• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High Quality Famitsu Scans+ Few New pics of FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSealer

whoh nice find rpg master!! i really want to try out that there 'Limit Form', looks awesome. the mushroom heartless look funny but cool at the sametime. and marluxia and lexaeus battles look exciting. and those new radiant garden areas look sweet. but that white area looks alot like castle oblivions. maybe where you fight the organization members? and there looks like different color heartless near the bottom too. but anyways thanks alot!!!!

D

Dexter

Umm Kingdom Sealer it's announced that is Castle Oblivion....so yeah^^^,.//

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
That's a nice fan man. Everything looks good... but..... i need to say one negative thing. If Marluxia/Lexaeus is dead... why are we fighting him again it better tie into sora learning what he forgot.(and one of those flower moves looks alot like a bankai from bleach)

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Finally, a high quality scans of Famitsu! Nice to see that Marluxia and Lexaeus' battles is now clearer and gotta look at those Organization Mushroom Heartless. ^ ^ Battle Of The 13 OMH begins! ^ ^

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
When the scans first came out, it was kinda hard to see everything, now I see strike raid, very awesome I might add.This game is really beautiful,I can't wait for it.
great find

Xeon

SWEET find I truly hope that this game comes out in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back