• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
65 pages and only a few pages really got stories =.=
Sorry about that, lol, but you could have saved your eyes and time if you used the link on the first post of this thread to take you to a post with 90% of the story. Then you would have only had to gone up from there to get to the most recent chapters. =P

Thanks Mar, but please don't spam my fan fiction. It has enough of that already.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, no Christmas update. LoL

I dunno, I haven't been on KhI lately because I've been thinking about leaving for awhile. *shrugs* I don't know if I will or not, but mayyyyyybe. So Yeah, I'll try writing the next chapter some more.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Yeah I've been thinking of leaving (whenever I'm on here hehe O_O *hides*)

Nothing much happens on KHI anymores nowadays in the RP Section. Most RPs are either taken, are something I don't prefer to RP in, or are just remakes of old ones (which I don't mind sometimes)

Nothing really much to do, and most of the time it's nothing but new members spamming up the forum every now and then, and some noob premium member trying to be cool and collect and ending up posting things that are just stupid, and they end up learning a lesson from the other members.

I'll end up checking in every now and then here like I always do whether or not I like it. :toungesmile:

And I'm bored :bored:

CopperBoomzZz!i!

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

*Gasp*

YOU CANT LEAVE!

We all Met each other on Here! Without KHI I wouldnt know any of you!

You Cant leave, If you do, Who will post on my Fanfics when no one else goes on them? =-(

Last edited:

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
I agree with Lilli, I haven't been on because I've been busy but I would never think about leaving.
Besides, I would know how else to talk to you guys because every other thing you guys are on my computer won't allow me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back