• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School Blues ~A Romance RP~ [Collab between Mistearea and <3]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Even if there's no more spots to join it'll be hilarious just to see this RP play out with all the character archetypes. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this.

we're going all Tess of the d'Ubervilles up in here with the archetypal hero, heroine, villains and whatnot.

aww yeah...

and as for this whole student council stuff, I was in student government in HS and we had plenty of different positions aside from your cookie cutter Pres/VP/Treasurer and whatnot. we had a Sergeant at Arms, PR, Chairmen and so on.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Pretty sure Amelia is the only one is Yoga as well, haha! Hopefully we can get this show in the road soon.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
What's going on with this RP so far? Any idea when we'll start?

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Alright, sorry for the vanishing act. Things got kinda crazy on my end of the world. Now, down to... -notices <3 and the prayer circle- Can you please not do that? I don't believe in that sort of thing.

As I was saying, I have a few announcements. The first is that we shall not be starting this just yet. We're still missing one character. And yes, I realize that I said "first come, first served", but there was something I failed to notice about the temps when I first went through them. Rien/Kid and Tav, I regret to inform you two that your templates have been rejected.

My reasoning behind this is actually quite simple. I was unaware at the time that there was a pre=established connection between your two characters. While I understand the reasoning for making characters of that ...what's the word I'm looking for... affiliation? I never intended for characters to already know one another. Had this been known beforehand, I would have said no. And considering the time between the posting and my vanishing act, I feel that the time was adequate enough to catch that. Now that paired up with Passion putting up an acceptable character before the remedy, I have been forced to knock both of you out. However, there is still hope for one of you. I don't care who, but whoever edits their character first and makes it acceptable, they will be allowed to join. We still need one more female, afterall.

I know, I must seem like a dick right now. But I did what I believed to be fair. As for you, DMrayZ. I can't quite remember if I addressed this yet, but student rep actually fits the type of spot that you are wanting. They are the direct line between the student body and the council member. It is their job to make sure that the council is up-to-date on the issues going on for the other students. They also serve as back-up members should one of the primary council members be made incapable of joining in. Like getting the flu or something. So while the title may be generic, the duties are what you were seeking. That's why I chose to leave you as a student rep.

<3

Call me Love, love.
any plans <3?

I actually have no control over this RP whatsoever. I was just the one that came up with the original concept and Mistearea was nice enough to credit me in this version.

-notices <3 and the prayer circle- Can you please not do that? I don't believe in that sort of thing.

Sorry! I didn't mean it literally, but it's bothered you and I'm sorry.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
As I was saying, I have a few announcements. The first is that we shall not be starting this just yet. We're still missing one character. And yes, I realize that I said "first come, first served", but there was something I failed to notice about the temps when I first went through them. Rien/Kid and Tav, I regret to inform you two that your templates have been rejected.

My reasoning behind this is actually quite simple. I was unaware at the time that there was a pre=established connection between your two characters. While I understand the reasoning for making characters of that ...what's the word I'm looking for... affiliation? I never intended for characters to already know one another. Had this been known beforehand, I would have said no. And considering the time between the posting and my vanishing act, I feel that the time was adequate enough to catch that. Now that paired up with Passion putting up an acceptable character before the remedy, I have been forced to knock both of you out. However, there is still hope for one of you. I don't care who, but whoever edits their character first and makes it acceptable, they will be allowed to join. We still need one more female, afterall.

I know, I must seem like a dick right now. But I did what I believed to be fair.

So...you're basically saying due to your lack of presence with what the stipulations are that have been introduced to us (late) now, we've both basically been rejected simultaneously when there is no possible way we could've known about the rule of "pre-affiliation" or what is considered "acceptable" after combing the rules finding nothing implicating this.

Thats ok, I withdraw my template, please at least allow Tavishmithos his role. I'll abstain from joining and resume as a guest/spectator, good luck with the roleplay everyone.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I personally don't mind giving up my spot to someone else :) Rien was here before me along with Tavishmithos so I don't mind if Rien takes my spot. If they both revise their templates to be labeled as acceptable then I think its only fair

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
If there's a bro dude spot open ill take it :c

wolfshadow

I can wait for the last slot to be filled, but I also would like to go ahead and start.

Like I said, I can wait.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
so what's the status with this? it'd be sad to see it fall on it's face before it even starts lol

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Well I initially gave control over it to <3, but she never responded. And just to let you know, something was gonna come up that would have made it impossible for me to play/run this.

But if the others are still interested, I'll accept one more character, a male I do believe, and then open the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back