• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi :]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Miss Ninja

Hey everyone, I'm new here. My name's Becky, and I'm 16. I'm not that great at hellos, so if there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask. =]

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey Becky. ^_^ Welcome to KHInsider. I hope to see you around! I love your sig!

Miss Ninja

Thanks, everyone! I hope I have a good time here as well. I had a matching avatar with the sig, too, but it said it was too big. Thank you, though! =]

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
cyberseraph says hi. cyberseraph welcomes you to the KHI. cyberseraph is having fun talking in third person. lol.

Seriouosly, welcome, and have a great time here, I know you'll love it. Also, it's easy to become addicted to this place, so be careful. I can't stop myself from checking this place every day even if I don't post anything.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
hi becky welcome to khinsider. have a fun time. i like your sig too!

Miss Ninja

cyberseraph says hi. cyberseraph welcomes you to the KHI. cyberseraph is having fun talking in third person. lol.

Seriouosly, welcome, and have a great time here, I know you'll love it. Also, it's easy to become addicted to this place, so be careful. I can't stop myself from checking this place every day even if I don't post anything.

Miss Ninja thanks cyberseraph for welcoming her. :cool:

Heh. Well, I'm sure I'll get addicted eventually. The first month being new at a forum is hardest since you have to build up new respect that you've grown to expect elsewhere on other forums. =/

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
GRAB THE SHOTGUN!!!
YOU NEED TO LOAD IT?!
WE DID THAT SHIT FOR YOU!!!
SHOOT 'EM IN THE HEAD!!!

Sup.

Back