• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

high quality kh2 pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chemicalstar

hi there!
i was wondering where to get high quality kh2 pictures from fmv's and likewise... all the pics i find are very low in quality:( i would reappy appreciate some help.. i hope i am posting in the right section^^;; thnx beforehands^^

love
daph~~

chemicalstar

Kairi's Heart said:
yea I was looking for some too they were all in bad quality.. I think this belongs in the graphics section but oh well...

i had a feeling it might.. and then i saw the discussion about kh2 music here so i thought maybe i should better post here. if it belongs in graphics i apologize^^,

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
I need help too looking for high-quality(HIGH-RES) for the ending FMV's including Riku. Google is not always reliable with images.

Shuriken

Tell me what type of pictures you want. I can go find 'em in a second!

Photobucket is very helpful. I can find alot of high-quality pics from the secret ending and stuff like that. Just type what you want in the search bar.

Believe me, I saw plenty of stuff.

chemicalstar

ah thank you for all those replies^^
and thnx for the suggestion fede thats sweet of you^^ i will come to you when i need help with the music for sure then^^

well with google or yahoo i end up with small low res pics.. maybe i need to trype in something different other than kingdom hearts 2 or roxas, sora and stuff?
well id love some high res roxas pics, lotsa them^^
and pics from the ending of kh2. i would really appreciate if you could help^^ thnx so much<3

Toonaki

I also Need High res Pics of Another side another story. I Just need two picture. One in the Begining When Roxas Is walking towards the screen, and the other when The camera is right infront of Roxases face when he asks were sora is. Any help will be greatly appreciated TY

Shuriken

chemicalstar said:
ah thank you for all those replies^^
and thnx for the suggestion fede thats sweet of you^^ i will come to you when i need help with the music for sure then^^

well with google or yahoo i end up with small low res pics.. maybe i need to trype in something different other than kingdom hearts 2 or roxas, sora and stuff?
well id love some high res roxas pics, lotsa them^^
and pics from the ending of kh2. i would really appreciate if you could help^^ thnx so much<3

Uhmm... I'll try...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/YuKiNa/a059d577.jpg

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f294/yurbsilas/Kingdom Hearts/?

These are some.. You can ask asking for more.

chemicalstar

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

OH my god I can't believe I haven't seen this earlier cuz i started a whole new thread. Ooops! I need a pic of Riku's shoes when he was on the beach with Sora, and I need pics of Riku's whole costume. I was hoping they can be like when he was at the beach of darkness.

Xelias

omg, never though i could use photobucket like this, i'm a complete dumb, thx for the tip !

Toonaki

Shuriken said:

These are great pics, Maybe u can help me. Im tryin to Get 2 pics from Another side another story. First one i need is Roxas in the begining walking towards the screen in the rain, the second is a pic when Roxas was facing directly at the camera when he asked were sora was. TY in advance:)

Rikus_DarkAngel

Thanks Shuriken for the great pics!!! I'm going to upload mine on photobucket soon i hope. whenever i get the chance to print the pics i took from TWTNW. they aren't the greatest...but they'll do i guess hehe ^^;; i wish i had better quality pics of riku T.T

Shuriken

I'll go try to find some more for those who needed other ones. ^.^ Just keep in mind that I just find the pics so the credit is more to the person who put it there. Off I go then!

Oh and Dark_Angell_Riku, i'll try to find Riku pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back