• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Malla

I'm a new member and fan. I like Disney and Japanese games. I bought PlayStation 4 to finally experience Kingdom Hearts in full glory with 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8. Hoping to discuss the games as I do.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Welcome! Make sure to read through the FAQ! Also, here is a page with the Staff - Mods, Admins, etc. - in case you need anything!
If you've got any questions, feel free to message me. :)
Hope you'll have fun with the games and many things to discuss afterwards!

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Welcome to the site!

It sounds like you've never played KH before? You're definitely going about catching up the right way! Be sure to post all your thoughts when you're playing! It's always nice to get fresh perspectives. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask myself or the rest of the staff!

Malla

Thank you. And yes, and no. I played the original when it came out but since then I've played only Unchained x and watched gameplay videos from YouTube until I decided it's too good series to just watch and not play yourself. I'm going to devote whole spring and summer to completing and understanding everything with help of forums.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome to the forum Malla! Let us know if you have any questions.
Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around! :)

Sdog

Awards
Welcome, Welcome! Stick around! We have fun, games, and cheese!

Back