• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hidden picture!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta_the_Suntwin

hey guys, i found something cool in the end of the world!go to that crater where you fought chernabog then go inside and go through to that shimmering portal next to you as you enter
then go down from ledge to ledge to the bottom to enter another portal then go inside to another on the floor and you find the picture cover in blue goo on the rightside on the wall
with black trees everywhere.

Archfire43

Can you explain it again? I didn't get you?

But that does sound cool, wonder why they put it there of all places? I think it might represent the meeting place in DD with the two unkowns. I'll have to think about what it means some more.

Ta_the_Suntwin

yeah the picture of the castle is black on the blue wall and maybe it's hollow bastion look
like before it changes the one now.

keepfarming

maybe its kingdom hearts? i mean at the end, we saw the inside of it where mickey and riku were, but what if it goes in farther or something?:rolleyes:

Mighty_Joe_Z

cheranabog is that huge black devil-looking creature that u fight in KH somewhere at the end of the world terminus...he is from the disney movie black cauldron

Ace_XV

Website
www.myspace.com
Mighty_Joe_Z said:
cheranabog is that huge black devil-looking creature that u fight in KH somewhere at the end of the world terminus...he is from the disney movie black cauldron

No, he is from Fantasia. Could someone put a pic up please? I don't get what you're saying.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Chernabog is my favorite isney character. Yeah, he never talks, so what! But maybe the pic is a subliminal image like all of disney other movies

Yeah, Adults can be sick!

In the Lion King, when Simba is grown up, after they look at the stars, he lays down and it um....says "SOMETHING"
and in the Little Mermaid, what happends to the priest
and in Aladdin, what Aladdin says.....
hmm....I'm probably gonna get kicked out for this

Mighty_Joe_Z

Originally Posted by Ace xv

No, he is from Fantasia. Could someone put a pic up please? I don't get what you're saying.

Ohh yea.... ur right......i was thinking of the Horned King........who might be in KH2 :) !!!!!!!!!

X-Gurl

damn, sorry, stupid quote thingy didn't work XD
anyways, you should post up a pic. i wonder what the blue goo is

No.6

Website
www.geocities.com
Here's a picture of the castle. I didn't know about this until now. Man, that place looks freaky!
khcastle9rc.jpg

road to dawn

Call me crazy but that looks like Twilight town!
Then again it looks like a lot of things, could be Disney Castle or Castle Oblivon for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back