• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School Blues [A High School Romance RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kael looks down at the stack of papers sent to him from the school regarding his new position, what is expected of him, what is available to him at the school and even some basic information about his new roommate, somewhat of a perk for Student Council members and the Class Representatives. He makes a mental note about how things could get a little interesting with the guy he is rooming with, but he decides to put it out of his mind for now. Instead he decides to focus on what happened before he left the hotel to go to school. His father and Great-Grandfather had decided to get into an argument again which eventually led to fists being thrown. Kael is never really the type to pass up a good old-fashioned slug-fest, so he decided to join in. Because of that his left eye is swollen shut with a nasty color to it.

He eventually looks back to the stack of paper and tries to learn a little bit about the other members of the Student Council. He slightly smiles at the fact that the new President is bit of a live one, but he sees that as only making things just a bit more interesting. He finally slides the papers back into his school bag hanging from his right shoulder and looks around the campus. He only now realizes how beautiful the place is with a large field covered in grass while the trees show signs of early Autumn. He then looks around and notices that many of the students that have already arrived are making their way towards the main building to get their assigments for the dorms.

"Well, guess I better get going."

Within the next few minutes he walks into the Student Council Meeting Room in the main building of St. Augustine and looks around. He sees various plaques sitting in front of the comfortable looking chairs only to notice that each one has the name and positon of the members. Because of this he quickly finds his own seat, next to the head of the table for an Ayden Wyatt. He falls into the chair after letting his bag fall to the ground and leans back. All that's left is to wait for the others to show up so that they can go ahead and get the first meeting over with.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Kevin looks at his watch, grimacing slightly at the time. It was just a few minutes until the decided time for the Student Council meeting, which meant he had to rush. Grabbing his bag with the necessary things inside, he didn’t take another second hesitating to reach his destination. He steps outside on the way, and stops to feel the light breeze and the colours and smell of Autumn in his surroundings.

“But I’ll be late!” He muttered under his breath as he rushed to the meeting room. Upon reaching, he catches his breath and composes himself before opening the door and entering. He looks at Vice-President Kael Daugherty, and gives a sheepish smile as he walks in. He looks at his watch, and breathes an inaudible sigh of relief, grateful that he wasn’t late at least.

Spotting the plaque with his name and his position, he takes a seat gently and quietly, noticing that the seat between him and the Vice-President was empty. He wasn’t going to be surprised if she was the last person to appear.

---------------​

Lena was feeding two stray cats, one white with black spots while the other an orange tabby cat. She looked at them eating their meals satisfactorily. “Alright,” She pointed at the white cat. “You’re Tama No. 2.” She said, and then turned her attention at the tabby cat. “And you’re Tama No. 3.” She named them. “You guys can’t have Tama No. 1 because I’m Tama, and that means I’m Tama No. 1.” She grinned smugly.

And then she remembered that she had a Student Council meeting to attend. “Eek.” She said rather calmly, standing up. “I’ll be back, Tama No. 2, No. 3.” She said as she skipped away towards the meeting room.

Along the way, she was feeling tired. Or maybe she was hungry. It wasn’t long until she reached the room, and she opened the door with a yawn. She peered inside. There sat the Vice-President and Treasurer. “Hi.” She said as she sat between them, instantly resting her face on her arms on the table and looking like she’s drifting off to sleep.

Kevin poked her side. “The meeting will start soon.” He warned.

She peeked an eye open at him. “No one except us is here yet.” She said lazily.

He glanced at the Vice-President, hoping Kael would at least tell Lena something. The girl sighed. "Alright, I'll stay awake." She said grudgingly. She felt a pang in her stomach, signaling her hunger. She yawned, ignoring the pang of hunger she felt. She looked at Kevin. "You should treat me to a meal for this."

Kevin snorted sarcastically, and then grinned.

luna008

Selene looked out of the campus and she saw two things: 1) a really great concept for a painting. And 2) a home. Her new home. And she was lost in her new home. She was supposed to be at a council meeting, but she had no ideal how to get there. She had taken the directions her aunt told her to take from the dorms to the council area...Then again her aunt hadn't been here in years...Well, that wasn't going to deter her from getting there. As she was running, she got an ideal, one that she had used when her parents lost her in that bazar...But the point was that she could draw a map and from there, with the memory of the crudy but slightly true directions her aunt gave her, she should be able to figure out how to get to the council room!

After many, many minutes of running around she had finally made it to the council room! The only ones in at the moment was, judging by the plaques, was the Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary. Good, that meant she wasn't going to be the last one there. She took her seat inbetween fellow class repersentives, Theo Catado and Leon Terch and waited pateintly for the others to come.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"What in the world did you do to your hair?"

She had expected as much, but didn't think it would be the very first thing said to her once she stepped onto campus. In fact, a 'hello' or even a 'hi' would've been expected, but really, how strange was her hair? As if people weren't allowed to dye their hair? It wasn't a sign of delinquency, it was a sign of change! Of freedom! Of a desire to be who you truly are despite it not being natural.

Who the hell was she kidding, of course it was strange. Her hair was pink for lords' sake.

Ayden Wyatt brushed a ponytail back in response as a smirk appeared on her face. Of course she was going to play it cool. After all, every eye was on her, and most didn't even know who she was. The ones that did, however, kept their stare weary. After all, it was a big statement to look like that while being recently elected President of the Student Council.

A bold move indeed.

Turning to her classmate, she winked an eye as she wagged a finger around. "A declaration of birth to a new year, that is exactly what this is." Ayden proclaimed rather loudly, hands on her hips.

"A declaration indeed." The other girl remarked, though gave a shrug. "Well, it looks cute. You look like an anime character."

A nerve had been hit, but Ayden only let out a laugh. "If you will excuse me, I have a meeting to attend to." The pink haired girl casually walked pass her classmate, entering the school with ease. The halls were ever so familiar, and it was quite easy to get to the room. However, instead of entering, she simply waited outside, arms crossed, an eye on her watch. To her, whoever arrived after her was late, time be damned.

And thus she wanted to see exactly who would enter before she did.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
"Really If I were a teacher here I'd be chasing myself with a broom trying to trip me."

Theo just glided through the hallways on his roller blades. He would've thought someone would see him, yell at him, give him detention for all he knew but there was no one on this wing of the main building. He started rummaging through his bag looking for the envelop with the instructions on when and where to meet for the Student Council Meeting. "Okay Student Council Meeting Room, 1st floor, room 145...and that room said 52. Wow I can't possibly be that bad to be on the wrong side of the building!?" He soon found himself following every sign and post to locate room 145 (eventually bumping into the Janitor...a fair number of times). Turns out not to long ago there was a slight leaking accident which floored that side of the building...hence why no one was there.

"Finally this place is like a Labyrinth!" As he strolled up to the door he saw a pink haired girl standing outside the room. -And this would be who?- he thought. As he opened the door he could swear she gave him this face saying "Next time come on time!" though if he could recall he was on campus early and just decided to skate a while to kill time. None the less he entered the room slightly nervous and not knowing exactly to expect.

"Theo Catado" was shown on a plague in front of a seat so Theo obviously deduced thats where he should sit.

Sitting down he acknowledged the two people next time him with a simple, "Hey my name's Theo." He looked at the plagues for the two people at his sides, "Selene Giardina" and Liam Redwood." -Hmm pretty girl with dark hair and named Selena. European though I wouldn't begin to guess from where- he thought. He's bad at guess nationalities. -Someone shorter than me!? Hair in a ponytail...could possibly picture him in a skirt. Nah I gotta be wrong on this guess-. Either way he kept his thought to himself for now.

"So how's it going everyone. By the way shouldn't the P.O.T.S.B. (president of the student body) be here already!? As in the first not last person here?"

Raspberyl

Vivienne hummed a happy tune as she made her way to the Student Council meeting room, excited to meet the other members. She was particularly eager to meet the one assigned to be her roommate. Only some basic information had been written on the letter, and she was curious to see how this girl was like. Vivi quickened her pace to get there faster, but was constantly interrupted by friends and acquaintances of hers who had just gotten their dorm assignments. They all engaged her in small talk, and she ended up having to inch slowly to the meeting room instead. Even though she woke up extra early to be prompt, it seemed she would be one of the last to arrive.

"Sorry! I really do have to go now," she called out after a while. The group that gathered around her only dispersed after she had promised a quick performance later in the day. "I'll see you guys later!" She waved them off, and finally managed to enter the main building.

But before reaching the designated room, Vivi happened to pass by a girl with long pink tresses. She was rather tall, and a touch intimidating with her arms crossed and a pointed look on her watch. "Hi!" Vivi smiled pleasantly, eyes on her long hair. "I wish I had grown my hair that long. You can style it in so many different ways, can't you?"

She was about to compliment the girl on her color choice as well—it was a rather nice shade of pink—but realized she was going to be late if she started up another conversation. So she waved goodbye instead and hurriedly entered the room, absentmindedly singing a Nicki Minaj song under her breath.

Inside, the other Student Council members were already on their respective seats. She greeted them with a cheerful 'hello,' glancing at each of them and their names to familiarize herself with them. She might have stared a little at the boy with the Vice President placard, wincing in sympathy at his shiner. That just looked incredibly painful. She also got excited when she read 'Lena Akagi,' recalling that was the name of her new roommate.

She took her seat beside one of the other class reps, Selene, and grinned at her. The acquainting will have to wait later though, as the first meeting was about to start.

Last edited:

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Walking around the large hallways, Jack kept staring at the map in his hand, which indicated where the rooms where located around the school. Usually he had a good sense of direction, but he wanted to make sure he arrived at the destination he needed to be at, and hopefully he wouldn't be late at all. It was a rare thing for him to be late to such things as this, and it would look really bad if he didn't arrive on time. Making turns at when he saw fit, he passed by groups of people socializing, people trying to open their lockers, others running to get to their destinations, and teachers casually walking down the hallways. Everything here was so different compared to his schools back home, everything was much more neat, and the people looked helluva lot more friendly. Thought he wasn't really one to judge much, it seemed like that to him. Yawning and covering his mouth quickly, he glanced at the map once more, and came to a halt. Looking to his right, he saw the room that the meeting was supposed to be taking place in, and outside it standing a girl. Oddly enough with pink hair. Something highly unexpected to him, although not unseen. He wondered if she was part of the student council, or just someone standing there, waiting for a friend to show up. The former did some more likely, but hey, anything could be possible.

Giving a small salute to her while walking in the door, Jack had noticed that a few other members had arrived already, all sitting in their respected seats. Name tags were placed on the table, indicating where a member had to sit. He found his, with relative ease, and plopped his behind straight down in the chair, slightly slouching in it, and placing one hand behind his hand, and another on his stomach.

"Hello, nice to meet you all," he said to them. Giving a rather small smile, he didn't really do all that well in front of new people, but it wouldn't take to long until he didn't act so awkwardly around them, if you would even call it that. He closed his eyes for a bit, awaiting for everyone else to show up, and the student council meeting to begin.

Awards
Loud laughter echoed from the school's indoor pool. Various other voices could be heard screaming and yelling in confusion, however the laughter was constant and took precedence. The entire girls swimming team came storming out of the pool, all of them a rather strange shade of green. Chizuma soon exited the pool area as well, her laughter calming down. She couldn't help but giggle all the way to the student council room. Thanks to her quite a few of the girls in the school would have skin that looked like it could preform photosynthesis for a while. All she did was pour a bit of dye in the pool, it didn't take long for the swimmer's skin to stain with the leafy color.

By the time she reached the student council room her giggles had died down, however seeing Ayden's pink hair she burst into a laughing fit once more. "Y-You look like you got into a fight with a cotton candy machine... and lost!" She held her stomach, making no attempt to stifle the noise. It also apparently didn't matter that she had over four feet of green hair herself, green was normal of course. "You're Ayden aren't you?" She managed to say, "You're the prez right, will our first order of business be to proclaim marshal law against all cotton candy machines?"

LegendaryHeroLCB

Website
www.google.com
Adjusting the red Skullcandy headphones in his left ear, Leon Terch briskly continued down the courtyard of St. Augustine and took everything in with quick, calculating glares. Although he had pretty much settled himself within his own room and the campus, he still felt as if he was landing on another planet. Coming up from Detroit, the isolated feeling brought about by a boarding school intrigued and slightly frightened him. In between the rhythmic steps he took in conjuction to Dr. Who Dat's Viberian Twilight, Leon also tried his very best to ignore the stares he recieved from passing students and the occasional teacher or staff member.

It's probably the hair, he told himself. Usually when he would tell himself something, he would generally believe the thoughts that made themselves audible. There was once a saying made by a character in a book he read in the past. The character was the mentor of a troubled young man. The character (who was indeed a wise individual) told the boy something that made itself into Leon's invisible book of words to live by. "Don't tell lies that not even you can believe." These words crept into his ears and hastened his pace. While he generally avoided making his emotions visually noticeable to people, especially strangers, he couldn't help but let his subtle frown turn into a small scowl. It didn't help that coming from Detroit, he was usually met with poor first encounters from others but this was a little too much. Maybe it was the white hair and the fact that his school uniform was covered with an urban hoodie that gave him the strange stares. Doesn't matter, he stammered in his head, They can think whatever they want to think. Probably never seen a black person before.

That last thought betrayed him when he noticed a small coupled of black students conversing with each other. Again, he remembered another saying he heard in the past. This time, however, it had actually happened. Before leaving for St. Augustine, a teacher of his last school told him the very day he went home to pack, "Listen, brother, it's always good to be aware of the world that you've been put in. However, don't make conflict with false enemies." Although he took the saying with little agreement, Leon couldn't help but dismiss his own prejudices of possible prejudices at the given moment and simply made his way into the building.

It had taken him some to fully navigate the school beforehand and even then it took him awhile to get reacquainted with the school's interior. After a series of direction questions, stair walking, dead end stops, wrong rooms, and a few moments of frustration (he hated himself for being late in the first place), he finally arrived at the room. As the music from his iPod faded, he opened the door and instantly scanned the room. He matched the faces with the plaques that etched their names. Pretty interesting group, not really what I expected but nice. Unable to resist the habits associated with his father, he took the time to keep his gaze on some of the female members in the room for a second extra. Not bad. Nice. Well damn, that's just really nice, he thought to himself as his eyes fell upon each and every girl in the room. Realizing that he had been staring around the room for more than ten seconds, he came back to reality and blinked his eyes once, changing his neutral expression to that of a casual, fun-lovng smile that caused his sharp brown eyes to glint with a sort of hidden impishness.

"Looks like I made it to the right room," Leon began only to follow up with, "How's everybody? Hope I didn't miss the whole thing." It was always nice to start off with a soft joke and he felt fairly content with his first contact with the people he would be practically spending a large portion of his life with. Walking deeper into the room, he looked around again to notice his name etched in a plaque. Exposing a little more teeth in his already jolly grin he placed his backpack down and sat down.

The feeling of lateness made itself apparant again as it seemed that he was the last one to enter. But the thought was quickly pushed aside as if it had done him a great injustice since he didn't fully take the time to look the whole room over. He began to take in the appearance of his fellow councilmen and women by swift unseen glances and took the time to actually size up a few of them. The few that stood out were those of Kael Daugherty, Lena Akagi, and Selena Giardina. In particular, the one known as Kael Daugherty gave off an interesting air. Something along the lines of rowdiness with deep seeded honesty. A viable candidate for a friend, he thought.

Making slight rhythmic taps that continued to mimic the song he had listened to while making the journey to the meeting, Leon waited with a sort of restless patience for the beginning of the first meeting.

(For anybody curious as to what the song sounds like, I got the link right here)

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Kael watches as the room slowly fills with various members of the council. He makes a note about how Kevil and Lena seem to have some bad blood between them, Selene was just sitting there looking a little bored, Theo inquiring about the president and showing signs of an annoying habit of using text language, Viviene looking a bit disturbed by his eye but otherwise showing signs of being friendly, Jack showing some awkwardness, Leon taking small glances at the others as if doing exactly what Kael is. Kael finally looks to the last two seats that remain empty and lets out a sigh. How could two be so late, and one of them being the most important member of the group?! But his mental ranting is cut short by a sudden burst of laughter from outside. Curiosity and assumption moves Kael to get to his feet and walk to the door. There he sees a couple rejects from a rainbow, one of them laughing and saying something about martial law against cotton candy machines, and the other obviously being the one the joke was aimed at.

He looks at the two of them trying to figure out who they are when the images provided with the files regarding this year's student council appears. Kael looks to Ayden once more and he figures that she was just waiting for the others to show up, while the other girl must be the one with the nickname of Joker. He sighs as he rubs the bridge of his nose, wincing slightly at the sting from his eye, before he slams both fists into the door frame to get the attention of the two girls. "I hate to break up this little giggle fest, but can you two please get your asses in here so that we might get this shit over with?" Even to a complete moron the scorn can be heard through the thick Irish accent of his voice. But regardless of this, Kael walks back to his seat and falls into it.

"Why the hell did mah Da' agree to send me here?"

LegendaryHeroLCB

Website
www.google.com
It wasn't long before Leon actually managed to find something interesting in a few minutes of observing. As his eyes followed Kael, he noticed that something was picking at his nerves. At first he associated his slight frustration with his eye that had obviously been the target of another's fist or god know whatever. Then it had occured to him that there were still a few seats left unoccupied. Suddenly, the pieces came to together in his period of obliviousness. Previously, he had a list of names that practically illustrated the member's role in the council. Next to Kael Daugherty's name was that of Vice President. Leon stared at his hands and remembered the common internet term "herp derp" and gently placed his palm on his face and sighed at his failure to actually pay attention.

All things aside, Leon was curious type that preferred gaining information by means of observation. By observing Kael's momentary outburst and actual expression of what could have come close to as anger, Leon's grinned returned and he leaned back in his chair with a sort of matter-of-factness common to most people who take pride in themselves a little too much. Because there was already enough noise from outside, it was hard for Leon to hear what Kael was saying. But it was very obvious that he was frustrated about something. Pretty steady temper, outwardly expressive, this guy seems nice. But these ideas that swam in Leon's head are just first glance, first judgement and that was something he preferred to avoid. I'll just get to know him anyway, we'll be seeing a lot of each other.

After a bit more staring, Leon decided it would be best to do something with the time that was being wasted and took out his journal. Amongst a series of randomly placed sticky notes full of ideas on things ranging from project plans to fictional character development, an entire river of words ran along the lines of the paper. Brandishing a simple black BiC pen, Leon began writing down plot sequences for another short story of his own creation.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
Lena was rubbing her eyes, waiting patiently for the meeting to start, when she jumped lightly at Kael sitting down on his seat and saying something about why he had to be sent to this school. She gave the Vice-President a catty smile. "Come on, Vice-President," She said. "Things aren't so bad. We'll have the meeting soon. And coming to this school could be pretty great in the end." She said with ease, looking around the classroom. "I do want a nap, though...or Tama." She said, mumbling to herself about feeding Tama No. 2 and No. 3.

Kevin felt the same way Kael did, but he didn't bother retorting Lena's words and chose to ignore what she said. He looked at the others in the room, and looked at the guy who's name is Leon Terch. What a coincidence that his roommate is in the Council as well, he thought. But it seemed that Leon was too busy writing something down. And what was disappointing was that the President arrived late. He sighed softly, unwrapping a lollipop and placing it in his mouth.

Lena's stomach grumbled loud enough for the people sitting beside her to hear. Kevin looked at her, except he only had the lollipop he was sucking on. Regardless, Lena didn't ask for anything, only stretching her arms nonchalantly.

luna008

Selena had already taken out her notebook before everyone had arrived and started drawing. Drawing the council memebes to be exact. She felt like she could understand people better if she drew them. The first one she drew was Kael, for more then one reason. She drew him in a real life sense, so she could draw his eye the best as she could and also, frustrated people just looked better in real life style. The finished product was him looking at the door ready to yell again. The next person she drew was Kevin. She took out a pen and used it to draw him. When she only did pen, she used the least amount of lines, so she wouldn't make that many mistakes, but enough that would make the picture work. When she was done, Kevin was smiling like he was at Lena. Her next target was Lena herself. for this one she took out her pastels and drew her also smiling, full and completly happy.

The next one on the list was Theo, who she noticed looked her over. She drew him pop art style, saying "Why isn't the president here?" Vivienne was the next one to get her picture done. Selena went with a monochromatic scheme here, so the only color in the black and white pic was the gold of her hair, which Selena used to light up the picture around Vivienne. Her next subject was Jack. She did a quick color on graphite pic of him leaning back with his eyes closed, trying to either relax, or collect his nerves. For Leon, who she noticed also looked over her with some interest, all she did was a basic concept sketch. For some or another, Selena just wanted to paint him. The concept sketch was of him bobbing his head to the music he was listening to while he wrote something.

The next to last pic was made with Chizuma as the subject. Selena couldn't really see her face to good from where she was sitting, so she just drew her as a mischievous fairy, flying off with her back to the picture after commiting some sort of prank. The last pic was of Ayden. The second she saw Ayden, Selena nearly dropped her pencil. Her hair was pink. This didn't shock, disgust, or make Selena think badly on Ayden though. In fact, it made her like her alot. Besides the fact that Selena's own bangs and tips of her hair was dyed red, so she had an affinaty towards Ayden, Selena appricated the color of Ayden's hair. It reminded her of the color of cherry blossoms she saw in Japan and Washington D.C, which Selena knew from experince was a very hard color to get. In the end Selena did a concept sketch of Ayden too, to finish later when she asked her how she had gotten that particular shade.

When Selena was finished with all of her drawings, she looked them over. They were all her first impressions and the pictures would change over time, for better and for worse, until she understood each of them enough to create a masterpiece for each of them.

LegendaryHeroLCB

Website
www.google.com
After what seemed to be an eternity of scribbling, crossing-out, and rewritting, Leon put his pen and journal away and stared right back up. Things don't really seem to be moving forward in this meeting, the President isn't even in here yet and we still have a few more seats to fill. Pretty inefficient. The only reason why such a thought seemed appropriate was due to Leon's restlessness at the moment. The hours leading up the meeting, Leon had prepared a series of notes and questions that would've practically set the tone for himself as far as understanding how the school worked. Since it was already tough being in the school through raw scholarship, him taking an active role as class representativ would be severely benefitial to him since he didn't have any good connections at this school. Come to think of it, he no connections at this school, let alone anyone to talk to. From his understanding there was supposed to be a roomate or something...

He looked across the table and locked eyes on Kevin Lee and squinted. He wasn't necessarily looking directly at him, but rather to the side of him where he plaque was with his etched name. Leon had been fairly oblivious to what was going on in the room lately since there was nothing really going on but he had vaguely remembered the name elsewhere...on a sheet of paper...that told him who his roomate...was. Son of a...UGH! My roomate is right there and I haven't even noticed this guy. Supreme fail, Leon.

It wasn't the fact that he had completely forgotten the face to his roomate's name but it was the fact that he had actually neglected to think twice when in the actual presence OF his roomate. While I'm here sizing up people and whatnot, thinking of how to make friends I managed to forget the key thing to making friends: making introductions...I think too much. Nah, lots of people do but maybe I should calm it down...I dunno. Might as well get acquainted.

With a sort of fleeting hestiation, Leon made a casual wave of the hand in the direction of Kevin and spoke with a countefeit dryness, "Um...by any chance are you in Room 1 of the Boy's Dorm?" Instead of sounding geuinely apologetic he managed to play it off to cover his own tracks. But he didn't mean to seem like a jerk...he honestly forgot. I'll make it up to this guy somehow.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
Who the hell died and made you king?

"Pink symbolizes joy and happiness, as well as being a color of femininity. It's also believed to be a color of good fortune overseas." Ayden replied quietly, looking up at Chizuma with a bright, smile. "And I dislike cotton candy with a passion, so please do not tempt me."

Her smile immediately dropped as she turned away, and she entered the room after Kael. Once he dropped into his seat, she took in a breath, then clapped her hands a few times to catch everyone's attention. Once all eyes were on her, her attitude seemed to completely shift; a genuine smile was on her face, her mannerisms much more professional.

"Welcome one, welcome all, my name is Ayden Wyatt, and I'm your President, if that wasn't obvious." Ayden's voice seemed to crack with authority, though whether or not others took her seriously was an entirely different story. She walked briskly to her seat, though rather than sitting she remained standing, a hand on the back of her chair.

"We can all get to know each other later; best thing to do right now is to get down to business. Should you need any names, the plagues so graciously given to us are in front of each member's seats along with their title." She easily referred to Kael, though at the moment it was a thing of the past. Ayden clapped her hands together again, eyes darting to each member and making sure they were at the very least paying some attention. "One of the school's many traditions is that of the Homecoming Dance--for those who don't know, this dance celebrates the return of the alumni back to school."

"Each year a fundraiser is made to support the dance--buying food, hiring a DJ, decorations, a photographer; the list goes on. The Homecoming committee asks the Council to raise the money every year, and every year the Council accomplishes its goal. This year will be no different." Ayden clapped her hands together.

"Today is the Idea Day--spit out any and all ideas you have that we can do." She then rolled her eyes. "Anything is fair game--within school boundaries, of course." Her smile faded, and she finally took her seat, propping her head on one hand as she awaited ideas.

"Don't be shy; there's no such thing as a dumb idea."

LegendaryHeroLCB

Website
www.google.com
Who the hell died and made you king?

"Pink symbolizes joy and happiness, as well as being a color of femininity. It's also believed to be a color of good fortune overseas." Ayden replied quietly, looking up at Chizuma with a bright, smile. "And I dislike cotton candy with a passion, so please do not tempt me."

Her smile immediately dropped as she turned away, and she entered the room after Kael. Once he dropped into his seat, she took in a breath, then clapped her hands a few times to catch everyone's attention. Once all eyes were on her, her attitude seemed to completely shift; a genuine smile was on her face, her mannerisms much more professional.

"Welcome one, welcome all, my name is Ayden Wyatt, and I'm your President, if that wasn't obvious." Ayden's voice seemed to crack with authority, though whether or not others took her seriously was an entirely different story. She walked briskly to her seat, though rather than sitting she remained standing, a hand on the back of her chair.

"We can all get to know each other later; best thing to do right now is to get down to business. Should you need any names, the plagues so graciously given to us are in front of each member's seats along with their title." She easily referred to Kael, though at the moment it was a thing of the past. Ayden clapped her hands together again, eyes darting to each member and making sure they were at the very least paying some attention. "One of the school's many traditions is that of the Homecoming Dance--for those who don't know, this dance celebrates the return of the alumni back to school."

"Each year a fundraiser is made to support the dance--buying food, hiring a DJ, decorations, a photographer; the list goes on. The Homecoming committee asks the Council to raise the money every year, and every year the Council accomplishes its goal. This year will be no different." Ayden clapped her hands together.

"Today is the Idea Day--spit out any and all ideas you have that we can do." She then rolled her eyes. "Anything is fair game--within school boundaries, of course." Her smile faded, and she finally took her seat, propping her head on one hand as she awaited ideas.

"Don't be shy; there's no such thing as a dumb idea."

Leon stared around the room for a few extra seconds after the council Preisdent finished her introduction and lay out for the day's mission. Seeing that nobody else had anything to say, Leon lightly raised his hand and spoke. His speech held a strong casual nature in it but hinted sincerity and confidence.

"Well, um...depending on what the student body is into, we can host some kind of event that'll bring in money or a series of events to raise money. Since everyone at this school is into their own thing, I think one of the easiest things we can make a move on are the student body's appetite. When it comes down to it, everyone has to eat. We can have some kind of bake sell or specific snack vendoring that isn't already available to the school. Or, we can host some kind of recreational event like a field day or something that'll catch the student body's attention say some kind of sports tournament. It'll give us a good start and since there are so many people in this school, the turn-out should be pretty good." Leon ended his proposal with a self-assuring grin. He wasn't exactly 100% sure that his idea would be taken into consideration, but he was at least 75% sure being the constant thinker that he was.

luna008

Selena looked up from her drawings as Ayden spoke and told everyone to announce their ideals. Ideals? If she knew she would have had to come up with ideals she would have started thinking already. Then she heard Leon's proposal. She could work off of that.

"I agree with Leon, everybody has their own thing they're good at, and we can use that." Selena flipped through her sketch pad to a recent drawing she did with her pastels of a butterfly, "People would pay money for this. We could get the art students to put up an exhabition and sell their work off in the end in and auction. The music inclined of our fellow classmates could put on a concert and sell tickets and the theater kids can put on a show." She nodded at Leon, "And having a bake sale and a field day sounds like a lot of fun." Selena had heard about those last two and had always wanted to try them since she never had a chance to do it since she had been home schooled, so she was deffinlty going to push for them if there was a vote. And that was all she had to say so she leaned back into her seat so that the others could voice their ideals.

Raspberyl

They were an entertaining bunch, was her first thought. She hadn't been in the room for too long, but Vivienne could tell that the student council had a very diverse group of members. The others weren't doing much apart from waiting on their seats, busying themselves with something or another. Vivi took the chance to remember their names. Lena, her roommate, she planned to get acquainted with soon; Kael, the intimidating VP had already left an impression with his black eye; she sat near Selena, and she could see glimpses of what was turning out to be an amazing sketch; Kevin and Jack had been quiet for the most part, and she wondered if she might mix up their names. But then she noticed Kevin munching on lollipop and decided to use it as his identifier; Theo seemed to be one of the more outgoing ones; and then there was Leon who had just arrived.

Just as she realized that there were still two members missing, including the president, Kael had gotten up and scared the hell out of her when he suddenly slammed his fists against the door. She rose a little from her seat to take a peek at what exactly riled him up. The flash of pink she saw told her it was the girl with the enviably long hair from earlier, but there was another girl with her who had a very familiar laugh, one she was sure she heard her quite often on campus before.

Vivi didn't know what was happening, but she was half ready to go and act as mediator. It wasn't necessary though. Kael seemed aggressive, but only his words were harsh. She felt a little guilty for expecting him to up and start a fist fight on the spot, and offered the boy a mental apology. Anyway, he was getting impatient with the girls so that meant they were part of the Student Council and… oh!

A soft "ohhh" escaped Vivi's lips when realization finally dawned on her—that is, the identity of the pink-haired girl—which the girl herself later confirmed. She honestly didn't expect her to be the president, mainly because she assumed that 'Ayden' was male, but she could see why she was chosen. Ayden was quick to take charge, and she began the meeting as soon as every member was on their seats. She was straight to the point, and easily introduced their first Council event.

Vivi mulled over possible suggestions, although she already knew what she wanted to do. A concert was the most practical choice for her, of course. Concerts are always high on entertainment value, and it sells. Students always do love a good performance. Her hand shot up just as Selena offered her ideas, voicing similar thoughts on having a concert, and she nodded in agreement.

"Definitely on board with having a concert of sorts," she said enthusiastically, once Selena finished. "It's guaranteed fun, and it's easy to hype up."

Vivi was already getting excited. They didn't do fundraisers in her previous school, because everything was paid for in the grossly expensive tuition fees, but she always thought they would be fun. There were so many things you can do, and once you accomplish your goals, it would be such a rewarding experience.

"What about something like a scavenger hunt?" Vivi suggested, still obviously ecstatic. She would normally try to tone down what she thought was childish enthusiasm, but she couldn't help it this time. "It could have a mix of trivia and skill challenges, you know? Then it'll be fair game, and students don't feel they have to be the top scholars or athletes to win. It could get a lot of participants."

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
"Aaah chuuu!" The random sneeze seemed to break everyone concentration on the many ideas they were having for "Idea Day." True as the Student Council we needed to come up with ideas quick but we didn't have to forego formal introductions.

"Hmm I like the recreational event that.." he had to make a quick look at the nameplate "..Leo spoke about. I mean think about it this event could appeal to all students. You can sections for a scavenger hunt but use the greater portion of the campus to do so. And perhaps you can have stations located on this scavenging map where students have to answer trivia or 'knock the student body president into the pool' games or something." Honestly, Ayden somehow got under his skin too quickly and his sarcastic and playful nature just had to involve her in his idea. -Still pink does make her look cute- he thought with a smile. Then he started thinking about the campus' marching band that he recently became a part off.

Though he arrived to the building early for the council meeting he had hoped it would begin early as well. Right after Theo would have to skate to the buses as the entire band was taking a week trip for practice before sport season began. He had the permission slip and letters for teachers in his bag. The one lined in highlighter was meant to be given to the President of the Student Council before he left so she would be informed.

"We should come up with a date for this event as soon as possible too. If you guys think a concert a good we do have a pretty slamming Jazz Ensemble here." Theo started tapping his fingers on the table as the conversations continued. -Pretty living bunch of guys and gals here. I definitely don't mind hanging out with them anytime.- As time spent he looked over at a notebook Selene had on her lap. When she was drawing before he had taken slight glances and they were all really good in his opinion.

He turned his head and whispered, "Hey am I in your sketchbook too?" with a sly grin on his face.

Awards
While the meeting was going on Chizuma sat in her chair, her legs crossed over the desk. Thankfully she had on a pair of shorts to match her shirt, so her pale legs hung over the wooden desk without her showing her unmentionables. While everyone was pitching in, it looked as if paying attention was the last thing on her mind. In her right hand was a rubber band, it's elasticity being put to the test by her fingers stretching it in different ways. Her left hand was busy twirling her emerald hair absently. She took a quick glance around the room, taking mental pictures of everyone's face. She matched said faces with the plaques, memorizing their names. She also took notice of their behavior. It was easy to judge based on first impressions of their behavior, If she did then she'd consider Ayden a snob, and Keal a violent wife beater.

But she wouldn't do that, first impressions are never a perfect method of judging a person. She found that the best way to get close to someone was to push them, it was one of the reasons she pulled pranks so often. After all kissing up to someone isn't the only way to become friends... At least she thought so. The rubber band in her hand slipped from her thumb, releasing quite a bit of tension. It went flying forward, and in what seemed like slow motion found it's way right into Keal's good eye. She sat there for a moment, perfectly still. Her nervous smile etched on her face, her left hand still grasping her leafy green hair.

"Pfft HAHAHAHA!" She burst out into laughter, falling from the chair onto the floor with a loud thud. She rolled around, acting as if the funniest thing in the world had just occurred. "Oh man, the cruel irony! HAHAHA!" She kept laughing until she couldn't anymore, which is a fairly long time for her. She stopped rolling, taking a deep breath she said from the floor. "Anyway, I've got something planned to draw in some buyers... ha... something to make sure the event is a... pfft haha.... quite a blast."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back