• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hidden picture!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
its prob hb or mabye even hb its possibly they already thougth of com when they made th
but i thinks its hb cause thats the most logical its possibly they were planning com but not prob i think its hb cause it was in the gamitself but it looks more like oblivion because the towers here are thin while in oblivion there weren t really towers that look like that

so hb and obl are both possibly but i find it hard to believe they already thougth of oblivion

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Well, first id like to say thanks to No. 6 for providing the picture.

It cant be Castle Oblivion because they didn't have thoughts of CoM yet. It couldn't be Twilight Town because, yes they knew they were making KH2, but they didn't know they were making a Twilight Town. So it leaves us all with two options. Disney Castle, or Hollow Bastion. It's more likely to be Hollow Bastion because Disney Castle didn't play THAT much of a role. The only thing Disney Castle has to do with is "The home of a keyblade master". If they are going to put up Mickey's home, Disney Castle, they might as well put up Sora's home, Destiny Islands. And either way, Hollow Bastion has more significance in this game. It is Ansem's home! And who is in The End of the World? ANSEM. So it makes the most sense that it is Hollow Bastion.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Here's a picture of the castle. I didn't know about this until now. Man, that place looks freaky!
khcastle9rc.jpg

That looks like the slide in Deep Jungle. That is indefinatly Hollow Bastion.

UnknownEnigma

tetraalmasy said:
Chernabog is my favorite isney character. Yeah, he never talks, so what! But maybe the pic is a subliminal image like all of disney other movies

Yeah, Adults can be sick!

In the Lion King, when Simba is grown up, after they look at the stars, he lays down and it um....says "SOMETHING"
and in the Little Mermaid, what happends to the priest
and in Aladdin, what Aladdin says.....
hmm....I'm probably gonna get kicked out for this

hahah yeah i remember someone saying that! i need to see the movies again i wanna see this...haha just for a laugh. i also saw something i forgot where but when youre heading to the end of the end of thre world (goign through the portals) theres this one room where at the side is a picture of the gate like say alice in wonderland gate. i think its snow whites world. because its where all worlds end right? so i just thought thats snow whites with the gate how in the movie she had a gate to go to her hut house.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
I checked the image on the wall myself, and it's the same castle as in the slide: the one that seemed familiar to Sora. Kairi's inside Sora's heart at the time, and Kairi's was familiar to Hollow Bastion, making the castle familiar to Sora. It was before the castle was changed by the darkness.

C

CEDELAS

lol possibly it could be where the heartless go to get into the castle

KatChanSan

I obviously see it in the one place you circled to the right, but not at the left..

Personally, I think it's Hallow Bastion, or a new secret castle they havn't told us about..
It's NOT castle oblivion, though. I actually thought of the Little Mermaid Castle at first, but it's obviously not it.. And Castle Oblivion already appears to be in the Secret Place at the beginning at Destiny Islands.. I havn't seen this in the game, yet, but it's strange..

Edit- About the hidden things in Disney Movies.
Lion King- Some people suspect it was put in by the special effect crew and says SFX instead of..With an E.. But I don't think so..
Aladdin- There's actually a voice over Aladdin's that says this, but it's not his (I havn't noticed it, but I've been on alot of websites that analyze these things)
Little Mermaid- Yeah, obviously, this one's pretty true.. Otherwise, they wouldn't have changed it for Kingdom Hearts, ne? The priest part, I'm not too sure about, but I've seen pictures for it, and I guess it's kind of true. Personally, I think it may just be an accident or coincidence..
The only one that's definately true is the half naked woman in The Rescuers( Or whatever that mouse movie is)

Sorry, I just had to comment on this =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back