• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Yeah, Isnit?

I only Have French left though.....(In my school, In certian subjects you get put with people from different classes, French being one of them).....So I might be with one of them 0-0

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Hey Everyone ^^

Im feeling a Bit Random....Yet annoyed at The same time, I have to write a Page about Athletes Foot for Science....>.<

Anyway, Hows the Chappie coming Sammii, My Fine, Freaky, Friend?

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Okies guys, Well the announcement of the Re Vamp has been deletered, but most of you have seen it already anyways. LoL I'll post more about that with the actual chapter.
And yes I realize the chappie is late, but blame Jub Jub376 (JJ) Cuz he had nothing to do with it! XD

Anyways!

I swear I'm getting around to it, and because the preview twas deleted I'll put up a new one, longer then the previous one (ALOT LONGER) cuz I shoulda had this chapter out almost a week ago. LoL

So Yeahh, New Preview, and Remember kids, It's ALL JJ'S FAULT! XD

Chapter 11 ~ To Twilight Town!​
Sora yawned, it was like three in the morning for him. This was the last time he would take the night shift of driving the Gummi Ship for Donald and Goofy. It had an autopilot, they should learn to use it. But the autopilot could fail and send us god only knows where! Donald’s words echoed in Sora’s head. He grinned a bit, Donald and Goofy were so weird sometimes.

It would be about 3:30am when they finally got to their destination, a.k.a. Radiant Garden, formally known as Hollow Bastion. Then again, it’s name was Radiant Garden originally. Then somehow it was changed to Hollow Bastion. Most likely by Maleficent, Sora thought. Then the “gang” changed it back to Radiant Garden. That’s kinda confusing, Sora smirked.

Sora looked over to the clock and groaned, “Only two minutes passed!”

This is gonna take forever! Sora thought half asleep as he flung his feet up an rested them on the dashboard, then leaned back in his chair. Geez, from now on we’re using the friggen autopilot.

Sora sighed as thoughts of Kairi filled his mind. To tell the truth, he didn’t mind that kiss. He was shocked yes, but he didn’t mind that it actually happened. Sora blushed a bit, he kinda wished it happened again. He had always liked Kairi that way, but he was always to shy to make a move. Maybe I can use this to my advantage, Sora smirked again.

Or maybe that would be wrong to do, Sora’s sense of right and wrong kicked in, so maybe doing that would be taking advantage of Kairi, er something. . .

Sora was over thinking. . .again, but he always over thought everything. He always acted pretty serious before, but after becoming the Keyblade Master it just got worse. He sighed and rolled his eyes, “I need SLEEP!” he accidently yelled out loud, then looked around to make sure he didn’t wake up Donald and Goofy.

Goofy probably wouldn’t care if he was woken up to the sound of Sora yelling, but Donald. . .

Sora cringed, “anger problems. . .” He whispered to himself remembering what happened before.

||~*Sora’s Memory*~||

“Showa!”

Sora turned around to find a very tired, very angry duck behind him, “Uh Yeah?”

“Do you know what time it is?!” Donald yelled, obviously annoyed.

“One in the morning?” Sora answered half afraid of what was coming next.

“Exactly!” Donald basically screamed at him and then kept going until his accent got so bad Sora’s name sounded like, ‘Schowra’

||~*End Of Memory*~||

Sora laughed a bit, that was one cooky duck. Then again, he probably shouldn’t have been up at one in the morning blasting “Thanks For The Memories” by Fall Out Boy, but he couldn’t sleep. So it was really his fault, or maybe it was, either way it was funny and kinda of scary at the same time.

“SHOWA!”

“AH!” Sora screamed causing him to lose balance and fall out of the chair onto the hard floor.

“WHAT ARE YOU YELLING ABOUT?!” Donald screamed as he huffed into the room.

“Er, uh, nothing?” Sora quietly said while getting up off the floor.

“SHOWA!” Donald growled, “GO TO YOUR ROOM!” Donald pointed to the door as he walked forward to the Gummi Ship controls.

“YAY!” Sora yelled happily.

Donald looked back and glared at him, “I mean, uh, boo?” Sora walked out of the door head headed toward his room, slightly laughing. He didn’t want Donald to see he was happy about it. That would mean he would have to stay and drive the Gummi Ship the rest of the way, only worse, Donald would be watching him the whole time. Sora grinned, crazy duck.

After going through the hallways of the Gummi Ship he reached his room. It was small, and could only really fit a bed and a dresser, but it wasn’t like his permeant room anyways. Though Sora did manage to fit his stereo and tv in there, he was a master pack rat after all. Before going in Sora looked at the clock at the end of the hallway toward Goofy’s room.

“3:25 AM?!” Sora yelled extremely frustrated, “I WANTED TO SLEEP!”

He sighed, this always happens to him. Geez, he thought walking into his room, I wonder what Kairi’s doing.

There was a 6 hour time difference between Destiny Islands and Radiant Garden. Remembering that only made Sora even more tired.

Sora yawned, and laid down on his bed. Kairi was probably still sleeping, after all she didn’t usually wake up till one in the after noon.

So Uh Yeah, ALOT LONGER
Hope you guys kinda enjoyed that, the new chappie shall be up soon!
Hopefully this weekend,
Cuz Jub Jub ist leaving for his dad's and can't really talk to me all weekend long!
Yeah XP
~<33​
/That'sLikeOneAndAQuaterPageOnMyWordDoc@_@​

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Poor Sora..and I'm going to my dad's BUT..untforutnately for SAMMII, meh dad's coming to pick me up at 12:00pm on Saturday, so I get Friday night to STAY AT HOME after the Hernando Football Game.

My band's soooo gonna pwn theirs FOOK YEAH!!

(And Sammii's gonna go BAND GEEK!)

Band pwns. NOW WHO WON STATE CHAMPS TWICE IN A ROW? US- THE BAND.

The Band: 2
The Football Team: 0

My sad story of the Football team at my high school results in something so sad, it's just..sad.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Ok......Outburst Much JJ?

I truly wanted to Know about that Football Team losing to you.......

Last edited:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah he IS a band geek

But Sammii ist no going Band geek, NO XD

Though I heard the band geeks can get pretty mean o.o
They trample over you, and take your seats XDDDDDDD

Well the TRUMPETS DO :nahnah:

and now on a NOT spamming topic, I'm trying to get the chappie done by NEXT week. Like by next Saturday, but Band Geek/Trumpet Boy has been preventing me from writing, though it is partly from Sammii's cold. T_T

So Yeah, Chappie = Soonish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back