• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hidden Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
:angry:wow...just wow if you have taken so many medical classes then you would have noticed that there is a bone shaped like a that but im not gonna tell you cause of that annoyence you put us through youll just have to figure it out tell me when you do:angry:

yeah, well you know what? Im not going to argue about it... these threads annoy me when people just get argumentative, and i'm trying to get out of that groove... so okay, you are entitled to your opinion, i just said thats what it looks very much like. And i wanted to see if anyone else saw it.

?RebirthInC?MA?

My ps2 has been broken for awhile...
But believe me, I will check into this.
And as for most of the people on here.... You guys seem like total idiots.... You kept posting "smooth, show us the image."
JUST SAY IT ONCE, I WENT THROUGH 5 PAGES OF PEOPLE SAYING THAT! -_-
I think Smooth could be onto something there, Disney does put sexual hidden things in so many of their films.
But I think they might have stopped that by now...
I haven't heard anything like that in recent films.

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Actually, I think there is a secret image, though not of Disney. If you've seen the Youtube video of someone finally getting the code to walk around secret areas that we couldn't in the normal game, there was a KH symbol in the Secret place that the person zoomed into. ALso there was a picture that looked like Disney castle.

Here's the link:

YouTube - Room mod!

Sorry if this doesn't help the topic :unsure:

?RebirthInC?MA?

Actually, I think there is a secret image, though not of Disney. If you've seen the Youtube video of someone finally getting the code to walk around secret areas that we couldn't in the normal game, there was a KH symbol in the Secret place that the person zoomed into. ALso there was a picture that looked like Disney castle.

Here's the link:

YouTube - Room mod!

Sorry if this doesn't help the topic :unsure:

Yeah, I totally agree. ^_^
that video makes me really excited lol
AND WELCOME TO KHinsider! ^^

Dman2.0

whoa in that last room it showed it was a nobody place under the heartless factory thats wierd

Nobody Master

Smooth, I'm sorry for posting 'please show me' or something like that earlier in the thread. I should've thought that you aren't on the computer all the time, and I can understand how annoying it was, but I only posted that because I assumed you'd been online since the last one (I based this assumption entirely upon the fact loads of people were asking you to tell them, which was lazy of me)

Anyway, I'll have to check out this elephant graveyard thing, you have a good talent for noticing things if it's true, Smooth!

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all here, enjoy yourselves tomorrow!

JayXIII

I dont even think he's telling the truth I mean other than kairi's butt being visible in KH2 theres not that much else to see but the thing with the cover wasnt much of a secret.

where is this? i didnt notice that. i knew the panty thing in kh1.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
actually i dont know, can u provide an example

Supposedly SEX is spelt in the sky in Lion King, though, my friend's father who works for Disney says it's SFX for the company who worked on Lion King (seen it)

In the Little Mermaid the old old cover (I have it) there is a penis embedded in the castle
Also in the Little Mermaid the priest who marries Eric and Ursula is supposed to have an errection (which I have seen as well)

Who Framed Roger Rabbit, supposedly Jessica Rabbit's gentials are exposed when the helicopter goes up (have not seen it)

Who Framed Roger Rabbit, the train that zooms past the screen really fast. If you pause it, each window shows people dying (seen it)

Rescuers- when the mice are flying on the bird, there are 2 naked women in the apartment windows (have not seen it)

in Aladdin, where Raja attacks Aladdin, Aladdin says "Good Teenagers take off your clothes" (Heard it, could be power of suggestion though)

Disney Subliminal Messages

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Smooth, I'm sorry for posting 'please show me' or something like that earlier in the thread. I should've thought that you aren't on the computer all the time, and I can understand how annoying it was, but I only posted that because I assumed you'd been online since the last one (I based this assumption entirely upon the fact loads of people were asking you to tell them, which was lazy of me)

Anyway, I'll have to check out this elephant graveyard thing, you have a good talent for noticing things if it's true, Smooth!

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all here, enjoy yourselves tomorrow!

TEE HEE! lol its really alright! NO PROBLEM! ^^

JayXIII

nobody has answered my question aforementioned about kh2. Because i dont think that exists. the kairi thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back