from the silver screen all the way to history books. The school is often joked as a separate nation with a leading export of celebrities. By being accepted to this prestigious school, students become the envy of the world over.

Plot

Welcome to the Student Council.

You have each been selected because not only do you excel in your respective fields, but you also express superb leadership skills. Your job for the years to come will test everything that you know, and even things that you know nothing about. Your primary duties will consist of reviewing rules and regulations, making adjustments where seen fit, and raising money not only for future students seeking scholarships, but to also raise money for the school itself. Your methods to raise this money will be tested for creativity and effectiveness. There are several other duties that you will be asked to address by your staff adviser, but these will be addressed in due time.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to seek your answers from any of the school faculty.

Yours Truly,
Dean Marilyn C. Walden

You will play a member of the Student Council, or one of the two class representatives. It will be your job to come up with ideas for the five fundraisers that will happen during the story. I encourage you to work hard at these ideas utilizing your character's unique skills while working in conjunction with others. Rivalries will be formed and romance is key.

Available Classes

Students at St. Augustine are presented with the unique ability to choose their own classes for the four years that they attend. Because of this students are free to develop in his or her own way, be it getting their worst subjects out of the way early or getting what they know and love first and possibly keeping it through the four years.

Maths
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Algebra 1&2
Geometry
Pre-Calculus
Calculus

English
Mondays and Wednesdays
Composition 1&2
American Literature
British Literature
World Literature

Science
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Chemistry
Biology
Physics

Arts
Mondays and Wednesdays
Theater
Digital Imaging
Traditional Mediums
Music

Physical Education
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
ROTC
Yoga
Tai-Chi
Walking and Hiking
Martial Arts
General

-All classes in the Arts programs are divided up into various sub-categories to focus on a student's particular strengths and weaknesses. At least one of each program is required before graduation.

Rules

1.) I am only accepting eight characters. First in, first serve.
2.) No Power-Playing [Unless needed to move on after a player had been inactive for some time/given permission]
3.) No Machine Gun posting.
4.) Literacy is a MUST! I understand that nobody is perfect but I would like to be able to read what is written and understand it clearly.
5.) Romance is also a MUST! It's a romance RP for a reason; however, keep it within KHI's rules.
6.) Swearing = PG-13.
7.) I AM allowed to reject templates. No complaining.
8.) If you've read these rules post: "Something funny inserted here". If not, then your template will be rejected.
9.) I discourage “love at first site”. I want characters to develop their characteristics because it’s crucial to truly get their true personalities out.
10.) I also discourage shy, frail, timid characteristics. I’ll allow maybe two. As I said before, I admire originality and thinking outside the box means you are more likely to get in.
11.) Because not every student will attend the same classes, there will only be two classes a day that will last a total of 5 -8 posts each person and class. (I liked this system and it offers some control over the time issue that kills too many of these.) Council meetings, will take however much time they need. Free time (after and before school, plus weekends) will also be limited.
13.) I will only start this when we have an equal number of male and female characters. Should the need arise, I will either grant the ability to control more than one character, no more than two mind you, or ask for some characters volunteer for a sex change. This last one will only be a last resort so rest easy guys.
14.) Last, but never least, simply have fun. I created this RP because I loved the one created by <3. That's why I mention her as a collaborator.

Bonus Information
Because there are those that prefer to play that way, or might even want to try something new, I am doing something never before done in a Romance RP on here. I'm welcoming even those of homosexuality. But I will say this. There's a good chance that your character might not pair with someone. I leave it all up to chance with this one.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Character Name | Age | Gender | Player | Student Council Position | Origin of Birth
Amelia Rose Bennett Jr. (Millie) | 17 | Female | <3 | Reporter | London, England
Kael Daugherty | 17 | Male | Mistearea | Vice President | Dublin, Ireland
Renn Allen Gurski | 17 | Male | Shinra | Student Representative | Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Sam Alexander | 18 | Male | DMrayZ | Student Representative | United States
Marie Baptiste | 17 | Female | Artemis | Secretary | France
Kiyoko "Kiki" Maemi | 16 | Female | Eva | President | Okinawa, Japan
Kyle Hendricks | 19 | Male | wolfshadow | Treasurer | United States
Adaigo Igawa | 17 | Male | Piercing Light | Student Representative | United States, California
Harlow Elizabeth Fallon "Harley" | 18 | Female | Passion | Student Representative | Detroit, MI United States
??? | ??? | ??? | ??? | ??? | ???

Dorm Rooms and Dorm Mates
-To be filled out upon start of the RP.-​

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Name: Amelia Rose Bennett Jr. (Millie)

Origin of Birth: London, England

Student Council Position: Reporter - Amelia is basically the eyes and ears for the administration at
St. Augustine; her duties basically entail keeping the school up-to-date with the Student Councils plans/actions.

Appearance:
Amelia has long, brown hair, reaching to her lower back, with bangs covering her incredibly pale skin brow. She stands at an abnormal height of 5'2, has a fragile figure and stormy, grey eyes, a trait passed down from her great grandmother; whom she was named after respectively. When her full lips curve upwards, she creates a gorgeous smile with small dimples. Her rounded cheeks and large doe eyes are quite innocent looking although, her eyes often do tell stories about Amelia's emotions regardless of how secretive she is.

She is commonly garbed in gowns made of expensive silks suitable for school, including a vast shoe collection of high heels and ballet slippers in a number of countless extravagant name brands. Amelia often wears her hair down, as a sort of safety mechanism that even she can never quite understand, and thanks to her British decent, Amelia often requires a sun umbrella to avoid the harsh sun.

Personality: Amelia has a shy disposition, developed due to feeling out of place within the high society she is commonly surrounded by. This has caused Amelia to be withdrawn from others; not feeling comfortable enough to express herself. Beneath her timid exterior is an ever growing passion for music and an oddly placed obsession of soft toys. She relishes the opportunities to giggle until her sides ache and to explore the many worlds outside the boundaries set for her. She will eagerly avoid Physical Education classes as it's not civilized for a lady to run and sweat in public. However, when she is alone, running, jumping, dancing and plain old tag can bring out her brightest laughter.

Though Amelia's gentle and polite temperament is often highly regarded within her social circle, she feels quite alienated around others. She is
sadden by her current position in her family; her parents constantly put her down and she often feels extremely feeble in their company. She will apologize for doing nothing wrong and when nervous, babble on about pointless things that have nothing to do with the current subject at hand. Amelia discovers great comfort within her creativity and music, however after her grandfathers passing, her music does not seem to have the affect it used to.

Amelia flourishes in the company of small children, admiring their freedom, gentleness and imagination. She is rather fond of nature and the animals within it; often spending as much time as possible outside. What saddens Amelia the most is the inability to be herself where ever she is and is still searching for that place today.

Classes:

Calculus - Tuesdays & Thursdays
World Literature - Mondays & Wednesdays
Physics - Tuesdays & Thursdays
Music (Violin, piano & vocals) - Mondays & Wednesdays
Yoga - Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays

History: Amelia belongs to the prominent British Bennett family; the only child of Duchess Elanor and Duke John Bennett and the heir to the Bennett legacy. She grew up in a beautiful manor full of extravagance, however she never quite fit in. Her parents constantly badgered her for her passions, claiming they were unethical and useless for the life she had in front of her. They would forever remind her of her responsibilities to their family name and thoroughly discourage all of Amelia's personality traits that did not meet their expectations.

Though her parents behaved like dictators, Amelia always found comfort and familiarity within her grandfather, Joseph. Joseph nurtured and encouraged Amelia's love of the arts; even going as far to pay tutors behind her parents backs. This created an inseparable bond between the two and a relationship Amelia held in high regard; realizing at an older age that she could only be herself in Joseph's eyes.

After Joseph's death, Amelia felt abandoned. Her lessons ceased, the piano he had bought her on her tenth birthday grew silent and the pressure from her parents became overwhelmingly suffocating. Six months later, her parents sat down and informed her of Joseph's last wish; that she attend St. Augustine as he had. Where she could learn more about her passions without her parents constricting rules.

Amelia did not get to choose her classes as her parents, once again, controlled her life. However she embraced the pleasure that she could now study music with her parents knowledge. They assured Amelia that they would instruct the school to bare a watchful eye on her and they would keep up with her grades religiously until graduation. If her grades and actions did not satisfy them they would withdraw her from school and send her back to London. Though, no matter how much freedom she gained from this expedition, nothing could change the sorrow she felt from being so far away from Joseph's memory.

Extra:
- She likes a man that can make her laugh
- Her favorite food is ice-cream, although she was rarely allowed to eat it at home
- Amelia has only ever been home-schooled and is determined to keep her status quiet as to not be treated differently

I may edit this later with other stuff I may have forgotten, otherwise, COMPLETE! Amelia is back in the game!

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Yay! We got our first member! Great to have you aboard, <3!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Something funny inserted here."
Name: Renn Allen Gurski

Origin of Birth: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Student Council Position: Student Representative
Appearance: Renn(minus the sword) is a decently tall individual at 5 feet 11 inches, also pretty well built with more focus on his legs rounding out at a lower than average weight at 165 pounds. His eyes are a tone of ocean blue that compliment blond-haired individuals moreso than his own hair color of a soft brown that transitions from a maroon color during the summer to a tone that is similar to a chestnut's shell in winter whereas in the spring and fall it seems to be a flat out brown. His typical outfit is seen in the image, black T-shirt, a pair of blue jeans that are slightly large for him so he wears a black belt. His eyes are framed by bifocal glasses with light tinges of blue throughout the steely silver veins of the frame. The shoes are unseen in the image but he wears a pair of black skater shoes with veins of white forming the pattern of a shattered glass effect on the color and he wears white socks. He also wears two rings on his right hand on the first finger and on the third finger the ring on his first finger depicts a wolf and is made of sterling silver and the second is a sterling silver band with a ruby about the size of a penny carved into the shape of a blooming water lily. He also wears a large pair of gaming headphones either for his PC or to listen to music with his Playstation portable
Personality: Renn is a Genius but very introverted, not very talkative because he's not used to talking because he always stumbles with his words unless he thinks about what he has to say first. He tends to bottle his emotions more than most because he's trying to protect himself. That and his past has an effect on him too which occupies almost 40% of his thoughts and has a tendency to dwell on those thoughts alot... and Although you would think he values nerdy stuff like his higher intelligence in fact he hates it. The only reason he uses it is that it's been second nature to him since the day he was born.

But that never stopped him from using his intelligence when he needed to in school. In fact he's also lazy because he finishes assignments at a faster pace so almost every class he needs something to draw his attention to when he gets bored and he gets bored very quickly unless he has something to do. As a result Renn is a avid reader as well as a video gamer. He's attracted to anything that is something he doesn't know about... His fast learning progression, overall memory capacity, and his photographic memory are also deadly tools in his intellectual arsenal because it ensures he can recall any piece of information over his entire life to date quickly.

His more casual traits are that he's highly refined due to his intelligence and the sense of natural snobbery and pride in that intelligence is why he doesn't like to use his intelligence although he would like to test it in an intellectual debate or competition against someone of a similar intellectual level. He avoids showing emotion mostly because his weaknesses lie in his emotions. Mess with his passions or his emotions and you'll see how angry he can get.

Now about his hobbies and interests. He values a lot of things and some more than others. His main interests are the arts of motion, sound, imagery, and literature, which contain multiple subjects such as Japanese animation or 'Anime', Martial arts be they weaponless or not, Music, spoken word poetry, and the written word.

But the simplest terms would be is that he likes music, art, reading, writing, and poetry to the broadest extent. He particularly likes martial arts involving swords such as Kendo, Bushido, and some western styles. He's also fond of Music of the Rock variety because he was raised listening to it as well as Techno. When it comes down to visual art he likes Anime or Manga-based art as well as conceptual and even tribal styles. He loves intellectually based video games such as fighting games, simulations(although mostly of the combat variety), and Role playing games.

His main emotional defences are a sharp tongue that can be very sarcastic, and flat out omission of what some people say in other words he can chose to ignore insults if he wish, although his ignorance is not as effective as his sarcasm.

Classes: Mondays: Composition 2, Music, General P.E
Tuesdays and Thursdays: Calculus, Physics
Wednesdays: World Literature, Music, Tai-Chi
Fridays: Martial arts
History: Renn wasn't always a cold calculative type, That's just how his life's events had made him. He once thought his intelligence was a gift that he could use for the good of the world. But as the pressure set in to use it as well as the tragedies that befell him made him rethink why was he given such a gift. And then basically the intelligence he was endowed with became like money in the hands of a rich man and it made him think that "Money doesn't buy happiness and neither does intelligence... Atleast in my case." In short he lost a lot and with himself sprialing down into a deep depression because even with his vast bank of logic, there's nothing to fill the hole in his life.

He came to the school on a scholarship and he accepted mostly because his home held too many memories and he hopes that in a new setting that something will change...

Extra: He loves listening to music more so than usual because it helps him feel a little bit better and the track changes with his mood and with his head phones so large you can hear the music quite well... The track changes also depending on the situation as well

Happy mood+ Martial arts class:
Vs. Iris - Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 Music Extended - YouTube

Sad+ thinking about the past:
FFVII Crisis Core Soundtrack: The Price of Freedom - YouTube

In Regular class:
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 - Soundtrack 05 - Up Is Down - YouTube

In PE:
POTC: AWE - Drink Up me Hearties / End Credits (Full Version) - YouTube

Starting post: Linkin Park - "New Divide" - YouTube

Focused+Martial arts: The Arena -Dual Mix- - YouTube

Music class: Depends on what song he's learning or practising...

Last edited:

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...

Name: Sam Alexander

Origin of Birth: United States

Student Council Position: Public Relations Director – In charge of knowing and speaking for the general student body. Also hypes up events, encourages school spirit, and reviews ideas submitted for school spirit days.

Appearance: Sam has odd, almost cartoonish facial features, he has a pair of large, wide, crystalline blue eyes that give him an appearance of a perpetual state of shock, along with almost comically oversized ears, and he is rarely seen without his signature grin. Luckily, due to his highly energetic and friendly personality, they serve only to enhance his charm. Upon his head he sports an amazingly untamed crop of curly blonde hair, often streaked with the school colors.

Despite his eccentricities up top, however, his sense of style is surprisingly modern, often dressed casually, yet with a sleek professionalism. Perhaps the only strange thing about his clothing is his shoes, often choosing to wear a pair of steel toed boots as opposed to anything more functional.

Personality: Sam is a classic example of eccentricity at it’s finest. Full of energy, pep, and nearly always cheerful, he’s never shy to greet strangers, and people are often taken aback upon first meeting him, but through kindness and old-fashioned determination he rarely fails in his quest to amuse and befriend the student body. He also has a deeply rooted love of his school, being the third generation of student to attend St. Augustine, and he is often found paving the way for school spirit days.

One might imagine, due to his overzealous nature, that he is simple, or easy to figure out. However, the truth is quite the opposite. Beneath his hyperactive exterior lies a complex mind, finding great delight in various arts from painting to music, though his true passion is acting. It’s almost as if watching the day turn to night, with his ability to go from his natural, high energy state, to a demeanor of calm, deep seated passion and tenacity.

His weakness, of course, is in the “Academic” part of academia. This is not because he lacks the intelligence to succeed, but rather because he lacks the focus, simply having no interest in the learning of mathematics or the proper application of punctuation in language, made worse by his severe lack of discipline. The exception to this is in the reading of world literature, which appeals to the actor within him and from which he passionately recites his favorite speeches and monologues.

Classes:

Algebra 1&2 – Tuesday and Thursday
World Literature – Monday and Wednesday
Science – Chemistry
Arts – Theater
Physical Education – ROTC

History: Sam Alexander is not the first Alexander to attend St. Augustine, nor will he be the last. His great, great grandfather was one of the first students to attend the school in it’s earlier years, and since then it has been family tradition. In the past, however, members of his family were seen and studious, remarkably intelligent, and prone to taking leadership rules, often becoming president themselves, a trend that Sam seems to be intent on breaking.

For all of their rigidity and talk of proper etiquette, however, his parents were never overly controlling, and often encouraged him to pursue his interests, allowing him to form his own personality and interests. This has led to him being a confident, if not overly so, young man with a zest for life and an unabashed demeanor, the greatest drawback being an unruly and undisciplined personality that often causes clashes with those in authority.

Extra: - While not a vegan, Sam prefers not to eat any meat outside of chicken, as according to him “It tastes too gamey”.

- His taste in women is as eccentric as he is, though he’s often strangely drawn to quieter girls that appear to be his polar opposite.

- Is a talented didgeridoo player.

Last edited:

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
"Something funny inserted here"

Name: Marie Baptiste

Origin of Birth: Paris, France

Student Council Position: Secretary - Marie does her best to keep attendance and take notes for records, though her messy handwriting is sometimes an issue.

Appearance: Marie Baptiste is about 5'5 and weighs 125 lbs. She has a lot of curve to her bust and hips, though she is very fit. She has very long, naturally wavy blonde hair that is typically adorned with a ribbon or flower or headband. Hiding behind her golden bangs are sparkly blue eyes and thick lashes. Her skin is fair, though she has a natural ruddiness in her cheeks. She had braces all throughout middle school, so her smile is near flawless. Her legs are very toned from all the ballet she has done. As a child, she got made fun of for having man hands, so her nails are always grown out and painted to make them appear more feminine. She likes to wear flouncy dresses and skirts, showing off as much of her body as possible while still looking classy.

Personality: Marie is a big flirt. She can be very coy and endearing when she wants to attract some male attention; a graze of their arm here, a bat of her lashes there, and a flash of smile are sometimes all it takes. She loves to joke around with her guy friends and revels in the attention she receives. Not entirely ladylike, she will make brash innuendos that occasionally leave the men blushing. Her flirty behavior and thirst for infamy stems from a jaded childhood where Marie was bullied for being overweight. After years of rebuilding her image and her confidence, she is finally comfortable with her ability to approach and speak to guys.

Despite her seemingly shallow demeanor, Marie is a very kind and gentle person. She will usually go out of her way to help others and always shows respect where it is due. She is a loyal friend and values honesty. She can be very sassy when provoked, and an outright bitch when attacked. She does not take crap from anyone and is not above defending herself verbally with harsh words. She is usually slow to anger, though certain things (especially if someone were to ever bring up weight problems) will set her off quickly. In general, she will never bother you if you don't bother her. She hates getting involved in conflicts and does her best to stay out of drama, though her constant flirting has led to several social snafus.

She is quite intelligent, though she only does the bare minimum when it comes to applying herself. Science and math hold little interest for her, as she is not a rational thinker, and prefers arts and literature instead. Her passion is ballet, and she is an avid francophile.

Classes:
Ballet - M,W,F
Biology - T,TH
World Literature, British Literature - M,W
Pre Calc - T,TH

History: Marie grew up in Paris, France. Her parents were bankers and her family was quite well off, allowing Marie to attend a prestigious elementary and middle school. As a toddler, she expressed interest in dance, and she has engaged in ballet lessons since age 5. During her time in Paris, Marie was consistently harassed for being one of the few overweight girls in school. She became reclusive and antisocial, delving deeper into her ballet and farther from social interactions. When her parents noticed this, they talked to her teachers, which of course did nothing to end the bullying.

By 8th grade, Marie was so miserable that her parents pulled her out of school. She was transferred to a smaller school on the other side of town for the next several years, and used this time to fall into a new lifestyle of exercise and healthy eating. She quickly lost weight and became very fit and attractive, and her transformation had left her with a new confidence in herself.

After progressing as far as she could in ballet within Paris, she explained to her parents that she wished to leave France in search of somewhere she could further her education and hone her skills. Though her parents asked her to reconsider, she eventually found St. Augustines to be the best and most exciting match for her. After much begging, her parents gave in, and they flew with their daughter over to America to visit the school.

Extra:
-Her favorite color is green
-She loves action movies, as well as romantic comedies
-Her musical taste includes pretty much everything
-She has a pet bunny named Prince FooFoo III

Last edited:

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Alright, folks, I've got all accepted characters listed on the main post. We currently have three of both genders, so tell your friends about this to get them to join! That just leaves Treasurer and Historian open! Now for a few things that I need to address.

@Shinra: Since you put down that you ain't on the council and being part of it is kinda a major part of this RP, I put you down as a student rep.

@DMrayZ: Almost the same thing with you as with Shinra. The primary thing though is that you put down a position that I've never even heard of until I tried to look up some of the positions that were at my school. So, I put you down as a student rep. If you don't like that move, please tell me and I will put you down as a position that you do want. But I will say this much. After reading up on that position, you might as well stay the same as a student rep. It's relatively the same thing, just a different name.

@Piercing Light: All I can tell you is to post it up fast. I don't really do reservations, and it's stated that it's first come, first serve. So consider this an official headsup. If someone posts a male character that is acceptable before you do, you will either have to sit this one out, or bring in a female. And if you choose the latter, I personally pray that it's not Ryoko.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Alright, folks, I've got all accepted characters listed on the main post. We currently have three of both genders, so tell your friends about this to get them to join! That just leaves Treasurer and Historian open! Now for a few things that I need to address.

@DMrayZ: Almost the same thing with you as with Shinra. The primary thing though is that you put down a position that I've never even heard of until I tried to look up some of the positions that were at my school. So, I put you down as a student rep. If you don't like that move, please tell me and I will put you down as a position that you do want. But I will say this much. After reading up on that position, you might as well stay the same as a student rep. It's relatively the same thing, just a different name.

If I could at least be put as lead student rep or something, just since part of the role I chose plays on my characters personality, I'd appreciate it. Mostly its just the creating school spirit days and such that I want him in charge of.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
We had days like that, but it was called Homecoming Week. And each day was themed. I mean, i remember one year where one day was duck tape. A guy came to school dressed in a suit of full plate armor complete with staff and cape all made out of duck tape.

<3

Call me Love, love.
In the original RP, it was up to the whole of the Student Council to plan days like that. Also, can I just say, we should put Marie and Amelia in a room together and see who shits themselves first. Haha!

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Lol, at my school we had spirit days at least three times per week. It was all set up by one person though. Which was our PR director. But your the boss here mate, so what do you want me to do? I will say, I'd peder no having a generic job like "student rep" bu still be able to work with my characters social flair.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
In the original RP, it was up to the whole of the Student Council to plan days like that. Also, can I just say, we should put Marie and Amelia in a room together and see who shits themselves first. Haha!

Now that would be fun! Muahaha...

wolfshadow

Name: Kyle Hendricks
Origin of Birth: United States
Student Council Position: Treasurer
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...SwxTu03bS3lLwtonBY-DdMFsyNALHIkemzAcxJDZl6uYQ

When not in his casual clothes (link above), he is sometimes seen in hiking gear for when goes hiking for one of his classes. Along with his appearance he is also seen wearing a light weight black backpack, keeping his laptop in it in case he ever needed to do something on the field. And unknown to most, he sometimes has to wear glasses, just normal rounded-off edged glasses.

Personality: Kyle is known to be very outgoing, his love for the outdoors part of the reason. He wouldn't consider it a love for nature, but sort of a fascination, always wondering what the newest plant life or animal life he might find. He doesn't care if others find his fascination to nature weird or unusual, but he figures everyone has there own hobby of some sort they like and should keep an open mind about that sort of stuff. Like for instance, Kyle is also into theatrical arts, loving to put on plays for other people. Of course, he would never put on tights, that's for sure. But he likes making people laugh through means of entertainment of this sort.

Becuase Kyle is in to nature, there is a slight phobia he has among it that no one really knows about (along with him wearing glasses). It happens to be that he's afraid of caves. He always would love to explore inside of caves, but he always gets on edge as if the cave could collapse any minute, or something to that effect. If he is ever near a cave, he will start hyper-ventilating and/or start to throw-up. Which is advised when he does going hiking in wooded/mountainous regions that he is always with someone in case something like that would happen.

Now something else is unknown about Kyle is that he's very particular about finding someone to call as his girlfriend. If he ever did find someone, he would probably want them to be outgoing just as he is, and be able to not take things seriously. Of course, not saying he wouldn't know when to be serious, but he doesn't want to have to be serious all the time. One of the few times he's ever serious is if he's in a chemistry lab since he knows the slightest mess-up could cause a problem, like a slight explosion or something to that effect.

Classes:

Math:
Geometry- Tues,Thurs

English:
World Literature- Mon, Wed

Science:
Chemistry- Tues, Thurs

Arts:
Theatre- Mon, Wed

Physical Education:
Walking and Hiking- Mon, Wed, Fri

History: Kyle is the first in his family to ever attend Bernard. He actually never expected a school like this to accept him into their enrollment. His family isn't the richest of the bunch, they are able to manage getting through weeks, but through a loan he was able to come to Bernard. Becuase of that loan he is also going to take a part time job on campus when he's busy with school or friends. Kyle fear of caves actually came from when he was younger, he was at a park where one of the attractions was to explore a cave, well he ended up lost in the cave for a good 30 minutes and he eventually passed out, luckily someone found him and he was taken to a hospital. He was given a prescription for pills and an inhaler in case he ever did start hyperventilate.

((Even though I sent you that IM Mistearea, I guess I might as well join, lol))

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Something funny inserted here"
"These guys wanna be on me like a fat kid loves cake but umm I like CATS ONLY..."

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back