• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mickey Mouse

Hi and I'm new here and have a few questions. It says I'm a nobody and i saw a few people with a Keyblader or something like that how do I become one of those? Also how do I put a picture for me?

Mickey Mouse

Thanks a lot and I like your's to and a quick question to anybody that knows this. How do I put a signature for me and the other questions I asked and I'm surprised nobody took my username.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Hi and I'm new here and have a few questions. It says I'm a nobody and i saw a few people with a Keyblader or something like that how do I become one of those? Also how do I put a picture for me?
The thing under your name changes with the amount of posts that you have. So when you get 50 posts it changes to heartless, (I think) and so on and so forth. But when you get to 1000 posts, you can change your title to say whatever you want it to say (I made mine say legendary, for example)

I assume by picture you mean a signature, and that can be changed by going to your user CP and selecting the "edit signature" option.

Welcome to the forums, I love you're username btw. I'm suprised it wasn't already taken.

if you have any other questions, feel free to ask me.

EDIT: I found the table that shows how many posts you need to change the title under your name. Here it is:

Nobody (0 posts)
Heartless (50 posts)
Member (100 posts)
Sidekick (250 posts)
Keyblade Wielder (400 posts)
Dual Wielder (550 posts)
Organization Member (700 posts)
Enigmatic Soldier (850 posts)
Premium Member (1000 posts)

So once you hit 50 posts that "Nobody" thing under your name will change to "Heartless", and at 100 posts it'll change to "Member", etc etc. And once you get 1000 posts it'll change to "Premium Member", and from that point on you can change it to say whatever you want it to say via editing your profile in the user CP.

Last edited:

Mickey Mouse

The thing under your name changes with the amount of posts that you have. So when you get 50 posts it changes to heartless, (I think) and so on and so forth. But when you get to 1000 posts, you can change your title to say whatever you want it to say (I made mine say legendary, for example)

I assume by picture you mean a signature, and that can be changed by going to your user CP and selecting the "edit signature" option.

Welcome to the forums, I love you're username btw. I'm suprised it wasn't already taken.

if you have any other questions, feel free to ask me.

EDIT: I found the table that shows how many posts you need to change the title under your name. Here it is:

Nobody (0 posts)
Heartless (50 posts)
Member (100 posts)
Sidekick (250 posts)
Keyblade Wielder (400 posts)
Dual Wielder (550 posts)
Organization Member (700 posts)
Enigmatic Soldier (850 posts)
Premium Member (1000 posts)

So once you hit 50 posts that "Nobody" thing under your name will change to "Heartless", and at 100 posts it'll change to "Member", etc etc. And once you get 1000 posts it'll change to "Premium Member", and from that point on you can change it to say whatever you want it to say via editing your profile in the user CP.

Thanks a lot Maku, and what about your avatar can you put and avatar?

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks a lot Maku, and what about your avatar can you put and avatar?
Well, personally I just choose not to use an avatar because I don't want one.

While on the topic of avatars, you may have noticed that regular light-blue members have small avatars, red members have bigger avatars, and gray members have even bigger avatars. as a normal member with <1000 posts, you can't have an avatar larger than 100 pixels by 100 pixels. Once you get 1000 posts though, your name turns red and you're allowed to have avatars that are 125 pixels by 125 pixels. And finally once you get 3000 posts, your name turns gray and you get to have avatars that are 150 pixels by 150 pixels. So some things you have to look forward to in the future are bigger avatars, different name colors, and several other things.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Ya I did notice that and I did a signature for me but it doesn't come in my posts do you know why?
I don't know if you're still not seeing it, but I can see you signature just fine. So it appears to be working.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello newcomer! Welcome to KHI!
While you're here, have fun, and be yourself!
And always remember to not break the rules!
Like Double Post!
Advertise outside your sig!
And many others!
Because then you get a warning.
And then you get some more warnings.
And then you get banned.
And then everyone laughs.
Namely me.
Bye!

Back