• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hello there, I am TheMuffinMan :D

No spamming (Which includes posting twice or more times in a row, pointless comments that don't contribute to the topic, excess flaming or swearing, and spam topics)

Don't feel compelled to post a lot, because post count does not necessarily make you better. Post at your own pace, and don't let others discourage you because they have more posts than you, because having a high post count does not make them better

And overall have a good time. Visit the chat, hang out in the forum insanity, join a Roleplay, play the RPG, or read a fanfiction. Do whatever to have fun, so long as it is within reason

I am part of the staff, and one of the moderators of this section, so feel free to private message me with any questions or concerns

Be sure to check out this thread to learn what the various username colors and title's mean:

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=32756

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Welcome, one and all! I am Yue.

-Don't spam.
-Don't make me mad.
-Don't move a muscle.

Enjoy the forums!

Akemi

Welcome to the forums zbo3190 ^^.
Hope you have a good time at these forums, don't spam or the mods (like me and much more) will come after you >:].
Besides that, have a great time here ^^. If you have any questions/comments/whatever, feel free to PM me!

Darik

I'm pretty new too ^^. Oh and hi, if you want to be friends or have any questions just pm me.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Hey there and welcome to the site. I've been around here for nearly a year now (I lost the password to my original screename ^^'), and it's pretty fun. Don't be stupid and you'll make plenty of friends. Well, that's about it...enjoy!

P.S. Be sure to check out the RP section...we could always do with another decent role-player. ^_^

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Hi Ya! welcum 2 the forums......hav fun.... post alot...dont spamm.......PM me if u hav any Q's or want 2 b buddys ^_^.....join the crazy stupid evil darkness group...lol HAV FUN!!!!

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hey welcome to the sight I hope you have fun?
if u want to be friends PM me okay? or if u just need A sig or avatar PM me okay?

Back