• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hidden Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidora

Yeah he should tell us. Why do we have to do propper grammar...

Its like telling us how to dress and how to walk... Its stupid...

Last edited:

[√]Genuflect
FTW.

Smooth, Would you just get your fat-ass in your computer and tell us?

Tidora

Haha maybe he's waiting for one of us to find one... Then he goes yes thats the one. Then he takes all credit for the best find on kh?? Haha maybe?

Rix

:)
Awards
Maybe he is laughing at us and our answers to this thread, because we will never find out and he is never gonna tell us anyways..

KershaFangs

Most likely, there's no hidden image in KH2 and he just wanted the attention and for us to make a fuss on his thread. If Smooth doesn't come by and tell us this secret image by the end of today, then there is no 'secret image' and this thread should be closed.

Xarod

just closed the thread when i entered this thread i thought there was a new secret image for me to see.BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final7Darkness

This might be nothing but there are some rocks in Pride Lands that shaped like Mickey's head. If he's going to take credit for this, then I'll laugth my head off!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you're going to post a thread you should show us what the hell you're talking about. Everybody's too confused as to what you're even talking about. Just tell us.

Nobody Master

You mean like a hidden Mickey or like the topless woman in the Rescuers?

Well, there's Donald and a Chocobo drawn on the wall of the Secret Place in KHI. I also know that you can be able to see Selphie (First day in KHI), Jane (from Deep Jungle in KHI), and Kairi's (In KHII) underwear. I can't think of anything else, though. xD

I didn't know that about Donald and Chocobo... or the topless woman thing

But I don't think that's what Smooth meant.

Smooth, we're all dying to know what you're going on about...

EDIT: 500th post :p

Last edited:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lol you all are foolish. I dont live on the computer! DUH! geeze! GIVE ME TIME! I GOT A FREAKIN' LIFE!

anyway, yeah disney is famous for its lil hidden images like the word "sex" blowing in the wind in the lion King, and a topless woman in the rescuers, and a dildo on the lil mermaid, and the list could go on... o_O some were already mentioned in the thread. ANYWAY

I'll give you a hint... its in the Pride Lands...

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Oi mate, if you haven't noticed, the majority of us ain't down with playing guessing games. 3:

yeah, well the freakin' thread was to TELL ME if you saw it.... just so I'm not the only one who sees it.... I want people to look first.... and tell me if they see what im talking about.... ppl get too many freebies in life... AINT GETTIN NONE THIS EASY FROM MOI!

Rix

:)
Awards
anyway, yeah disney is famous for its lil hidden images like the word "sex" blowing in the wind in the lion King, and a topless woman in the rescuers, and a dildo on the lil mermaid, and the list could go on.

Wow, when and were? I didn't know that at all.

But I don't think anyone of us is willing or able to guess what you are talking about, so please just tell us... We will never guess it.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
like in Aladdin, theres one part where he says "All good teenagers take off their clothes" at one point

He was supposedly talking to the tiger and said "Good kitty, take off and go".

or in the Little Mermaid, the priest is sporting wood on the boat that Ursula and Eric are getting married

It was supposedly just his knee.

yeah disney is famous for its lil hidden images like the word "sex" blowing in the wind in the lion King

Which was supposedly 'SFX'.

At least that's what Disney said it said.

Aurum-Femina

Yeah, the only one that has no reasonable explanation is the topless woman in the Rescuers, which was probably added by a bored editor. xD

I remember somebody telling me once that dust during Simba's fight with Scar in the game spelled out "SEX" as a reference to the LK rumor, but I've never seen it. Is that what you might be talking about, Smooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back