• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockin riku

i'm against the girl orginisation member(larxen or something) for the first time
cause i only got this game a few weeks ago and havint got round to playing it until now.

but i can't defeat her anyone have any helpfull tips please share them

cheers

(sorry for the totaly random title)

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
I hate Larxene too but. I havent play re:com and com yet so i can't help you.You can also check the gameplay(boss fights) i saw the battle with Larxene and i think it can give you some help.Anyway always my solutions about games problems,its leveling up.;)

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Well I see here a number of posts not related to the topic... example: "Hi I don't play CoM so I can't help ya... Bye!" if you can't help or say anything constructive don't post.... It can be considered spam

Now use sleights to defeat her, try to equip sleights that will auto lock her on and hit her (a version of strike raid, any sleight in which you toss your Keyblade) also try Sonic rush when breaking her sleight it should damage her a lot, don't use magic cards except cure which you gotta have about 7, have 4-6 null cards which you will use when you lose all your sleight. Hope this helps ^^

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Let's face it Xidon I havent play com its true but isnt true that the easyest way to defeat someone is by doing levels up?You dont have to play a video game to give a helping hand.After all watcing video with boss fighting helps really and is like you have done it.Ok?NO hard feelings right?If you cant understand something, dont go comment and say that the others cant give help!!!!!!

I hate Larxene too but. I havent play re:com and com yet so i can't help you.You can also check the gameplay(boss fights) i saw the battle with Larxene and i think it can give you some help.Anyway always my solutions about games problems,its leveling up.;)

Well, he said that this was CoM on the GBA.......
so, yeah.

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
Hmmm...Larxene.....yeah I beated her she wasn't very hard, ...okay I lied she is hard, but after a while I found out her weakness, keep defending and DON'T use up all your cards, she will run out of strong cards aswell and that's the time to strike! It took me a half hour or so but at least she got defeated =P
I would say have Cure or CUraga at the end of your deck, and don't use them in combinations, if you run out of those it's bye bye!
So I would say just attack her blindly and then heal, attack, heal, attack, heal, after a while she'll run out of usefull cards, and then....just continue attacking XD

I think I just confused you more o_o;....

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Let's face it Xidon I havent play com its true but isnt true that the easyest way to defeat someone is by doing levels up?You dont have to play a video game to give a helping hand.After all watcing video with boss fighting helps really and is like you have done it.Ok?NO hard feelings right?If you cant understand something, dont go comment and say that the others cant give help!!!!!!

Umm actually you're the one who doesn't get it, in CoM you don't have a attack boost or other stat boosts (except for Hp if you choose to waste a level up), so go leveling up like crazy isn't the best of advices, in CoM you gotta build your own attack deck and fight with it and while I and some others here were giving tips on how to build the deck, you came running and telling level up! level up! which has no use if you have a weak deck and bad cards. So please stick to your own advice and don' go commenting that what you don't understand.

Now to get back on topic. rockin riku have you defeated Larxene? If you haven't could you post what cards do you have so we can tell you what to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back